"Dailogue of the Day"

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
i think again the best dailogue came from our hero viren ... Embarrassed
i again saw only love in his eyes for nivi when he said to her ... Embarrassed

when nivi asked him "yeh sab tumne kyun kiya??"

"tumhare liye, main tumhare mathe pe ek bhi sikhan bardasht nahi kar sakta ..." 

the line was so filled wid love... Heart 

share ur fav dailogue of the day ... Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

0072Shayafannaley4evercelestaesmartc

naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
YES YES I love that Dialogue ........... Viren's was the best as most of his dialogue takes my heart ....Embarrassed and i love what he said in start as well the hand that I held and took seven promises with , I will never leave her until I die. i love that Dialogue he is sooooo filmy...Blushing 

but i'm sorry that Niv takes him for granted  most of the time i know she needs time but she must not for get he also has feelings

Edited by naley4ever - 14 December 2010 at 11:48pm
teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naley4ever

YES YES I love that Dialogue ........... Viren's was the best as most of his dialogue takes my heart ....Embarrassed and i love what he said in start as well the hand that I held and took seven promises with , I will never leave her until I die. i love that Dialogue he is sooooo filmy...Blushing 

but i'm sorry that Niv takes him for granted forgetting most of the time i know she needs time but  he also has feelings .....

thts d saddest part ... yes nivi is right tht she needs time bt she shuld understand wht all viren did for her ... n btw me too loved his dailogues frm he beginning to the end of the episode... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naley4ever

naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddybear66

Originally posted by naley4ever

but i'm sorry that Niv takes him for granted forgetting most of the time i know she needs time but  he also has feelings .....

thts d saddest part ... yes nivi is right tht she needs time bt she shuld understand wht all viren did for her ... n btw me too loved his dailogues frm he beginning to the end of the episode... Embarrassed

yeah so true Big smile she should try to make him smile for once  ........every time Viren brings up his feels for her She always walks away .....that sooooooo unfair, you can tell form Viren's expression.....and yes 110% agree love his dialogs for beginning to end  Embarrassed

Edited by naley4ever - 15 December 2010 at 12:00am
ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
i liked d dialogue where he said till now only my love binded me to her...now ur hatred has made it much stronger...
alieeeee Groupbie
alieeeee
alieeeee

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
@ ashred i also liked that dialouge

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index