Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Hopefully Backstabbers won't win this BB season (Page 17)

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=kuttabhai]^^ agreed with what you said .... but Prud and I were discussing if Manoj and shweta are good friends Tongue  ...so my post was meant to respond to his earlier questions.

Sorry saw this post later.Anyways so you do agree with the reasoning that Mahili 7 gave that shweta couldnt have nominated manoj

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I think Dolly or Sameer should win bcos Dolly is very straightforward and says what she has to people's face..But it is a game and to backstab is the only thing they can do to make their lives a little interesting while living in such a boring and isolated house, however i agree with your logic also..

btw, who do you want to win in general?
Angel x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel x.Monami.

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

[QUOTE=Prud123][QUOTE=kuttabhai]@ Prud ...

I guess they knew each other but not friends. if shweta had really considered MAnoj friends .....then she wouldn't have believed assmit and would have cleared issues directly with Manoj .....LOL  Also as a friend, she never helped Manoj cool down with whole nomination week.

Well if you would have seen those episode you would have known that the only reason she did not clarify it is because is got to know about the game manoj was playing by telling her sam nominated him and by telling sam that shweta nominated him and this is what shweta also told manoj when he asked her.She said this to manoj" after i got to know th game you are playing i can believe you can say this also".Also why should she try to calm down a person who is bitching about her because he thinks she nominated him and is plating games with her.Also if she would have nominated him everything he had said in that week for her would have been true.But this still doesnt answer my question if she would have nominated manoj instead of sara she wouldnt be a backstabber according to your logic right?

Prud

Buddy i am finding it difficult to understand your logic behind calling Manoi/shweta as sweet friends.

Lets look at your own example. You said ST nominated MT first time over some food issues. If that was the case, then she shud first talked to him on face about those issues rather than nominating him directly. That would have been surprise for MT otherwise. A good friend always shares certain things.

Well they did discuss this issue.Infact manoj even says that he told ST that as she is a kitchen captain she shouldn't have allowed this partiality and ST nominated him for blowing the things out of proportion so obviously it would have been discussed.But after that first week of misunderstanding they were pretty ok with each other never bitched about each other.Infact ST,Manoj,sam and seema were often shown sitting and talking.So 1 week of misunderstanding and then next 5 to 6 weeks of good behavior.So she still should have nominated him.Besides you are still not answering my question.You just need to say yes or no and end of our discussion.If she would have nominated manoj instead of sara she wouldnt be a backstabber right?
.Suhasini. Goldie
.Suhasini.
.Suhasini.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

so no chance of veena n ass wining........good...................Wink

.Arjun

hajmaz Senior Member
hajmaz
hajmaz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
from side i thought seema ji but know i think it should be dolly i love she is funny

.Arjun

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123RasnyHaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92

Go to top