Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Hopefully Backstabbers won't win this BB season (Page 20)

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.MadridThatOneGuy

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by Prud123

Hi
Completely agree with you prerna4  if shweta would have nominated manoj then everything he said about her would have been true.Which would have been very bad

There is no point in discussing shweta-manoj here .........we are specifically talking about how shweta approached Sara in the same week she nominated her. Embarrassed  Its just that timing of their late night convo wasn't right ...Sara all of sudden thought ST was morally supprting her ...and boom ........there goes knife in the back Embarrassed

actually, this is a game and everyone is playing...like the most wise and mtaured persons had said that Sweta is playing a big game (lawyer said in the first two weeks itself and then others, most of them are not youngsters but with wide experience). Sweta is definitely playing a game and if her game can win her the show, she is the smartest and there should not be question. she is here to win the game. She is afking, or doing anything...but still she is carrying on with diplomacy and is in the show. IT has nothing to do with goodness...the most smart person as regards to tricks and manipulation wins the game...its like a game of chess, where one proceeds with a definite game plan and wins the king, here the trophy....

Yes Agreed ....I have nothing personal against her ....I was simply displaying acts of backstabbing. Now Hrishant was similar player,smart one but at the same time he was mostly straight forward.

I think anything is fair in this game ...and thats one reason I support dolly too Embarrassed LOL 

Why should people have problems with Dolly being abusive ? That could be just her own way of playing game ???

ye kisiko nahi diktha na. rules change according to people's whims and fancies.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Prud123]

Well let me just summarize what we have been discussing your point is that shweta was nice and sweet with sara and then nominated her and my point was that she nominated sara only because there was no choice.Then you started saying her other option could have been manoj to which i disagreed.But now i dont understand what you are saying.Are you trying to say that shweta shouldn't have morally supported sara or approached her because she was going to nominate her in the next nomination?

LOL ...Should I address you as Manisha ??

BTW, I never brought Manoj into the mix ....you were the one who kind of brought him mentioning there was no choice for her . My point is that if shweta or anyone else has issues with others, they could be open as well. Like Khali for example, how difficult was it to guess that khali will nominate Sam ?? Even in open nomination he was straight forward with right reasons.

But to your overall point ...I guess two opinions can coexist. ...So you are right about shweta  :) Even though we see same show we can have different viewpoints.

If you would see our earlier posts you would know that all i said was that only seema,sam and manoj were left for nomination so she had no choice as they were her good friends but then you started saying that they arent and that's how our whole discussion on shweta-manoj started.Anyways if you want to say that i got manoj into this whole equation its ok i accept i cant argue with you about this as well.And yes there definitely can be two point of views was just trying to understand yours and by no means was i trying to change it.That's why i asked you two questions
1)Would shweta not have been a backstabber if she would have nominated manoj instead of sara
2)Should shweta have not morally supported sara or approached her because she was going to nominate her in next nominations?

But you still havent answered so i give up asking you these questions.May be you dont want to answer so its ok cant really force you And yes you can call me manisha

Rasnyprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123RasnyGauahargeous_N

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Rapierprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123RasnyGauahargeous_N

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

4. Shweta to Veena - Jadugarni . ( Which she IS ! And it's another thing that Veena thinks she is notLOL )..

She's weird, she thinks things that she isn't, she is ... and things she is, she isn't ErmmROFL
Like she considers herself ''khoobsurat'' DeadLOL

Prud123prerna4rishav

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

ThatOneGuyfire_gun

Go to top