TheMiaw000
TheMiaw000

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged
my fav abhay
Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Abhayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...he is sho handsome..........
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by john909

it is so obvious..     ABHAY

kabir is stupidest of all and i dislike him.. i dont know but i have never understood why people like KaPi. i mean i really never felt any chemistry between them. it was all sugary chit chat for me. my dislike grew for him after today's episode. he was disgusting.
Can you PLEASE keep your language in check? KaPi are the first and foremost reason I got addicted to the show..and I still love 'em..coz I know Kabir would be back to being Pia's best friend, once the truth is out, and he will make it up to her. Embarrassed I hopee....Smile

And.. Yeah, well, he DID behave disgusting..but what would YOU do if someone accuses your brother of impregnating a girl like Maya.. and when that 'someone' is your boyfriend you only met a month ago?
-Javeria- Senior Member
-Javeria-
-Javeria-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged
I liked Kabeer..
But now ABHAY..d Best(:
Love Him..

cool_tuli IF-Rockerz
cool_tuli
cool_tuli

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged
ABHAYYYYYYYYYYYYY
forever!!!!
cool_tuli IF-Rockerz
cool_tuli
cool_tuli

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Originally posted by john909

it is so obvious..     ABHAY

kabir is stupidest of all and i dislike him.. i dont know but i have never understood why people like KaPi. i mean i really never felt any chemistry between them. it was all sugary chit chat for me. my dislike grew for him after today's episode. he was disgusting.
Can you PLEASE keep your language in check? KaPi are the first and foremost reason I got addicted to the show..and I still love 'em..coz I know Kabir would be back to being Pia's best friend, once the truth is out, and he will make it up to her. Embarrassed I hopee....Smile

And.. Yeah, well, he DID behave disgusting..but what would YOU do if someone accuses your brother of impregnating a girl like Maya.. and when that 'someone' is your boyfriend you only met a month ago?

Heyyyyy plssss don fight grls....
Aakansha... agreee with u! But Kabir shud hav sum respect while talkin to Piya!
He loved her.... as per him... Tonguebut i never saw d love between them! Sorry!
If he loved her truely he wud hav never behaved in sucha way with her.... may b he wud b against her but not like dat! He wud atleast be with her as a moral support! but no... he simply let her go away! U saw d epi where kabir asked traker to give that diary to Piya!!! Gosh that was sooo bad! If he has no understanding for his love who will like him...
Neways u like him thats completely ur choice n ur preferance! N i respect that....
so be it n keep ur love with u n don fight if sum1 has a hatred towards ur likes!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

anamika_khan Groupbie
anamika_khan
anamika_khan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
kabir for sure

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index