Views

Users

Frequent Posters

destiny11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: arkamu

I am watching bb from start.

SOrry but Sameer has no sense of humour.

People say he is decent or lol whatever

but all his fans can u please tell why every one gets pissed from his weird and boring jokes which are unable to bring a laugh

like he did weird stuff with veena

got nominated by seeema few weeks back as she said he doesnt know how to crack a joke

his problem with even ashimt and hrishant started coz of these

either he doesnt opens up his boring mouth and when he does It ends up in ruining something

and does he think he is super hero that he says i always speak truth and i get nominated blah blah

its not that he is too blunt its just that he is dumb doesnt know what to comment, when to comment whether its a joke or whether a TOO PERSONAL and OVER STRAIGHT FORWARD opinion

gosh what a weird dude!

so true......he uses his sense of humor mostly to taunt others.......
even he knows that no body is enjoying his jokes but he continues.......only ST can jhelo  him ..thats why other than her no body likes to be in his boring & irritating company....
no offence to anyone plz..
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: destiny11

so true......he uses his sense of humor mostly to taunt others.......
even he knows that no body is enjoying his jokes but he continues.......only ST can jhelo  him ..thats why other than her no body likes to be in his boring & irritating company....
no offence to anyone plz..

rest of them busy in their acting ,kissing hugging and seductive acts so it s better to watch boring person like sam in corner...
destiny11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

rest of them busy in their acting ,kissing hugging and seductive acts so it s better to watch boring person like sam in corner...

while I prefer to change the channel or switch  off the tv  rather than watching Sameer,Veena or Ashmit๐Ÿ˜Š
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: destiny11

while I prefer to change the channel or switch  off the tv  rather than watching Sameer,Veena or Ashmit๐Ÿ˜Š

gud for you that u change the channel  if u dont like it๐Ÿ˜‰
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think hez a simple guys...and ppl always make a mistake in understanding wtt he says
and as for wtt Veena said today...hello women are to be luved and understood....we r not sum crazy messed up things...so sam was right to point her out ,,,he was not turning her words in the wrong way...she was wrong
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

sam joke was gud one.....veena was pissed because she was loosing the battle words yehi joke ashmit ne mara hota to she wouldn;t have uttered single word against ashmit

sam joke was a good one, but it wasnt praising women......so howcome he turned the table on veena....when both of them were saying the same thing, that women are difficult to understand.....he said it in  the context of a joke, while veena mentioned something that she had heard or read......i dont see how its different.๐Ÿ˜Š
BAJIRO thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arkamu

I am watching bb from start.

SOrry but Sameer has no sense of humour.

People say he is decent or lol whatever

but all his fans can u please tell why every one gets pissed from his weird and boring jokes which are unable to bring a laugh

like he did weird stuff with veena

got nominated by seeema few weeks back as she said he doesnt know how to crack a joke

his problem with even ashimt and hrishant started coz of these

either he doesnt opens up his boring mouth and when he does It ends up in ruining something

and does he think he is super hero that he says i always speak truth and i get nominated blah blah

its not that he is too blunt its just that he is dumb doesnt know what to comment, when to comment whether its a joke or whether a TOO PERSONAL and OVER STRAIGHT FORWARD opinion

gosh what a weird dude!

I really dont understand what was so wrong about that joke? i really didnt see anything wrong in that joke. infact it was Veena who said that "aurat pyaar karne chees hain na ke samajhne" so what Sameer did was to tease her little and you guys made big thing of nothing. Why dont you guys say anything about what Veena said, she called women "chees". I really dont care about Sameer but i dont like veena cause she is soooooooo fake and trying everything to get Sameer evicted.

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

sam joke was a good one, but it wasnt praising women......so howcome he turned the table on veena....when both of them were saying the same thing, that women are difficult to understand.....he said it in  the context of a joke, while veena mentioned something that she had heard or read......i dont see how its different.๐Ÿ˜Š

I agree but I think he was just teasing her using the statement she made. More like pulling her leg. But she got annoyed and stuff. She could have turned it into a fun convo and instead turned the table on him saying you're contradicting yourself(referring to the joke). Wouldn't it have been a witty comeback and made Sam shut up ? But she is too dumb! So yeahhh!!

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it IS a lil diffrnt thou....

one said its difficult 2 understand women

other said... dnt understand .. jus luve

:P

irony is a woman claimin.. yes we dnt want 2 b understud.. jus luve us.. and we r happy wit ONLY dat :P
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
With Khali, he wanted to mainly get his point across about how he does no work. And hey, I found it funny when he said that's the only thing Khali has successfully accomplished being a captain.. doing no work. It was true as well, but I guess the truth is always bitter. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ With Veena, I guess he wanted to let her know her universal logic about men/women is far from the truth. And that was funny too when he said all the feminist groups would be after her for that statement.. they probably will be as well! To be fair, her statement is one that you could easily get offended by as a woman. Especially because her actions in the house show she really believes that.

Anyway whatever it is, I want him to win! ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by SM28 - 13 years ago