Sabki Ladli Bebo

India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Does anyone else also think shalini maybe alive?

adam123 Groupbie
adam123
adam123

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I dunno why but I keep getting this feeling that shalini is going to pop out alive from somewhere and help finish this track. Does anyone else also think this?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamg

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I'm not sure about shalini being alive. But if at all she's dead, i strongly believe that vijender would be responsible for her death and he somehow managed to put the blame on Kukku. All of us know how cunning he is and Shalini is Arjun's wife. But Arjun is not interested in taking revenge from the Narangs but viju is very much concerned about revenge. I don't think he is that type of person who loves his sister-in-law that much.So I think if Shalini is alive she would be a captive of Viju and if she is dead Viju would be responsible for her death.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosha.aAmbofanAnu-AnanyaParulRatiShivi

adam123 Groupbie
adam123
adam123

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Thats exactly what I want! Shalini to be captive of vij. Then arjun finding out and punishing vij. Then forgiving narangs and reuniting ambo.
ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

I'm not sure about shalini being alive. But if at all she's dead, i strongly believe that vijender would be responsible for her death and he somehow managed to put the blame on Kukku. All of us know how cunning he is and Shalini is Arjun's wife. But Arjun is not interested in taking revenge from the Narangs but viju is very much concerned about revenge. I don't think he is that type of person who loves his sister-in-law that much.So I think if Shalini is alive she would be a captive of Viju and if she is dead Viju would be responsible for her death.

I Feel the Same Way I Thought This Long Time Ago And Even Post Saying That Vijender Make Be Cause Of Her Death
sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
That has been my hope for a very long time!!
mona_g Newbie
mona_g
mona_g

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adam123

I dunno why but I keep getting this feeling that shalini is going to pop out alive from somewhere and help finish this track. Does anyone else also think this?

Do you remember the episode where Bebo finds out Amrit was dead? after that episode vijender receives a phone call from that corrupt inspector, where the inspector talks about how good vijender acted in front of arjun (when arjun pointed the gun at the inspector)...Then I 100% recall that the inspector says that he gave water to shalini khana as she regained conciousness, but arjun doesn't know obviously...I know that shalini is in fact alive in the drama unless the cv or drama writer or whoever has forgotten that part and makes a blunder Censored
sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona_g

Originally posted by adam123

Do you remember the episode where Bebo finds out Amrit was dead? after that episode vijender receives a phone call from that corrupt inspector, where the inspector talks about how good vijender acted in front of arjun (when arjun pointed the gun at the inspector)...Then I 100% recall that the inspector says that he gave water to shalini khana as she regained conciousness, but arjun doesn't know obviously...I know that shalini is in fact alive in the drama unless the cv or drama writer or whoever has forgotten that part and makes a blunder Censored

Mona I am sure what you heard is right, but these CVs forget what they wrote all the time LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mona_g

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
after watching today's episode it seems that Shalini is deadCry

Go to top