India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Iam Sincerely Fed Up (16th dec )

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
All of u must be thinking what has happened on reading the heading??????????????????

Actually i really am fed up to open New Threads almost everyday, praising our Maaneet on their superb acting skills, our Cvs on thinking up good story lines, our directors and others for executing the show to be irresistible and off course our GC and DD to be so good that i seem to be falling even deeper in love with one and truly being mesmerized with the other(u all know which for whom)
So, i have decided to open one thread and continue putting in dates and comment in it on the days i love whatever has happened on GHSP .

DATE-14TH DEC 2010

Loved Maaneet, It was so hilarious to see the expression on Maan's face when he came to know that Dadi had actually answered his note. Not to be outdone was the place when he was whispering behind the newspaper, his office staff should come and see their great MSK being so desperate in his attempts to romance his lady love.

DD looked tired, but as usual in the very first scene when i saw her with a smile on her face with the thought of Maan coming back from work, she looked beautiful.

Loved their nok-jhok, Geet had reason as she couldn't understand why Maan was angry and Maan becoz he had thought that Geet had rejected his options.

Iam waiting so eagerly to see how Now Maan makes it up with Geet as suggested by the FB pictures.

15TH DEC 2010

What an idea yaar to gift the whole office with cell phones just to make sure Geet is happy and she accepts his gift!!!!  Simply bowled over with this!!!!!!! Kaash Yaar someone would have done this for me !!!!!!
Anyway jokes apart, loved today's episode too (so what's new in that............) Cvs great jobClap Clap
I had such a huge smile plastered on my face and when my cheeks started to ache then i realized that i was grinning so hugely.
That part when Manishaa answer's the phone was just........superb............ROFL ROFL ROFL
When Geet says .."aap shadi kissa ker rahae hai? deewar se...kursi se yea mujche se toh mai decide karungi............blah...blah.........."  "aap bhi meri hi choice ho....." Did u see Maan's expression?LOL LOL LOL
Not only that the expressions on Dadi and Annie's faces were also great.

Iam not going to comment on the new angle the Cvs are angling for as it is very much apperent how Arjun is out to bait Maan's sister.so iam going to wait for the moment and see whether or not the CVs listen to the general consensus and keep MSK's image intact or not.

Coming back to Maaneet ,i am really waiting to see whether Now Geet goes after Maan to cool down his anger as now Maan is correct in his narazgi..i really want to see Geet doing something equally sweet for her Maan sir.

From the FB pics it is clear that at one point either tomorrow or the day after in the parking area, Geet will stumble and Maan will save her and then there is a moment when they do gaze at each other's eyes for some time..waiting for it...................

Cvs nok-jhok ke saath we need some romance for our survival between Maaneet plz don't starve us. The last one was before DD went for her vac. the one where she sat on his lap.need something either of the same level or u r free to take it up a notch..........we won't complain.

16TH DEC 2010

Their NOK_JHOK yesterday came parallel to that of their earlier standard. The scenes were so perfectly executed that the whole team deserves a kudos. (even A & A, u all know who?) Going by the scenes...........
"Aap ki yadh aarehe hai"................
Such perfect expressions of surprised delight and sweet shyness on both GC and DD respectively.The screen was split in two and my eyes resembled that of a spectator in a tennis match sitting in the middle, going from left to right and back.
The way Maan said "Geet........." after she had said, "pehale to mujhse meel liya karte the, hemare aaspas aaker beth jaya karte the, par abhi tho aap phone pe hei mujha terka diya kerange................" that "Geet" saying comes second to the one he had said in the hospital where he had been lying on the bed and had asked Geet to stay with him always from now on, remember?

The missing element in the comic scenes is back as DD is back to her original Geet persona with a BANG. The comic elements, the dialogues, the timings, the perfect quarrels (after a long time didn't feel forced) and off course the superb acting skills of GC and DD to top it all made GHSP yesterday a perfect 1/2 hour entertainment.

The sweetener to the pot was off course the precaps for today........hai.My day isn't going fast enough...................................

The scene betwn A & A was ok, but they have to go a long way to achieve the chemistry and undercurrents that was evident from the very first scene betwn Maaneet. (U know the most hilarious part of it all was all through the scene as soon as the sectary had given the red file to Annie from Maan, all i could think was  "now don't forget to take Maan's red file from the table", and when she took both of them i breathed a sigh of relief)
Loved the complete episode..........THANK U CVs.........................and off course..........thank u Maaneet.

Edited by khushi_4ever - 16 December 2010 at 11:58pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgLucy1ritamukundmaneer_foreverManeet2cutealu5123coasta_70PGirnmisspearl77sksgfatim30abina03Jadee777bhakti2Nisa_nrSimran1919svijaya77maansi007kiran99Desi_Girl1991lovetheserialmilliimaankigeet4everdrdee142LuvScoobyKissTheSkyAngadzgirlmgdg_2010-Kash-Absoluv-Priti11-Meetu_AnuWeAimToPleaseAsh1991roseinbloombharkhapickachublackb28kirti_fijiInfinitedreams

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
hope to see some romance today ,make up after the fightEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4everkhushi_4ever

Nisa_nr Goldie
Nisa_nr
Nisa_nr

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL   Ur heading is suppppperrr....

Regarding Maneet they r mind-blowing.... Desperate Maan, Naughty Daadi & Irritated Geet were just great.... Hug

PGirnkhushi_4ever

dips_chim Senior Member
dips_chim
dips_chim

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
hey..which FB pics...i hanvt seen yet..
is dere ne pics for 2dys epic too..
i cnt open FB frm ofc...cn nebdy explain me the same...
thnks in adv...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

hope to see some romance today ,make up after the fightEmbarrassed

The pic where Geet is standing with a notepad in her hand and Maan is looking at her......Did u see his expression???? he seems to be so full of love and yearning for her.....................WOW !!!!!!

roseinbloom

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dips_chim

hey..which FB pics...i hanvt seen yet..
is dere ne pics for 2dys epic too..
i cnt open FB frm ofc...cn nebdy explain me the same...
thnks in adv...Smile

Surf the forum for yestarday's posts or go to the Maaneet thread and see the FB pics..............they are for today's episode. U will love them.......
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisa_nr

LOL   Ur heading is suppppperrr....

Regarding Maneet they r mind-blowing.... Desperate Maan, Naughty Daadi & Irritated Geet were just great.... Hug

Really Nisha,

Did u see the expression on the face of Maan LOLLOLLOLwhen Dadi said even if u dont agree to the half an hour limit, u will have to abide by Geet's laws of not going to her Maika in the night and then she went off..... The expression on Maan's face was priceless...he knew that he had to make up to Geet for his unreasonable anger and fight.0.

Nisa_nrdrdee142

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=khushi_4ever]
Loved Maaneet, It was so hilarious to see the expression on Maan's face when he came to know that Dadi had actually answered his note. Not to be outdone was the place when he was whispering behind the newspaper, his office staff should come and see their great MSK being so desperate in his attempts to romance his lady love.

Exactly wonder how the KC staff will react to see MSK acting like a lovestruck teenager

Iam waiting so eagerly to see how Now Maan makes it up with Geet as suggested by the FB pictures.

I can't wait either, this should be interesting

khushi_4ever

Go to top