Tere Liye

Will Taposh take action?

iramtheegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

After watching today's episode, I feel that Taposh has taken Jonaki's words into consideration and might be thinking of telling Mauli that he loves her. I am really hoping taht wont happen. First of all Nupur/ shekhar are trying to break Taanu's wedding. I hope Taposh unintentioanlly does not break Roli's relationship as well. Jonaki will really try her best to win Robi's money!!!!

Plz tell me what u guys think!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jonaki played her trump card... she instigated taposh, and by the look of it,he is going to barge on the day wedding , confessing his so called love for mauli, but Does this taposh guy, really love mauli, its just he is afraid that he will have to spend all his life alone and deep down he knows that no body will ever love him the way he was loved by mauli..... i just hope that mauli says a BIG NO to the guy.....
iramtheegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rati_arjun

Jonaki played her trump card... she instigated taposh, and by the look of it,he is going to barge on the day wedding , confessing his so called love for mauli, but Does this taposh guy, really love mauli, its just he is afraid that he will have to spend all his life alone and deep down he knows that no body will ever love him the way he was loved by mauli..... i just hope that mauli says a BIG NO to the guy.....

That's what I hope!