India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

For my kashians and Pirates

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
NOTE: This is just a sweet comment from me to all my friends.... it would be hurtful to see any rude comments.. soo avoid it....

Heyyy People..... Those who donno me am Ayesha... and those who know Aish urf Batakthee Aatma urf Aishi urf DJ is here LOL Mere ko itne saare names de diya tum logon ne.....
Okk lets get to the point.... Soo many of u will be knowing am leaving this place for sometime... For my vacations.... My main reason for this post is not to say goodbye Cauxe i know i am gonna come back Embarrassed... Just to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance.... And also wanna wish those who are gonna celebrate Christmas a happy Christmas... This new year wish is to all members of this forum and IF... No hard feelings towards anyone.....

New is the year, new are the hopes and the aspirations,
New is the resolution, new are the spirits and
Forever my warm wishes are for u.
Have a promising and fulfilling new year.

For me Both kashians and Shilpanians  are the same.... As Most of the people keep running from one AT to another LOL Seriously i love both groups.... The BEST people i have every scene in IF.... Kashians are soo hardworking and lovely While Pirates are soo fun loving and caring..... For Kashians i would like to say you guys have done a lot of hardwork... You all deserve happiness... i just hope and pray you get it.... and ya plss never loose hope.... Always remember we get thing which we are destined to get ..... Both u Kashians and Pirates always maintain you dignity and stick with each other... and  keep the AT's moving.... Kashians.. soon u guys will reach 550... Soo congratulations in Advance for 550 threads... But it is only possible if you guys stick around together in heaven.... plss do it.... I will miss u guys and i always love u all.....

Am referring this to all MY Kashians and Shilpanians.... But there are some close people to whom i want to say somethings.....

NORI : First of all a very happy birthday in advance....Have a blast.... Really love to have a friend like you... will miss u...

Viru: Viru don LOL Okk seriously i see you are the leader of all kashians.. plss do keep leading them always.....

Sana and Evvie. : How can i miss u mother and daughter..... U guys have been really great friends... Love u and will miss the fun .....

Srish , guni, Sarah and Zaynoo - i refer u all as my FB buddies...lol will really miss u guys....

Jenny, Priya, Saru, Ananya, Abby and Adya - You all are  my bachhas Hug Ok now dont star calling me mamma... LOL Be always happy and smiling... love u all and will miss u.....

Zeeshan - Zeee..... Ok i will not put that word... LOL Never thought we will become such a good friends.... Pirates plss do help zee in moving AT. The best director.... Cool Be ready for the next  movie... Will miss u....

Abhi - Hiiii PP..... Ok what to say... Hmm seriously you have been really helpful in everything.... Eventhough you irritate me a lot i will still miss you.... keep you nonsense to yourself until i comeback.... And yaa i want to see the script soon.......

Ana- YOu are like my Besty..... No wait you are my Twinny.... Have always seen you as a sister... keep faith in god... and always love u... will miss u...

Divz- Divya.... baby i know u are evry much in tension these days.... All i can say is be with your friends here they will keep u happy...and hope all gets well with you... will miss you....

Poo - Apple ki dhukan..... LOL and The confusion creator.... always keep confusing people ok...lol...
Babhi loves u and will miss u.....

Bootni ke ( anu)- Tere ko mai kaise bhool sakthi hoon..... Tu rona mat ab... wanna see u happy when i go.... Anu you ahve always been very close to me.... My eternal love... Batakthee aatmu loves Bootni ke....  Agar koi irritate kare tho usse ladoo phek kar maarna LOL Will miss u a lotzz......

Oops have to add one more person... Swancy : I will miss u a lot.. u are one of the most positive Kashian.... love u yaar

Nikki - i know you might have been thinking i forgot u.... No never.... i brought you last cauxe you are the closest to me.....  I really love you and appreciate your all hardwork u have done... keep fighting and DJ loves u....

Okk now time for me to make this short... Varna mere pe tumlog jhoote pehko gi..... Kashians and  Pirates...Each one of you is special for me... And always wish the best for you guys... Hope this new year bring happiness in your life.... Will miss u all....

This is Batakthee aatma signing off....!!! Cool

Edited by aish_lovv - 14 December 2010 at 10:51pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

kapil41996meeranairuntilwhenever21cutelove1111-sim-Fairytaled.tehzeebkhannoseasyncdivkashfullR.K.ObAkChOd.NeonLights.swetiepie_angel-Zeeshan-AttractiveAdyaASALUVZaynoo2320ana_kashfidmfshnbeauty-Rinki-SilentSilver.JustaDreamXiahtic-5OkThanksBye-GoogleWithMe-Nadz_YuNalover

untilwhenever21 IF-Dazzler
untilwhenever21
untilwhenever21

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Awwwwwwww !!!! Hug

Aish I am going to miss KaShing with you in Heaven but I know you'll back soon (well sooner than myself LOL ). I hope everything goes well with your trip & Merry Christmas/ Happy New Years right back at you as well.

<3 ya buddy !! x o

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ms.Muffin-

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
bhabhi awesome post Hug
loved it
u r leaving na i am sad will miss u alot
but enjoy there &  try to come online through cyber cafe
Happy Christmas & New Year in Advance
till u comes back bhaiyya is my responsibilty don't worry ok
love u take care
have a good journey

Edited by -poornima- - 14 December 2010 at 10:37pm

-Ms.Muffin-

Fairytaled. IF-Dazzler
Fairytaled.
Fairytaled.

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwww..........!!! Cry   anyways thank you.........!!Embarrassed  will miss u too di......!!!!CryCry

and don't forget ur PP. my momma.........!!!!LOL

and enjoy ur vacations.........!!Cool
happy new year and christmas in advance.......!!!!Hug

Edited by AR_ANANYA - 14 December 2010 at 10:45pm

-Ms.Muffin-

-Zeeshan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeeshan-
-Zeeshan-

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
AishyyyyyyyyyyyHugHug will miss u a lot..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Disapprove     Take care of urself........And do a rocking comeback soon.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My pyaari se behna we will all miss u!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy ur vacation as much u can.....!!!!!!! I promise u, I will surely work with u for the next movie.......Happy new year in advance......Love ya!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by -Zeeshan- - 14 December 2010 at 10:48pm

-Ms.Muffin-

R.K.O IF-Sizzlerz
R.K.O
R.K.O

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
enjoy ur vacation and hum tumhe jyada miss nahi karenge ROFL, just kiddingTongue

dont want to say much just an poetry from my side Embarrassed

The best of friends,
Can change a frown,
Into a smile,
when you feel down.

The best of friends,
Will understand,
Your little trials,
And lend a hand.

The best of friends,
Will always share,
Your secret dreams,
Because they care.

The best of friends,
Worth more than gold,
Give all the love,
A heart can hold.

Edited by R.K.O - 15 December 2010 at 9:39am

-Ms.Muffin-

fidmfshnbeauty IF-Sizzlerz
fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
@Aish, we will miss you a ton, thank you so much for this topic and post.

Hope you have a great vacation and an amazing New Years with your family and relatives.

Hope you come back soon <33 Please do keep in touch and we will miss you once again, can't wait to see you back. 

Love you. Embarrassed

Edited by DMGlover91 - 15 December 2010 at 9:15am

-Ms.Muffin-

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Awww Bhataktee aatmas also go on vacations Shocked
Thats a new one ROFL awww will miss u too, me also goin on 23rd so not much days left but luv u and will miss u loads Hug

And enjoy urself Hug

Luv ya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OkThanksBye-Ms.Muffin-

Go to top