India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

pathetic jokes of sameer (Page 2)

Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
topic name should be...."pathetic sense of humor of veena" poor girl doesn't even get jokes......LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Soni_007Martandfire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
sam joke was gud one.....veena was pissed because she was loosing the battle words yehi joke ashmit ne mara hota to she wouldn;t have uttered single word against ashmit

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Soni_007bratz007

destiny11 Senior Member
destiny11
destiny11

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arkamu

I am watching bb from start.

SOrry but Sameer has no sense of humour.

People say he is decent or lol whatever

but all his fans can u please tell why every one gets pissed from his weird and boring jokes which are unable to bring a laugh

like he did weird stuff with veena

got nominated by seeema few weeks back as she said he doesnt know how to crack a joke

his problem with even ashimt and hrishant started coz of these

either he doesnt opens up his boring mouth and when he does It ends up in ruining something

and does he think he is super hero that he says i always speak truth and i get nominated blah blah

its not that he is too blunt its just that he is dumb doesnt know what to comment, when to comment whether its a joke or whether a TOO PERSONAL and OVER STRAIGHT FORWARD opinion

gosh what a weird dude!

so true......he uses his sense of humor mostly to taunt others.......
even he knows that no body is enjoying his jokes but he continues.......only ST can jhelo  him ..thats why other than her no body likes to be in his boring & irritating company....
no offence to anyone plz..

Arjuhi_fanarkamu

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by destiny11

but all his fans can u please tell why every one gets pissed from his weird and boring jokes which are unable to bring a laugh

got nominated by seeema few weeks back as she said he doesnt know how to crack a joke

either he doesnt opens up his boring mouth and when he does It ends up in ruining something

and does he think he is super hero that he says i always speak truth and i get nominated blah blah

its not that he is too blunt its just that he is dumb doesnt know what to comment, when to comment whether its a joke or whether a TOO PERSONAL and OVER STRAIGHT FORWARD opinion

gosh what a weird dude!

even he knows that no body is enjoying his jokes but he continues.......only ST can jhelo  him ..thats why other than her no body likes to be in his boring & irritating company....
rest of them busy in their acting ,kissing hugging and seductive acts so it s better to watch boring person like sam in corner...
destiny11 Senior Member
destiny11
destiny11

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

gosh what a weird dude!

rest of them busy in their acting ,kissing hugging and seductive acts so it s better to watch boring person like sam in corner...

while I prefer to change the channel or switch  off the tv  rather than watching Sameer,Veena or AshmitSmile
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged

gosh what a weird dude!

while I prefer to change the channel or switch  off the tv  rather than watching Sameer,Veena or AshmitSmile
gud for you that u change the channel  if u dont like itWink
stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
i think hez a simple guys...and ppl always make a mistake in understanding wtt he says
and as for wtt Veena said today...hello women are to be luved and understood....we r not sum crazy messed up things...so sam was right to point her out ,,,he was not turning her words in the wrong way...she was wrong

EnchuflaSoni_007

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged

sam joke was gud one.....veena was pissed because she was loosing the battle words yehi joke ashmit ne mara hota to she wouldn;t have uttered single word against ashmit
sam joke was a good one, but it wasnt praising women......so howcome he turned the table on veena....when both of them were saying the same thing, that women are difficult to understand.....he said it in  the context of a joke, while veena mentioned something that she had heard or read......i dont see how its different.Smile

Go to top