Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Mr. Shravan Jay (updtd-23&24 pg 32-33) (Page 6)

monkeydog18 Goldie
monkeydog18
monkeydog18

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
THIS ISNTTT FAIRRRR.... AND KEEP SANCHI AS MRS. AHUJA... NEW TWIST. BUT ALSO KEEP IN MIND ITS YOUR STORY SO WHATEVERR YOU DO WELL LIKE IT :).... PLEASE WRITE MORE AND MORE AND ALLL... :!!!!

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Hey Sunaina...What is this ..Where u Have stopped it....Fantastic Writing...Very well Written Sunaina...Everything can be imaginable...Plz Do continue Soon...Eagerly Waiting for your Update..Seriously...
sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Love it su continue
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
g8 update
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

continued - 5.

Mr. Jay's heart stood still for few seconds till he gathered his senses back .
"Oh nice to meet you Doctor, how do you do? Isnt it chilly out here?"

He grasped the hands of Dr. Ahuja warmly but his restless eyes  focused beyond Dr. Ahuja ,  seeking for somene who has been lost for months. 

Dr. Ahuja followed his gaze and  looked behind, but he found no one .

"Mr. Jay , are you looking for someone?"

"Eh , no , not really , doctor , I have heard so much heard about your and your Mrs's philanthrppic activities in the outskirts of the town."  Mr. Jay said,  " that  I have been so eager to meet you both    ummmmm,  Is  Mrs Ahuja sitting with other guests?"
"How could I miss her !, Shravan slapped himself hard on one cheek in his imaginations and jerked so hard that brought smile to Dr. Ahuja's face.
" Oh ,no, she  could not come, our baby has cold and fever."
"Oh , I am sorry and  congratulations ,  I was completely unaware that you have  a child" 
"Ullu ka pattha , tu itna bhi kar nain paya wo 6 mahinon mein ,"  Shravan muttered to himself.

"Aap ne kuchh bola"

" Nahin,  it is very unfortunate, that Mrs Ahuja could not come , I wanted to meet you both and discuss your activities and how a good vehicle would help you to do more."

"Then why dont we meet at my house? Please , if you can make it tomorrow or day after tomorrow , you are most welcome to spend the evening and have dinner with us."

"Thanks a lot Dr. Ahuja ,  er I am busy tomorrow , But I can make it the next evening'
"Then let me seal the deal ", DR.Ahuja smiled and took out his cellphone.
He called his wife and while talking to her walked away few steps from Mr. Jay who was feeling already nervous to imagine Sachi holding the phone on the other end and that too with a baby in her lap.
"Here, my Mrs wants to have the honor to invite you ..." , Dr Ahuja offered the phone to Mr. Jay.
" Nahin , iski kya zaroorat thi..." , his hand were already shaking as he took the phone.
" Mr. Jay, may we have the honor to have you for dinner day after tomorrow..." the voice said.
" sure... yes...", Mr. Jay was so clumsy that the phone dropped from his hand on the grass and got disconnected.
" To baat pakki hai - dinner -  day after tomorrow."
" Yes , please we should also have our dinner now ," Mr Jay had regained his composure and remembered other guests. He hurried to the buffet table to order the waiters.
But he had missed one little thing.
The female voice that invited him over the phone was tad too   husky. 

Edited by sunaina02 - 17 December 2010 at 6:52pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha08curry-sistahPedakchitra77sangeeta9Mr.Zkmaris08Shipra_Sash91

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
a baby? are you serious? oh no.. .please no.. pretty please no!

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
 gr8t su plz update during this weekend,
 my guess the baby would b an adopted oneLOL
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Continue - 6

Mr. Jay approached the buffet table and inspected the arrangement there.   He went towards the microphone and cordially invited all the guests to hellp themselves to dinner .

But his mind was in a turmoil anticipating the impending meeting with sachi .

When did he last see her ?

Was it the last day when she came to the garage and fed him with home delicacies or was it the day when he went to jaiswal mansion to beg for sachi and was thrown out of there by Prataap.

"Koi mechnic ke saath meri  beti ki sambandh nahin ho sakta. . ", prataap had shouted . 

Shravan has given a last look at sachi clad in a blue saree standing on the stair case with tears flowing from her eyes. What stopped her from running down to him , shravan did not know and did not care to know.  He only knew that he needed  to earn money , lot of money so that he can throw the amount of One lakh on Prataaps face.
" Shravan"

Mr. Jay clinched his fists hard , so hard that the neatly manicured nails pushed into his skin.
"Shravan"

"I like to be addressed as Mr. Jay . Only very near and dear ones can call me Shravan."
"Shravan , tu ghar chal bhai."

Edited by sunaina02 - 18 December 2010 at 2:36pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha08TahaTcurry-sistahPedaarwariakchitra77ayshranniru273sangeeta9Mr.Zkdesi_lover_guyDaviShipra_Sash91maris08

Go to top