India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Disgusting Kabir!!!!!!!

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged

Kabir, is it you? Are you that person who told the world that he loves Piya? Then let me tell you, you are a liar! You never loved Piya. Your "LOVE" to Piya was like the other girls that you have felt. How dare you telling her disgusting??? Look at yourself that what you have did with her. You have deceived her in the name of love. If you have really loved her, you never disbelieved her instantly; you never would humiliate her in front of a lot people. You know? Actually you have become disgusting through this!Thumbs Down

Whatever my respect for you was, has already gone from today, this time. You don't deserve Piya, actually you don't deserve any girl!

Sorry if I hurt anyone.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjana0072priya7891characterNandita5attack_007cutegurl224cutiepie9512345Hessa85meawMELINDAMkasucrazyka7eelaprcnsAnamikaSJainpatakha-guddichahaat.Nautanki--SMay31-.:.MONA.:.-PhoenixD-Mariaa.SGspamalotpyar-ishkragzz.safeplacetoland

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
i dnt think soDisapprovecozzz in his place he is r8 nobdy will evr like any1 talking agaainst his closed 1 so he luvs his bro but this is also true he shulcnt behave wid piya so rudely like leavin all atonce
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
uhhh..repeat topic..closed...ROFL
i agree farzu...kabir was unbelievable yestOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
He'll feel sorry n regret this soon.. But more over I feel sorry for him..coz though Piya will forgive him,but may be won't be with him..in the same relation
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

I know it's repeated topic, but I wanted to share my thought about him. If the title is repeating, then let me know. I will change it.Smile
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

He'll feel sorry n regret this soon.. But more over I feel sorry for him..coz though Piya will forgive him,but may be won't be with him..in the same relation
I will be happy if Piya won't forgive him but as it's Ekta's serial so she will surely forgive him. I will be the hapiest person if they won't be in the same previous relationship again.StarLOL
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by ffkhan

Originally posted by luv_wacko

I know it's repeated topic, but I wanted to share my thought about him. If the title is repeating, then let me know. I will change it.Smile
no no..my topic was kabir im appalled at u..my content was d same...listing out kabir's wrongs..

its okay..ill make dis a hitBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI95

i dnt think soDisapprovecozzz in his place he is r8 nobdy will evr like any1 talking agaainst his closed 1 so he luvs his bro but this is also true he shulcnt behave wid piya so rudely like leavin all atonce
wow, won't believe!? Without any prove how can he believe his so called "BROTHER"? At least he should find out the truth. Thumbs down to Kabir!Thumbs Down

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index