Sabki Ladli Bebo

Does anyone else also think shalini maybe alive?

adam123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I dunno why but I keep getting this feeling that shalini is going to pop out alive from somewhere and help finish this track. Does anyone else also think this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm not sure about shalini being alive. But if at all she's dead, i strongly believe that vijender would be responsible for her death and he somehow managed to put the blame on Kukku. All of us know how cunning he is and Shalini is Arjun's wife. But Arjun is not interested in taking revenge from the Narangs but viju is very much concerned about revenge. I don't think he is that type of person who loves his sister-in-law that much.So I think if Shalini is alive she would be a captive of Viju and if she is dead Viju would be responsible for her death.
adam123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thats exactly what I want! Shalini to be captive of vij. Then arjun finding out and punishing vij. Then forgiving narangs and reuniting ambo.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lakshmin42

I'm not sure about shalini being alive. But if at all she's dead, i strongly believe that vijender would be responsible for her death and he somehow managed to put the blame on Kukku. All of us know how cunning he is and Shalini is Arjun's wife. But Arjun is not interested in taking revenge from the Narangs but viju is very much concerned about revenge. I don't think he is that type of person who loves his sister-in-law that much.So I think if Shalini is alive she would be a captive of Viju and if she is dead Viju would be responsible for her death.

I Feel the Same Way I Thought This Long Time Ago And Even Post Saying That Vijender Make Be Cause Of Her Death
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That has been my hope for a very long time!!
mona_g thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adam123

I dunno why but I keep getting this feeling that shalini is going to pop out alive from somewhere and help finish this track. Does anyone else also think this?

Do you remember the episode where Bebo finds out Amrit was dead? after that episode vijender receives a phone call from that corrupt inspector, where the inspector talks about how good vijender acted in front of arjun (when arjun pointed the gun at the inspector)...Then I 100% recall that the inspector says that he gave water to shalini khana as she regained conciousness, but arjun doesn't know obviously...I know that shalini is in fact alive in the drama unless the cv or drama writer or whoever has forgotten that part and makes a blunder 🤬
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mona_g

Do you remember the episode where Bebo finds out Amrit was dead? after that episode vijender receives a phone call from that corrupt inspector, where the inspector talks about how good vijender acted in front of arjun (when arjun pointed the gun at the inspector)...Then I 100% recall that the inspector says that he gave water to shalini khana as she regained conciousness, but arjun doesn't know obviously...I know that shalini is in fact alive in the drama unless the cv or drama writer or whoever has forgotten that part and makes a blunder 🤬

Mona I am sure what you heard is right, but these CVs forget what they wrote all the time 😆
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
after watching today's episode it seems that Shalini is dead😭
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@ Lakshmi ( first of all it is greattt to see newbies putting up great analytical posts, welcome dear...)

And now, u r right, Viju cant be sooo concerned about his bhabhi, then y the hell is he avenging the Narangs... Jiski biwi mari hai , usey fikr nahi hai badley ki...

And I haven't seen today's episode yet, but till yesterday I was like that maybe Shallini is alive coz she was burned. And usually in Indian dramas, people are suppose to return if they are burnt. 

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i don't think she is alive,