Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: itsnotme

nahi i do mind if she goes bcoz i like her a lot and want her to win...and if she goes then me too will go from this forum...aap Seemaji ke biggest fan se baat kar rahe hai susanji😉 but then Sameer is my second fav along with Shweta so i don't want him to leave too and i really don't care for the rest of the nautankibaazon ki toli🤢😆

Haha...i like these three only....they rest seem to be having their own agenda.....i dont like any of them too 😆
itsnotme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: susan29

Haha...i like these three only....they rest seem to be having their own agenda.....i dont like any of them too 😆

trust me a lot of people on the forum and outside too love these 3 a lot...i guess only Big boss loves Veena, Dolly, Ashmit and Khali😆 tabhi toh hamesha hi tries his best to save them from even getting nominated😡🤢 Big boss ke sirf chaar bachhe saare ke saare dimaag ke kacche bas nautanki karne mein chaaro achhe🤢😆😆😆
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsnotme

trust me a lot of people on the forum and outside too love these 3 a lot...i guess only Big boss loves Veena, Dolly, Ashmit and Khali😆 tabhi toh hamesha hi tries his best to save them from even getting nominated😡🤢 Big boss ke sirf chaar bachhe saare ke saare dimaag ke kacche bas nautanki karne mein chaaro achhe😆

😆 😆 😆 I agree all who i dont like he favours....i think dolly is a guest....cause somehow or the other, since she came, she has not been involved in the nomination process....

Edited by susan29 - 13 years ago
rianicia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: susan29

😆 😆 😆 I agree all who i dont like he favours....i think dolly is a guest....cause somehow or the other, since she came, she has not been involved in the nomination process....

I understand BB's love for AP, VM and Dolly. but khali?!! that equation is beyong my understanding.
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Manoj deserved it......
I dont want Sam nd Seema to go hope they will cancel the nomination week.................

Originally posted by: lazzz

Manoj deserved it......

I dont want Sam nd Seema to go hope they will cancel the nomination week.................

When voting lines are open, they have to eliminate.
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Imars99

When voting lines are open, they have to eliminate.

Something unexpected can happn na like some one does some baari ulankan of BB rules then that person will be eliminated....................