Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
What? No winner this year?!!!πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: sssshhh

What? No winner this year?!!!πŸ˜‰

Exactly ...no winner this year  πŸ˜› ........because finals are on 8th jan 2011 πŸ˜†
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Exactly ...no winner this year  πŸ˜› ........because finals are on 8th jan 2011 πŸ˜†

I guess winner was bunty the chor...joh aya aur ek ghante mein jeet ke chala gaya...dosre sirf ghar ke andher ser raye hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Jesmina

I guess winner was bunty the chor...joh aya aur ek ghante mein jeet ke chala gaya...dosre sirf ghar ke andher ser raye hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Whatever bunty said about bigg boss was absolutely correct. πŸ˜›
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Whatever bunty said about bigg boss was absolutely correct. πŸ˜›

Bunty chor and shatir deemagh issliye big boss ne uske saath pangha nahin liya...
.Ashima thumbnail
i dont think dolly deserve to win b'coz she has changed her atteatiude after knowing what ppl outside like and waht they will dislike..she has clear idea of it....while few ppl are inside house without knowing about outside world..and they have no idea..which action of their ppl liking and which not......and i also dont think veena also deserve to win b'coz....as sameer sid yesterday "we look like foolish...when we belive her...".....if she can say "hreshant ne aphi game khlne me galti kar di"...ii shows...how despratly she wants to win game..and her each and every move is planned to gain viewer attention..we r foolish who think she is really person....dhanya ho india ke janta Edited by ashima1975 - 13 years ago

Thanks Shayari πŸ˜›

Personally, I don't like hypocrits and backstabbers who are like "mithi churi" on your face and then backstab us. That shows true character of the person. All these housemates could be big celebs but if they backstabbers , then yucks !! 🀒

ya KB.. i too dont like it... whether it is good or bad thing of us one shud say at our face only ....... that is the rreason why i hate some mates in the house😑..... These "meethi churis" are very
dangerous.... they can easily throw us in a trap of them... ppl can easily attract to them... but they never get them till they dont see their real face(that the same person who talk very sweet infront of us goes to other person and do bitching) .... yaak how dirty personality these ppl have!!!😑

Like u  i'm also 😊not in that category who will do faith on 'mithi churis' .. im always aware to that type of personsTongue
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

As sam would say . good one!πŸ˜ƒ

Prud123 thumbnail
[QUOTE=kuttabhai]@ Prud ...

I guess they knew each other but not friends. if shweta had really considered MAnoj friends .....then she wouldn't have believed assmit and would have cleared issues directly with Manoj .....πŸ˜†  Also as a friend, she never helped Manoj cool down with whole nomination week.

Well if you would have seen those episode you would have known that the only reason she did not clarify it is because is got to know about the game manoj was playing by telling her sam nominated him and by telling sam that shweta nominated him and this is what shweta also told manoj when he asked her.She said this to manoj" after i got to know th game you are playing i can believe you can say this also".Also why should she try to calm down a person who is bitching about her because he thinks she nominated him and is plating games with her.Also if she would have nominated him everything he had said in that week for her would have been true.But this still doesnt answer my question if she would have nominated manoj instead of sara she wouldnt be a backstabber according to your logic right?
Prud123 thumbnail
[QUOTE=kuttabhai]^^ agreed with what you said .... but Prud and I were discussing if Manoj and shweta are good friends πŸ˜›  ...so my post was meant to respond to his earlier questions.

Sorry saw this post later.Anyways so you do agree with the reasoning that Mahili 7 gave that shweta couldnt have nominated manoj