Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Sameer....I feel he is capable, but all the problem that he has landed up to is because of others...If he survives this week, he is on the go...

MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sameer should win. . he deserves to
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I always believe Sameer is the only deserving candidate in the house and also would like to see him winning big boss this season.
Last year a totally non-deserving candidate won a very scripted show. Many people lost their faith in this reality show. This year also the show is completely scripted, but I would like sameer to win at least for the sake of Goodness ..

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Who I want to be winner?: Dolly

Who will be winner?: Shweta

Who deserves be winner?: Sameer

Who should be ultimate loser?: Khali

Who was the most boring: Bigg Boss 🥱
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want BigBoss the ultimate Backstabber to win........😈
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: t2004sachin

I always believe Sameer is the only deserving candidate in the house and also would like to see him winning big boss this season.
Last year a totally non-deserving candidate won a very scripted show. Many people lost their faith in this reality show. This year also the show is completely scripted, but I would like sameer to win at least for the sake of Goodness ..

you are watching the wrong channel if you want all things good to happen in the name of goodness.......then try one of the aastha type shows on the god channels
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Are bhai thoda control karooooo 😆

Dolly hi winner bangegi 😆  She is too popular now after those early morning dances.

This is off-topic but I love the way Dolly tells Veena to control herself, especially when she was going on about "kisi ki awaaz itni khubsurat kaisa ho sakti hai?" Dolly was like "arrey yaar veena control kar tu" ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Shizaru

I want BigBoss the ultimate Backstabber to win........😈

Ofcourse! That loser is going to win 😛
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
samir should win, without any doubts ....
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shizaru

you are watching the wrong channel if you want all things good to happen in the name of goodness.......then try one of the aastha type shows on the god channels

aab bolo Sachin...😆