Sabki Ladli Bebo

India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Does anyone else also think shalini maybe alive? (Page 2)

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged

@ Lakshmi ( first of all it is greattt to see newbies putting up great analytical posts, welcome dear...)

And now, u r right, Viju cant be sooo concerned about his bhabhi, then y the hell is he avenging the Narangs... Jiski biwi mari hai , usey fikr nahi hai badley ki...

And I haven't seen today's episode yet, but till yesterday I was like that maybe Shallini is alive coz she was burned. And usually in Indian dramas, people are suppose to return if they are burnt. 

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
i don't think she is alive,
mona_g Newbie
mona_g
mona_g

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

after watching today's episode it seems that Shalini is deadCry

Remember when amrit and bebo had an accident and we were sure that amrit was dead, but in fact he was and is alive. issi tareeqay say shalini khanna bhi zinda hogi..You do know about the 2hr bebo's maha episode coming up on 26 dec 2010..you never know she might be in that..

Hosla rakho Smile
sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
I agree with Mona.  These CVs can show a dead body, and then explain it a while in a matter of moments.

Kya paata maybe Shalini is alive.  Then at least Arjun and Shalini can have a happy ending.

And our AmBo can be VERY happily reunited!!!!
virmaan-virika Goldie
virmaan-virika
virmaan-virika

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
i really think that shalini is alive....i dunno y but i just feel tht she is alive and is under vijender's control... Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Bebo Blamed Everything On Arjun That He Was In The Car When GG Got The Sign For Kuku But Arjun Never Saw GG Before. I Start Feeling Sorry For Arjun. He Lost His Wife His Riya Lost A Mother  And Doesn't Know Half Of The Story That Planned By Evil Brother Vijender

Edited by Mythily2 - 18 December 2010 at 5:56pm
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
now i also have feeling that Shalini is alive, her murder was all planned and don't get me wrong, but i think she was also involved in her fake murder, and trapped Kuku.
i am saying this cos, if she wasn't involved in her fake death and if it was a real death, to phir when her life was in danger she should have called her husband not some strange person. so according to me her death was all planned and it was a fake murder.

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

now i also have feeling that Shalini is alive, her murder was all planned and don't get me wrong, but i think she was also involved in her fake murder, and trapped Kuku.
i am saying this cos, if she wasn't involved in her fake death and if it was a real death, to phir when her life was in danger she should have called her husband not some strange person. so according to me her death was all planned and it was a fake murder.

When Bebo went to Gangapur village for the first time, the people at some construction site told her that the Khannas wanted to snatch the land from the villagers and in this process Arjun lost his wife. They put the blame on the Khannas. Now the village people had an entirely different version and they consider Shalini as their Devi. Now which version of Shalini's death is true?
Will Shalini agree to make someone else to become her husband's wife. If it's a fake murder, then Arjun will also come to know about it and he would never fall for some other women. Here he is completely lost for Bebo. I don't think Shalini and Arjun are that evil.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosha.a

Go to top