India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Which is better? KMH2 or KMH1

..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
i didnt watch kmh season 1, but i watch season 2..so i would like to know which one is better..i mean was kmh1 better or kmh2 is better rite now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbi.Mariaa.SG-PhoenixD-

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
This season is the best
Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
honestly dear i m tired of this question. we already have had two or more discussion topics on this question.

it wud be so unfair to compare the both since they have completely different feel. also we r just getting to see the love story in KMH2 while KMH1 is already complete. Both have their own unique charm and r best in their own way. I m a KMH fanatic since season 1, and i thought no story can be more beautiful than that so i wudnt be able to love KMH2 a lot. But i m so mesmerised by season 2 as well that i cant choose between them :)

i m always repeating myself, sorry, but to let u know- KMH1 has a very soft, subtle, fairytale feel, u'll fel as if u r reading the pages of a love story novel whereas KMH2 is youthful and adventurous, u'll get a very filmy feel. This way they r very different but carry the same pure and passionate essence of love. I honestly cannot choose between them.  It depends upon ur taste. But i wud highly recommend u watch season 1 as well. u'll really love it :)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ashasviNimz-KMHpoo25Love14GURASH14-sia-rasika_DSkavyasam-SweetGirl-Anjalii...xXxshibz

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I started watching KMH1 then it got boring and I stopped watching it, but KMH2 everyday when I watch an episode I wish it were longer Unhappy lol, so obviousally kmh2 and I hope that it stays this way and gets better Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kishubedi-SweetGirl-

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with Pranii.

Both are good in their own way.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMH

rose-girl Goldie
rose-girl
rose-girl

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Both but KMH" is bettr:D
Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

honestly dear i m tired of this question. we already have had two or more discussion topics on this question.

it wud be so unfair to compare the both since they have completely different feel. also we r just getting to see the love story in KMH2 while KMH1 is already complete. Both have their own unique charm and r best in their own way. I m a KMH fanatic since season 1, and i thought no story can be more beautiful than that so i wudnt be able to love KMH2 a lot. But i m so mesmerised by season 2 as well that i cant choose between them :)

i m always repeating myself, sorry, but to let u know- KMH1 has a very soft, subtle, fairytale feel, u'll fel as if u r reading the pages of a love story novel whereas KMH2 is youthful and adventurous, u'll get a very filmy feel. This way they r very different but carry the same pure and passionate essence of love. I honestly cannot choose between them.  It depends upon ur taste. But i wud highly recommend u watch season 1 as well. u'll really love it :)

very well said praniiTongue
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Actually We Can't Compare Them .....WinkBoth Season Are Very DifferentSmile
Even the Cast  Has Changed Exept ArjuHi Day Dreaming KMH1 & KMH2 ROCKS Star 

But I enjoy This Season Better Big smile 

Maria Heart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index