Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Okay, i just have to hand it to Kishwer Merchant

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Hey ppz,

I know this show is about Abhay-Piya, Misha and Kabir and they are the star performers . But i personally feel that Kishwer is by far the best actress on this show. It's not just because of her seniority and experience in comparison to others , it is also because of the characteristic flavour and colour that she lends to the vixen vampire role of Haseena Raichand.We praise Viv, Vish, Su,Priya , Tabz ....and Kishwer equally deserves it. 

So, here's  applauding Kishwer for her amazing portrayal  of a superhot and super-scary vampire. Her look, her attire , her dialogue delivery , her expressions and her voice modulation are SPOT ON. 

Carry on, Kishwer. You are by far the hottest vampy on the show. Embarrassed

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

supriasaphira7988meawBilliCat.-sim-natashuRoarkMoodybluebrinda_ght-Doppelganger-leeseunggiloveffkhanIndigoBluesreadingworms.-SMay31-AyeChavanni

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
pokeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyHug
i so agrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..shes d hawtest smartest n d most awesome vamp mom iv ever seen..n she does her part well..be it being bitchy,vicious..or just sniffing wid chandROFL..she does it all like a classic indian superwomanLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

natashuRoarkTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

i so agrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..shes d hawtest smartest n d most awesome vamp mom iv ever seen..n she does her part well..be it being bitchy,vicious..or just sniffing wid chandROFL..she does it all like a classic indian superwomanLOL

Loz, true. Am glad Kishwer is cast as Haseena. At least , we can believe that she is Abhay's mom. Chaand ki casting mein gadbad ho gayi, bass.OuchLOL

Yes, Kishwer makes Haseena all the more hotter and bitchier. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

natashuRoark

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by luv_wacko

Loz, true. Am glad Kishwer is cast as Haseena. At least , we can believe that she is Abhay's mom. Chaand ki casting mein gadbad ho gayi, bass.OuchLOL

Yes, Kishwer makes Haseena all the more hotter and bitchier. Embarrassed
kishwar is awesome as haseena..chand is okay atleast he provides d laughsLOLLOL..shes d oopmh factor of d show..and nt d yucky T..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RoarkTheBlackJaguar

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
yes you are right, but my self and my group don't want to see chand haseena as a vilian.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha786

yes you are right, but my self and my group don't want to see chand haseena as a vilian.

They are vampires and they are doing what is in their nature to do. But then, that is another matter altogether. This post is just to applaud Kishwer in Haseena's role. Smile
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha786

they arent villain villain..they are what they are..its just dat d indian audience doesnt accept all  d grey shades.Embarrassed in its multiple hue pattern

TheBlackJaguar

natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
I agree!
I couldn't imagine anybody else doing her character...she's very fitting!Embarrassed
As for chand - doesn't he overdo it a bit sometimes? or is it just me?LOL

Edited by natashu - 15 December 2010 at 12:02am

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index