Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Hopefully Backstabbers won't win this BB season (Page 18)

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
shweta's reasons wer justified tho... n also this is a reality shw wer every1 has cum 2 win the title nt make friends.. so back stabbing one another is bound 2 tke place... this is an issue i wish sum1 in the house had addressed 2 ashmit wen he was cryin ova sara nominating veena... i mean come on this is a reality shw, evry1 is there 2 win n thus at sum point wil nominate one another...

i want shweta or sam 2 win

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

shweta's reasons wer justified tho... n also this is a reality shw wer every1 has cum 2 win the title nt make friends.. so back stabbing one another is bound 2 tke place... this is an issue i wish sum1 in the house had addressed 2 ashmit wen he was cryin ova sara nominating veena... i mean come on this is a reality shw, evry1 is there 2 win n thus at sum point wil nominate one another...

i want shweta or sam 2 win

Yes agreed. I think practically speaking every reality show has this.

But I thought Sameer in a way is playing fair game. I think one doesn't have to friendly to their enemies and then backstab them ......They can be very straight forward instead.

Samir is kind of reserved person, and he has problem with most of the people in the house. Pingal family, Khali, Dolly.. Good thing is that he is straight-forward..

But Shweta loves to talk, and likes to maintain good relation with everyone. What's wrong in that ? That doesn't mean she cant nominate anyone from those people with whom she interacts nicely?

Next week we will see Shweta's nominating Dolly, or Khali or Veena.. Except Veena, she is friendly with the other two ! Big deal ? Not talking to much people or keeping bad relation with everyone is suffocating.

And anyways, Sara knew that people blame her for her partiality. Did Shweta need to tell this to Sara? She knew that, she herself said that to Ashmit na.. Confused.. So if someone nominates her for being partial, how does tht matter?Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123RasnyFaraan92

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Hi
Completely agree with you prerna4  if shweta would have nominated manoj then everything he said about her would have been true.Which would have been very bad

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angel x

I think Dolly or Sameer should win bcos Dolly is very straightforward and says what she has to people's face..But it is a game and to backstab is the only thing they can do to make their lives a little interesting while living in such a boring and isolated house, however i agree with your logic also..

btw, who do you want to win in general?
Angel x

I guess we think alike :)

Dolly or sameer should win Tongue .....doesn't matter who wins actually ...but dolly was good entertainment of this season.

I think this time 90% chance is there will be a female winner...and with Seema gone, Sweta stands the best chance...
I had a hope Seema Parihar might win the show...but its a game, whoever plays the game best, will win it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

@ Guddi

LOL ...I already tried to explain it here
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1563695&TPN=13

I could be wrong ..but I just wrote what i saw in the show Embarrassed 

You are going on different track here ...I never said there is anything wrong in shweta maintaining good relations with everyone in house. :)  I am specifically talking about act of backstabbing per definition in my original post. Don't get confused between backstabbing and bitching.

Hmmm

Ok I saw tht post now..

1. First of all there is a thin line between backstabbing and bitching .....looks like some members are getting confused and they are saying everyone is backstabber in the show  !

Yes.. Thin line between bitching n backstabbing.. What Shweta did was Bitching abt Sara.. Which every other person does in the showCry.. And lemme come to the other points, where it says why it is backstabbing..

2. Shweta knew sara being TV actress had good fan following which she mentioned as well after sara's first eviction. For shweta, sara was a great competitior becuase looks like sara has good fan following and two contenstants from same industry would be too competitive. Embarrassed

This is true for everyone, even Sameer Soni who nominated Sara that week.. Isnt it? How does this make Shweta backstabber? Smile

3. Shweta approached sara only after she was disturbed/isolated from pingle family. Late in the night, she tried to take sara into her confidence . Sara was vulnerable at that point and was easy target for shweta. LOL

No.. Shweta approached Sara only before she was isolated from Pingle family. The gaowala seherwala task's 2nd day was when Shweta approached Sara.. And Sara-Ashmit-Veena nautanki happened in School task Wink.. Plus.. Shweta was in risk that Sara might go n tell her pingle family abt this thing.. But still Shweta did it.. For wht?.. So that Pingle family DEFFO nominates her for trying to break their family? LOL And later on, when Sara was driven away from that family, Shweta-Sam-Seema were der to take care of her.. Because apparently, Shweta-Sam had no issue with Sara. It was always Veena and Ashmit Sleepy

4. Now during nominations, ST probably nominated sara thinking that assmit/veena/manoj will nominate her as well and good chance of sara's eviction. Embarrassed

Now calculations of probability and statistics should not be counted into discussions where we are reaching to a confirmed conclusion - Backstabber or not.. LOL It's too definite for any probable thingsEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123.ArjunFaraan92

Go to top