Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Mr. Shravan Jay (updtd-23&24 pg 32-33) (Page 26)

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
nice update...plz pm me when u update

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
continue 19

Have you ever  heard the birds chirping at your window sill  and felt the freshess of the air at early sunrise?
Have you ever sat on ths sands of the sea-beach and witnessed the grandeur of sunset on the sea?
Have you ever marvelled over a single red rose spurting its petals out  ?
Have you ever witnessed the dancing of water from a mountain spring on the natures own staircase of stones ?
Or
Have you ever been in state of intoxication after drinking glasses of champagne and know what illusions of ecstasy it creates in you?
Have you ever felt  the ferro-rochers dissolving and melting in your mouth the way chocolate lovers do?
Have you ever passed a Starbucks on your way to work or school and sniffed in the glorious aroma of coffee coming out?
Have you ever felt like a smoker feels after he has taken the first two puffs of Benson-Hedges standing on the smokers zone ?

Have you felt all these feelings together - in one go ?

If not , then you do not know what it is to make love to someone you love.

Shravan and Sachi also did not know before this night.
Tonight they discovered the meaning of  the act.   Now they are in deep sleep in each others arms like two newborn babies . the moonlight coming through the windows caressed their faces lovingly - as if showering the blessings of god(s) from heavenly abodes.

There are two aspects in a man's kiss - tenderness and desire. It starts with  tenderness,  as an outlet to express the tender love he feels for the woman , subsequently turning into passionate desire, ruthlessly demanding , bold in exploration , carnal in form , insisting total submission. The woman's  responses are tuned in her mind. If love is there , the woman returns the passion even more ferociously - asking for more , pressing him hard, submitting completely ,  riding on the waves of ecstasy and vocal in her expression of desire.  

The climax is reached as all physical and chemical aspects of human bodies coordinate to create it.

The moments of tenderness and fondness returns again  making both feel that the other is the most precious being in this world  and nothing will ever keep them apart.

Shravan and Sachi went through these exact stages and would be waking up next morning with a firmer , stronger bondage between them , each one more knowledgable , more loving and caring about the other .  

Edited by sunaina02 - 08 January 2011 at 9:38pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

curry-sistahkchitra77sandy.21niru273sangeeta9ktmsMr.Zkdesigirl2Ishrafan11Daviash91maris08momma1128nycsweetie

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
wow su.....

what excellent descriptions of natural human act.......

YOur words perfectly spot on describe what every true lovers feel and go thro if they r in a relationship...
""There are two aspects in a man's kiss - tenderness and desire. It starts with a tenderness,  an outlet to express the tender love he feels for the woman , subsequently turning into passionate desire, ruthlessly demanding , bold in exploration , carnal in form , insisting total submission. The woman's  responses are tuned in her mind. If love is there , the woman returns the passion even more ferociously - asking for more , pressing him hard, submitting completely ,  riding on the waves of ecstasy and vocal in her expression of desire.  ""

I love these words , you cldnt have said it better

what a way to write abt their consummation...
 I hand it over to you... SU thussi great ho....
What can be said more except to savour ur writing and feel the emotionsClap
Goose bumps for me....

Edited by maris08 - 08 January 2011 at 6:21pm
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

Precap

Next morning - Dadi comes to Shravans bungalow
kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Beautiful words Su.....reading them bring a lot of chemical n physical reactions from the reader Wink....esp since i have experienced the emotions n feelings u described above....i imagine what of those who have not Embarrassed.....iam sure they will be going crazy!!
  Reunion is in store for us?? lets see when Mr.Pratap comes to know...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Yay!  Your writing is great and I understood every step you talked about.  I am so happy that at least you have taken SaaVan to the next step in their relationship.

If Dadi is going to Shravan's bungalow, will Saachi be there too?
sandy.21 Goldie
sandy.21
sandy.21

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
WoW Sunaina..Great Description of each and Every Moment...Loved it so much Dear....Keep Going Dear...ClapClapThumbs Up

Continue Soon...Waiting ....
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Sunaina u t truly the queen of romance...

i got goose bumps when reading this... marvellous, superb, amazingly described by you...  i really admire you for the way you write.. 

Go to top