Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Hopefully Backstabbers won't win this BB season (Page 14)

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShizaruRapierMithiBani

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by Prud123

By they way KB

I am still waiting for your answer as i dont understand your logic of calling shweta a backstabber .So shweta was sweet with sara when both of sara's friends were mad at her and still nominated her so should she have nominated manoj,seema and sam instead with whom she has been sweet for so long.Or may be she shouldnt have been sweet with sara at all and should have ignore her when sara needed a friend right?What do you think

Baby

You and your friends have been calling me ST hater already Cool  ..so how could even present any logic to you? Agreed shweta is fair at times Thumbs Up  but does that mean she doesn't commit a single mistake ? You should defend her but at the same time try to be fair ......

Now lets take this post ......I called shweta/veena/seema backstabber but you only have issues with shweta ? Shocked  Others you are fine .........because you are shweta fan. The moment one starts loving any one celeb, they are usually fine with everyhting (positive/negative) that celeb does.

Now here was my thought behind this post....We both could be wrong as we can only write abotu what we are shown in episodes.

1. First of all there is a thin line between backstabbing and bitching .....looks like some members are getting confused and they are saying everyone is backstabber in the show  !

2. Shweta knew sara being TV actress had good fan following which she mentioned as well after sara's first eviction. For shweta, sara was a great competitior becuase looks like sara has good fan following and two contenstants from same industry would be too competitive. Embarrassed

3. Shweta approached sara only after she was disturbed/isolated from pingle family. Late in the night, she tried to take sara into her confidence . Sara was vulnerable at that point and was easy target for shweta. LOL

4. Now during nominations, ST probably nominated sara thinking that assmit/veena/manoj will nominate her as well and good chance of sara's eviction. Embarrassed

Now this is called backstabbing. Why did she try to be friendly with Sara only in the same week she nominated her ?? Why did she try to manipulate her mind? Why approach sara only after when sara had issue with veena/ pingle family ? Why did she do it late in the night with no one around ? Why did she not give any clue to sara that she was going to nominate her ? ...Look at her reason for nomination.

superb arjun and spot on

Shweta shows signs of having machiavellian personality
, she has the skills and savvy to manipulate others to do what you need them to do to serve her agenda.  Her chosen person to manipulate Sara!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k.Arjun

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Prud123]By they way KB

I am still waiting for your answer as i dont understand your logic of calling shweta a backstabber .So shweta was sweet with sara when both of sara's friends were mad at her and still nominated her so should she have nominated manoj,seema and sam instead with whom she has been sweet for so long.Or may be she shouldnt have been sweet with sara at all and should have ignore her when sara needed a friend right?What do you think

Baby

You and your friends have been calling me ST hater already Cool  ..so how could even present any logic to you? Agreed shweta is fair at times Thumbs Up  but does that mean she doesn't commit a single mistake ? You should defend her but at the same time try to be fair ......

Now lets take this post ......I called shweta/veena/seema backstabber but you only have issues with shweta ? Shocked  Others you are fine .........because you are shweta fan. The moment one starts loving any one celeb, they are usually fine with everyhting (positive/negative) that celeb does.

Now here was my thought behind this post....We both could be wrong as we can only write abotu what we are shown in episodes.

1. First of all there is a thin line between backstabbing and bitching .....looks like some members are getting confused and they are saying everyone is backstabber in the show  !

2. Shweta knew sara being TV actress had good fan following which she mentioned as well after sara's first eviction. For shweta, sara was a great competitior becuase looks like sara has good fan following and two contenstants from same industry would be too competitive. Embarrassed

3. Shweta approached sara only after she was disturbed/isolated from pingle family. Late in the night, she tried to take sara into her confidence . Sara was vulnerable at that point and was easy target for shweta. LOL

4. Now during nominations, ST probably nominated sara thinking that assmit/veena/manoj will nominate her as well and good chance of sara's eviction. Embarrassed

Now this is called backstabbing. Why did she try to be friendly with Sara only in the same week she nominated her ?? Why did she try to manipulate her mind? Why approach sara only after when sara had issue with veena/ pingle family ? Why did she do it late in the night with no one around ? Why did she not give any clue to sara that she was going to nominate her ? ...Look at her reason for nomination.

Well first of all i like ST but i am not a blind fan.I accept she has a lot of  flaws because she is a human being who doesnt.I accept shweta is not perfect and has done many things that are wrong.But you still havent answered my question if she would have nominated sam,Manoj or seema would that have been better because these were the only options available except for sara.Please let me know.
.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Prud123]

Well first of all i like ST but i am not a blind fan.I accept she has a lot of  flaws because she is a human being who doesnt.I accept shweta is not perfect and has done many things that are wrong.But you still havent answered my question if she would have nominated sam,Manoj or seema would that have been better because these were the only options available except for sara.Please let me know.

Yes why not ? She had nominated manoj in the past ....beginning of the season Embarrassed They anyways have some love-hate relationship going on ....The whole SSS group was nominating same folks for the most part. There was some plotting going on there.

She just nominated manoj once that to in the beginning in open nomination because of some food issue after that she never nominated.SSS and manoj were part of one group.She never even bitched about manoj before the whole nomination incident.Anyways so according to you she should have nominated manoj instead with whom she has been sweet for so long and also have been friends with him for 4 years?I am right
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by Prud123

By they way KB

Baby

superb arjun and spot on

, she has the skills and savvy to manipulate others to do what you need them to do to serve her agenda.  Her chosen person to manipulate Sara!!

End justifies the means! well said and an apt description of shweta's personality.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBani

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by Shizaru

[QUOTE=Prud123]By they way KB

Baby

superb arjun and spot on

End justifies the means! well said and an apt description of shweta's personality.

Right may be shweta has some kind of mind control powers so that she can make people do whatever she wants.She manipulated sara ,she manipulated sam.Or may be these people have no mind of their own they do whatever ST says

Go to top