Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Iam Sincerely Fed Up (16th dec ) (Page 3)

Desi_Girl1991 IF-Dazzler
Desi_Girl1991
Desi_Girl1991

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
ur headline scared the lights off of me!! but agree with u! totally liked the episode and cant' wait for maan to make geet smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnkhushi_4ever

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everAbsoluv

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Hey guys where are u all???????
Simran1919 Goldie
Simran1919
Simran1919

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
hey when iread heading my mind said wht happend to all but when i read ur post iam so happy to read nice post really they superb each day better and better love Maneet muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

All of u must be thinking what has happened on reading the heading??????????????????

Actually i really am fed up to open New Threads almost everyday, praising our Maaneet on their superb acting skills, our Cvs on thinking up good story lines, our directors and others for executing the show to be irresistible and off course our GC and DD to be so good that i seem to be falling even deeper in love with one and truly being mesmerized with the other(u all know which for whom)
So, i have decided to open one thread and continue putting in dates and comment in it on the days i love whatever has happened on GHSP .

Iam not going to comment on the new angle the Cvs are angling for as it is very much apperent how Arjun is out to bait Maan's sister.so iam going to wait for the moment and see whether or not the CVs listen to the general consensus and keep MSK's image intact or not.
Coming back to Maaneet ,i am really waiting to see whether Now Geet goes after Maan to cool down his anger as now Maan is correct in his narazgi..i really want to see Geet doing something equally sweet for her Maan sir.
From the FB pics it is clear that at one point either tomorrow or the day after in the parking area, Geet will stumble and Maan will save her and then there is a moment when they do gaze at each other's eyes for some time..waiting for it...................
Cvs nok-jhok ke saath we need some romance for our survival between Maaneet plz don't starve us. The last one was before DD went for her vac. the one where she sat on his lap.need something either of the same level or u r free to take it up a notch..........we won't complain.

Hey Khushi dear...nice post...totally agree with u on the above blue portion especially the bold red portion....the CV's need to notch it up a little more...whatsoever happened to all the media articles that stated that Maan & Geet were going to sizzle more ...bold track ahead....god know their dictionary is totally different from us fans....Nyways..I do hope that sometime sooon they will GROW-UP....Yes V MAANEETians demand  lots of romance in the coming tracks...Wink and by romance I DO NOT MEAN eyelocks & placing hands on the cheeks....PLEASE GROW UP....

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

eagerly waiting to see whether Now Geet goes after Maan to cool down his anger as now Maan is correct in his narazgi..i really want to see Geet doing something equally sweet for her Maan sir.
From the FB pics it is clear that at one point either tomorrow or the day after in the parking area, Geet will stumble and Maan will save her and then there is a moment when they do gaze at each other's eyes for some time..waiting for it...................
Cvs nok-jhok ke saath we need some romance for our survival between Maaneet plz don't starve us. The last one was before DD went for her vac. the one where she sat on his lap.need something either of the same level or u r free to take it up a notch..........we won't complain.

Hey Khushi dear...nice post...totally agree with u on the above blue portion especially the bold red portion....the CV's need to notch it up a little more...whatsoever happened to all the media articles that stated that Maan & Geet were going to sizzle more ...bold track ahead....god know their dictionary is totally different from us fans....Nyways..I do hope that sometime sooon they will GROW-UP....Yes V MAANEETians demand  lots of romance in the coming tracks...Wink and by romance I DO NOT MEAN eyelocks & placing hands on the cheeks....PLEASE GROW UP....

TRULY, ABSOLUTELY, WITHOUT A DOUBT AND WITH BAITED BREATHS,  we are all waiting to see some Love , some romance between them, it seems a whole week has gone by with them just fighting for no apparent reason. PLZ pLZ PLZ PLZ Cvs kuch toh rahem karo hum pei...........

Absoluv

Jadee777 Goldie
Jadee777
Jadee777

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Agreed! Tomorrow will be make up...LOLLOL Don't like it when they fight so much! I feel like their characters have grown and are way passed fighting & remaining angry for this long. LOLLOL

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Hey guys what do u all think?????

Go to top