India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Both Womens Going To Destroy Robi's Life

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
after watching the haldi scenes....i feel so sad for robi...tears were flowing out from my eyes when he was crying lying down in his bed....and i think thats the fate of Robindo Ganguly.....the both womens in his life is going to destroy him completely....i don't know in which way...but whatever way it is....its going to be a disaster for robi....i could sense the negative vibes already.....

the way he was pouring his heart to his baudi.....and tell her that they have alot in common that is loving a person who never in love with them....he was so happy....but then i think its going to be his last smile

lets get ready for the worst.....i feel like killing the jonaki-taposh.....all robi's masti....RoAnu's masti...teasing his baudi....playing pranks on his dada...everything is going to go off...and all we will see a angry...arrogant...heartbroken robindo....who hates love....he might go into hate womens mode....

i would love to see rajat in arrogant role...he will look hot in itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....he needs to teach mouli-jonaki-taposh some lessons.....

i wonder what was his sins...if that was abt his flirting ways than all that girls were more fond of his money than him...even that aunty who curse him for breaking her heart was also after his money.....she never got what she want...she plants that curse on robi.......

he is such a gem of person...honest...loyal....khuddar....he needs to go through such a pain in life which can never heal because he is just his dada's mirror image who doesn't forget or forgive.....very sensitive and khuddar....i wonder what is going to happen in robi's fate

i will not forgive mouli if she ditched him at the mandap and elopes with a jerk....who doesn't understand the name of love....who is good for nothing....

robi doesn't deserve that at all

last thing i want to say with bolded lines.....i will be able to see robindo as drunken devdas....i don't mind him come home everynight drunk....or being in grey shades.....negative...takes sanyas....or goes back to his flirting ways.....heartbroken and quiet no masti.......hate women...love...whole life being single doesn't want to get marry at all......but i would not able to see that devil jonaki marrying robindo....i wish he runs away or dies rather than living with a devil....

sorry yaar i love robindo so much that i can't see some devil placing her disgusting claws on a very innocent and sweet person

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Innocent02-Anu13-

munni_rajatfan IF-Sizzlerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
well lets see wht happens. but one thing is for sure mauli will never be happy without robi. noone can love her more thn robi. & if robi marries jonaki then i want robi to torture jonaki.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

after watching the haldi scenes....i feel so sad for robi...tears were flowing out from my eyes when he was crying lying down in his bed....and i think thats the fate of Robindo Ganguly.....the both womens in his life is going to destroy him completely....i don't know in which way...but whatever way it is....its going to be a disaster for robi....i could sense the negative vibes already.....

the way he was pouring his heart to his baudi.....and tell her that they have alot in common that is loving a person who never in love with them....he was so happy....but then i think its going to be his last smile

lets get ready for the worst.....i feel like killing the jonaki-taposh.....all robi's masti....RoAnu's masti...teasing his baudi....playing pranks on his dada...everything is going to go off...and all we will see a angry...arrogant...heartbroken robindo....who hates love....he might go into hate womens mode....

i would love to see rajat in arrogant role...he will look hot in itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....he needs to teach mouli-jonaki-taposh some lessons.....

i wonder what was his sins...if that was abt his flirting ways than all that girls were more fond of his money than him...even that aunty who curse him for breaking her heart was also after his money.....she never got what she want...she plants that curse on robi.......

he is such a gem of person...honest...loyal....khuddar....he needs to go through such a pain in life which can never heal because he is just his dada's mirror image who doesn't forget or forgive.....very sensitive and khuddar....i wonder what is going to happen in robi's fate

i will not forgive mouli if she ditched him at the mandap and elopes with a jerk....who doesn't understand the name of love....who is good for nothing....

robi doesn't deserve that at all

last thing i want to say with bolded lines.....i will be able to see robindo as drunken devdas....i don't mind him come home everynight drunk....or being in grey shades.....negative...takes sanyas....or goes back to his flirting ways.....heartbroken and quiet no masti.......hate women...love...whole life being single doesn't want to get marry at all......but i would not able to see that devil jonaki marrying robindo....i wish he runs away or dies rather than living with a devil....

sorry yaar i love robindo so much that i can't see some devil placing her disgusting claws on a very innocent and sweet person

Part of me thinks you are right and part of me wants to think you're wrong...if Mauli does leave him then I'm sure your prediction will come true and he'll become an arrogant, angry man that doesn't believe in love anymore but my other thinking it that well Mauli and Robi are supposed to be the parallel leads to TaAnu, therefore they have to end up together at some point in the story I think :P because I would be annoyed if they don't end up together simply because then there wasn't really anything to their love story--its hasn't developed to the climax yet and I feel like they would be cutting it off short if Mauli left Robi...but then again it would make sense for Roli to be the opposite of TaAnu as Anu did not return to Nupur when she came back but Mauli would return to Taposh when he came for her...but I don't like Taposh so that can't happen...I don't know, we'll have to wait and watch yaar...shayad jo baat Mauli ne aaj keh diya unki aur Robi ke rishte mein ek nayi mode laygi so when Taposh tries to break the wedding, she will stand up for Robi and declare her blossoming love for him :) just like our Onu did Embarrassed
Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
I'd agree with PremHeer absolutely here...Robbie won't compare his love for Mauli to Taani's love for Onu, for nothing...plus, Mauli is slowly but surely falling for Robbie now -- if Taposh does tell her that he's in love with her, I think she might just stand up for Robbie. It looks like with this epi Mauli has realised how important to her Robbie is, because doesn't she finally tell Taani that she has seen something and learned...and will never revisit it? I think that means she has realised to some extent that Robbie is in many ways right for her.

I'd rather have a Robbie who emulates his boudi, and gives the viewer the essence of Tere Liye as strongly as TaAnu do.

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 15 December 2010 at 1:39am
munni_rajatfan IF-Sizzlerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
well till now roby is a very genuine & honest guy. ya he was a spoilt brat but he has always supported anu-tani & even argued with his father. his respect for tani & love for mauli is true. he is wht he is. so hopefully he gets his love.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top