Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Okay, i just have to hand it to Kishwer Merchant (Page 4)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha786

Poco  - I hope you don't mind me calling you that!Embarrassed
Actually, I wouldn't mind it either LOL
Maithali going all Katherine-like over Abhay..
That would be so RAWWRRLOL - the fight would be on between Maithali & Piya!

oh god my self and and my group can't tolrate this maithali track bus ab aur nahee jhela jata

There is nothing wrong with Maithli coming back. It will only get the Abhay-Piya saga more intense. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

natashu

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by NIDIZ

Special *Applause* For Kishwer our Sniffer (Sheela -hope to see her dancing some episode..not along with chand..Wink) Vampire MommyKin's Haseena..!!

<font color="#FF0066" size="3">Haseena will not dance on Sheela ki Jawaani.LOL...She will find a classy song to do that.Wink....Kishwer is doing a ghreat job and we hope to see more of the superhot Mom.Smile</font>
I didn't exactly ment Sheela Ki Jawani..but Haseena is more classy than that song.. I just compared her with Sheela Coz of her attitude..LOL

Lolz, yeah... especially... "i am too sexy for you , main tere haath na aani".Wink
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinuchand

Yup, so true. She is damn HOT as a vampy mom and i dont see her or Chand as negaitive.

They ar vampires and they are doing their part but they dont harm anyone. She only loves the smell of blood and thats her nature.

WOW, I would love to see her vampire fangs digging into someone.

I agree. Chaand and Haseena are only doing what is in their nature to do as blood beasts. Even i can't wait to see Haseena bite someone. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roark

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index