India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Which is better? KMH2 or KMH1 (Page 2)

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Honestly, I don't think I'd be able to love KMH2 as much as I loved KMH1 but can't say anything right now. Lets see how the story unfolds.......it's picking up now!Smile
And like Prani said, I'd also recommend that you watch KMH1......it's a beautiful love storyDay Dreaming. There was a strong foundation of KMH1, the tagline, "aik din ke liye duniya de doon, aik pal ke liye zindagi......bas itni mohhabbat hai" and the fact that Arjun is in jail but why???? what did he do??? Who did he kill??? whereas KMH2 lacked consistancy, storyline, proper execution during the innital episodes, actually I would say it has just started to pick up after the jungle sequence. It's still being rushed...I think CVs should slow down a bit but nonetheless A_A are talented actors and I'm sure the story will be more interesting in future..........

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
KMH 2 for me....
shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I couldnot watch KMH1 but later on saw the episodes and now watching KMH2 religiously ,,,I liked season1 and season 2 is really good,,I cannot compare both but as i ahave seen KMH2 from start ,,I will go for it,,but again both are special to me
bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
yea i also didnt watch kmh 1 fully.............but kmh2 its rocks...........................
Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Well said, i really loved season one because of Arjun Punj - his arrogance and attitude and most of all love towards Arohi.

However, KMH2 is all the more exciting.

So i'm not sure which one's better. I love both.
sweet candy Goldie
sweet candy
sweet candy

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged
See i will tell u a thing as the others have said each of them have their own story and their own things which makes them very special,but I wanna say one thing that the story in KMH1 was very warm and slow,but in this season its very adventures as pranii said,but frankly speaking  my grandparents loved the first season and they say that KMH2 doesnt make sense!!!

Edited by sweet candy - 16 December 2010 at 1:14am
sweet candy Goldie
sweet candy
sweet candy

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nimz-KMH

Honestly, I don't think I'd be able to love KMH2 as much as I loved KMH1 but can't say anything right now. Lets see how the story unfolds.......it's picking up now!Smile
And like Prani said, I'd also recommend that you watch KMH1......it's a beautiful love storyDay Dreaming. There was a strong foundation of KMH1, the tagline, "aik din ke liye duniya de doon, aik pal ke liye zindagi......bas itni mohhabbat hai" and the fact that Arjun is in jail but why???? what did he do??? Who did he kill??? whereas KMH2 lacked consistancy, storyline, proper execution during the innital episodes, actually I would say it has just started to pick up after the jungle sequence. It's still being rushed...I think CVs should slow down a bit but nonetheless A_A are talented actors and I'm sure the story will be more interesting in future..........
I totally agree with u,KMH1 was much better!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index