Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
I always like Kishwer's acting. Though she does side roles, but her roles are always important. And I appreciate her skills.πŸ‘
usha786 thumbnail
Poco  - I hope you don't mind me calling you that!😳
Actually, I wouldn't mind it either LOL
Maithali going all Katherine-like over Abhay..
That would be so RAWWRRπŸ˜† - the fight would be on between Maithali & Piya!

oh god my self and and my group can't tolrate this maithali track bus ab aur nahee jhela jata
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

<font color="#FF0066" size="3">Haseena will not dance on Sheela ki Jawaani.πŸ˜†...She will find a classy song to do that.πŸ˜‰....Kishwer is doing a ghreat job and we hope to see more of the superhot Mom.😊</font>

I didn't exactly ment Sheela Ki Jawani..but Haseena is more classy than that song.. I just compared her with Sheela Coz of her attitude..πŸ˜†
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yup, so true. She is damn HOT as a vampy mom and i dont see her or Chand as negaitive.

They ar vampires and they are doing their part but they dont harm anyone. She only loves the smell of blood and thats her nature.

WOW, I would love to see her vampire fangs digging into someone.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: usha786

Poco  - I hope you don't mind me calling you that!😳

Actually, I wouldn't mind it either LOL
Maithali going all Katherine-like over Abhay..
That would be so RAWWRRπŸ˜† - the fight would be on between Maithali & Piya!

oh god my self and and my group can't tolrate this maithali track bus ab aur nahee jhela jata

There is nothing wrong with Maithli coming back. It will only get the Abhay-Piya saga more intense. 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: NIDIZ

I didn't exactly ment Sheela Ki Jawani..but Haseena is more classy than that song.. I just compared her with Sheela Coz of her attitude..πŸ˜†

Lolz, yeah... especially... "i am too sexy for you , main tere haath na aani".πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinuchand

Yup, so true. She is damn HOT as a vampy mom and i dont see her or Chand as negaitive.

They ar vampires and they are doing their part but they dont harm anyone. She only loves the smell of blood and thats her nature.

WOW, I would love to see her vampire fangs digging into someone.

I agree. Chaand and Haseena are only doing what is in their nature to do as blood beasts. Even i can't wait to see Haseena bite someone. πŸ˜†