Does anyone else also think shalini maybe alive? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
I agree with most.  I think it is Vijendra who killed Shalini.  He must have been plotting for a while to use the Narang's as a scapegoat for the murder. 

Now he is trying to kill his brother.  And to think, at one time I thought he was not all that bad!  Silly me!!
Originally posted by sinhactnt

I agree with most.  I think it is Vijendra who killed Shalini.  He must have been plotting for a while to use the Narang's as a scapegoat for the murder. 

Now he is trying to kill his brother.  And to think, at one time I thought he was not all that bad!  Silly me!!

i am glad that i never thought or felt that viju is a good person

Originally posted by juhuti

i am glad that i never thought or felt that viju is a good person

Thanks Juhuti 😕
Originally posted by sinhactnt

Thanks Juhuti 😕

Viju is a basket case from hell, the day he slapped bebo and treated her bad he was in my bad books
Originally posted by mona_g

Viju is a basket case from hell, the day he slapped bebo and treated her bad he was in my bad books

I can't really understand what this viju is up to. He now made Arjun also believe that Bebo want to kill him. Now Arjun is also suspicious of bebo like Amrit. What does he want actually? Kill everyone and put the blame on poor Bebo. I actually don't mind what Arjun think about her. But it was Arjun's trust that helped her to go out and find out things. Now if Arjun is suspicious it would be a hurdle in the path of Bebo to find out the truth of Shalini's death.
Originally posted by lakshmin42

I can't really understand what this viju is up to. He now made Arjun also believe that Bebo want to kill him. Now Arjun is also suspicious of bebo like Amrit. What does he want actually? Kill everyone and put the blame on poor Bebo. I actually don't mind what Arjun think about her. But it was Arjun's trust that helped her to go out and find out things. Now if Arjun is suspicious it would be a hurdle in the path of Bebo to find out the truth of Shalini's death.

OMG this is the same question i have, what is this viju really upto, killing one and putting the blame on other, and then again plan to kill someone, but WHY???? why he is after killing his beloved veerji's love, pehle shalini and now Bebo. arghhhhhhhhhhh
Afee, Im also happy like u to never have considered Viju a good person and I so much agree with Mona-g that the day he slapped Bebo, I knew that he could never be a good person. Remember the article said that his character wud have gray shades, yeh to pura ka pura black hai. I hated the way he slapped, cant forget it ever.
And now I still have to see this week's episodes, but it seems this Viju is bound to make more mess !!! 😡
Edited by Ambofan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Ambofan

Afee, Im also happy like u to never have considered Viju a good person and I so much agree with Mona-g that the day he slapped Bebo, I knew that he could never be a good person. Remember the article said that his character wud have gray shades, yeh to pura ka pura black hai. I hated the way he slapped, cant forget it ever.
And now I still have to see this week's episodes, but it seems this Viju is bound to make more mess !!! 😡

ur totally right alju viju to pura ka pura kala hai.
OMG now this khoote viju is brainwashing arjun against bebo. pata nahi kia sab fatoor uske dimaag mein daal raha hai. arghhhhhhh
Mujhay ab shak parhta hai, shalini khana is dead after watching maha episode. Viju admitted killing her, thats sad...Saari umeed par paani pher dya us k*nj*r nay.

On the contrary if shalini turns out to be alive like amrit, then looks like viju is not that of a great killer...ajeeb kaatil hai phir, jis ko katal kar kay aata hai wo phir zinda phir raha hota hai..😆

Originally posted by mona_g

Mujhay ab shak parhta hai, shalini khana is dead after watching maha episode. Viju admitted killing her, thats sad...Saari umeed par paani pher dya us k*nj*r nay.

On the contrary if shalini turns out to be alive like amrit, then looks like viju is not that of a great killer...ajeeb kaatil hai phir, jis ko katal kar kay aata hai wo phir zinda phir raha hota hai..😆

Hehehe thats a funny point ... I hope Shallini turns out to be alive for the sake of Arjun !!!