India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Will Sara Khan replace Priyal Gor ?

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Will Sara Khan replace Priyal Gor in Ram Milaayi Jodi?
Buzz up!

As if the makers were awaiting her eviction from Bigg Boss so that they could approach her to replace the protagonist Priyal Gor in Zee TV's Ram Milaayi Jodi.

According to the popular buzz, Bidaai girl Sara Khan has been approached by producer Rajita Sharma to replace Priyal Gor on the show and if sources are to be believed she has been signed on. If things fall in place, the actress will start shooting with the unit starting tomorrow. Khan catapulted to fame as Sadhana of Bidaai to quit the show for popular celebrity show Bigg Boss 4. She was evicted last Friday from Bigg Boss.

Informs a reliable source, "It is now almost confirmed that Sara Khan has been signed on to play the role of Mona which is currently played by Priyal Gor. The production house wasn't really happy with her performance and attitude and wanted to replace her for a long time now. They weren't too impressed with other actresses they had shortlisted and decided to approach Khan, an offer she readily agreed to. They have to launch the promos with the replacement by the 20th of this month so the shoot will have to start anytime soon. Things are expected to get sealed with Sara by tomorrow and she will commence the shoot by day after. Sara is a popular name and both the channel and production house has pinned down their hopes on the actress. Considering her fan base we expect that her inclusion in the show will do wonders for it."

Sara Khan denied the buzz completely and said, "Who told you this? I have just come out of Bigg Boss and I haven't even been approached by the production house."

All attempts to reach producer Rajita Sharma and Sukesh Motwani, fiction head Zee TV, went futile. Well the two girls certainly bear a close resemblance and only time will tell if Sara will be the new Mona of Ram Milaayi Jodi. Keep watching this space.

• Neha Maheshwri/Hillroad Media
  • Tuesday, December 14, 2010
  • http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Sara-Khan-to-replace-Priyal-Gor&xfile=2010/December/News_20101214_27

Edited by rekha03 - 14 December 2010 at 11:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ANJANAWinchesterbrosshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
    shanti05
    shanti05

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
    I think she should be replaced by sara
    That girl did'nt  act well maybe sara will do justice  i feel
    scrpngl Goldie
    scrpngl
    scrpngl

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
    ohh yeahh.. Sara is definitely a Good actress.. SADHNA is the biggestt example! Embarrassed Embarrassed
    i wish this news is true!! wanted to see her in a daily soap! Embarrassed
    act12 Goldie
    act12
    act12

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
    I liked her as Sadhna but that girl suits the punjabi look and that playful acting...Sara, I feel, is for more intense type acting....tho the girl is just the beginner, I feel that they shud gv her more time...oh well, Hope the best for both of them for the future :))
    Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
    Winchesterbros
    Winchesterbros

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
    Thanks rekha for the link.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top