Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

pathetic jokes of sameer (Page 5)

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Lets  put on "neutral viewer" hat  aur phir iska post-mortem karte hain ....

here is 10000 ft overview of events,

1. Sam tells a good/classy  joke ...no doubt . I liked it ..........so he does have great sense of humor Thumbs Up  No doubt .

2. Veena does get the joke and in turn sweetly replies "Aurat pyaar karne ki cheez hain" ...  I dont think she was offended at that point. Infact she also showed good sense of humor Thumbs Up

3. Now sameer the gentleman thinks that veena said women have no brains and accuses veena of making such statements on national TV........Veena obviously did not mean that and she simply defended what she originally meant ........But Sam running to that conclusion about veena was bit too much Embarrassed He also said "aaap ko sharam aani chahiye " ...which was bit too much when a gentleman is talking to a lady.

So both of them have good  sense of humor and this incident could have been avoided . But I don't think Veena was at fault. Embarrassed

I prefer sam anyday as a person over veena ....but I wouldn't expect a gentleman to change/manipulate  veena's statement and then accuse her.

True.. Sam does not know where to draw the line.. he just keeps on dragging the joke and then it does not remain sa funny anymore.. and he clearly twisted Veena's words the other day.. that's when Veena got annoyed.. Confused

Same thing happened when MT refused to eat from same plate as others.. Sam kept on dragging the issue and bringing up "achoot" and "brahmin" thing again and again which irked MT.. that time too Sam twisted MT's words and tried to make the issue into something else Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged

.Arjun

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arkamupurva

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by purva

True.. Sam does not know where to draw the line.. he just keeps on dragging the joke and then it does not remain sa funny anymore.. and he clearly twisted Veena's words the other day.. that's when Veena got annoyed.. Confused

Same thing happened when MT refused to eat from same plate as others.. Sam kept on dragging the issue and bringing up "achoot" and "brahmin" thing again and again which irked MT.. that time too Sam twisted MT's words and tried to make the issue into something else Confused

Sam definitely knows how to provoke someone then Embarrassed LOL

Yes.. but he does not like it if they don't like his jokes and point fingers at him.. he thinks of himself as "the only sachcha aadmi" in the house.. that's why he is never happy with the reason given by others to nominate him.. LOLLOL

.Arjun

arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by destiny11

Originally posted by arkamu

I am watching bb from start.

SOrry but Sameer has no sense of humour.

People say he is decent or lol whatever

but all his fans can u please tell why every one gets pissed from his weird and boring jokes which are unable to bring a laugh

like he did weird stuff with veena

got nominated by seeema few weeks back as she said he doesnt know how to crack a joke

his problem with even ashimt and hrishant started coz of these

either he doesnt opens up his boring mouth and when he does It ends up in ruining something

and does he think he is super hero that he says i always speak truth and i get nominated blah blah

its not that he is too blunt its just that he is dumb doesnt know what to comment, when to comment whether its a joke or whether a TOO PERSONAL and OVER STRAIGHT FORWARD opinion

gosh what a weird dude!

so true......he uses his sense of humor mostly to taunt others.......
even he knows that no body is enjoying his jokes but he continues.......only ST can jhelo  him ..thats why other than her no body likes to be in his boring & irritating company....
no offence to anyone plz..

EXCELLENT WALL POST
Clap

I agree with you hundred percent

Clap
arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by unhappyviewer

sam joke was a good one, but it wasnt praising women......so howcome he turned the table on veena....when both of them were saying the same thing, that women are difficult to understand.....he said it in  the context of a joke, while veena mentioned something that she had heard or read......i dont see how its different.Smile

I agree but I think he was just teasing her using the statement she made. More like pulling her leg. But she got annoyed and stuff. She could have turned it into a fun convo and instead turned the table on him saying you're contradicting yourself(referring to the joke). Wouldn't it have been a witty comeback and made Sam shut up ? But she is too dumb! So yeahhh!!

why he cracks his unwanted jokes when no body asks him to!!!
RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arkamu

Originally posted by lazzz

Sameer is a decent guy.................
So wat if he dont know to crack jokes.....

@  so what ::::::::;
others feel akwardddddddddddddddddd
they dont feel comfrotable
they feel disgraced
they dont enjoy it
they feel suffocated

what else and obviously lol then he gets nominated=]

I tottally agree..Hope he gets his boring self outtt

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arkamusarasingh86

Go to top