Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Continue 10 ( please read part 9 on this page only as I have modified it a little)

Sachi was sitting in the coverd patio in front of the Ahuja house. She was playing with the baby on her lap. The sun had already set but the orange hue was still in the western sky rendering a dreamy atmosphere.
 A white car came in front of the house and stopped. Sachi looked up to see who was there.
A big flower buffet came out of the car and started walking. Strangely it had two pair of legs and could walk,  sachi followed the strides as they came closer.
She knew that style of walking !
She was so familiar with them , that she could rightly predict how and where the next step will fall.
She could feel his presence with every inch of her body .
She knew it was him .
She knew it was Shravan .

She wanted to run down the pathway but the baby did not allow her  . She could not even get up to greet him .she just kept on staring at the  approaching figure .
Suddenly a face peeped out from behind the forest of roses. Bur Alas, it did not have the lighthearted smile she expected.   It was a serious apprehensive face.

Shravan got out of the car and at once knew she was there. His sachi was there. But he was afraid to look at her as she belonged to someone else. He purposefully hid his upper body and face behind the bouquet  as he gathered all his mettle to face Sachi . As he walked towards the patio , his urge to see sachi overtook his hesitation and he started to peep out from behond the bouquet .
There she was - in a white saree with a baby in her lap , her long tresses falling on her shoulder . He could not take away his eyes from her but with every stride forward, he felt a knife carving at his heart and squeezing out drops of blood from there. He was afraid of turning the pathway into crimson ! Why  life is so cruel !

At last they faced each other- a moment both of them had been waiting for months and years. Shravan looked deep into sachis eyes. They were as beautiful as before, He could see the mark of vermillion on her forhead  which was the last stab on his heart.  

Sachi got up to look at those hazel eyes  Her eyes were seeking for something, may be that glint of mischief or may be  that gratifying  famous crooked smile.  The glint and smile were missing but she could see  pure love in those eyes.

They both wanted to hug each other .

But they could not.

Shravan had the bouquet in his hands

And Sachi had the baby.   

Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

gr8t  writing su

whats nxt plzzzzzzz.

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i just read all the updates in one go and must say, i absolutely loved it!!! great writing, sunainaπŸ‘πŸ‘ u manage to keep everyone at the edge of their seats by the end of each update...waiting eagerly for the next update...
kchitra77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AYYO SUNAINA................PLZ UPDATE THE NEXT PART SOOOOOOONNNNN.....sorry guys i purposefully typed in caps cuz i simply cannot wait...........awesome awesome writing!!!! I go down on my knees n pray to God that Sachi is not Mrs.Ahuja n Shravan doesnt have to shed any more blood or feel the stab of pain in his heart........πŸ’”πŸ˜­
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wah wah ... Gr8 writing su, absolutely fantastic. Omg i can feel shravans pain. Oh i hope sachi is not mrs ahuja. Waitin 4 u 2 cont.
sunaina02 thumbnail
this is the end of the story.

Okay I have cooled down so do not worry I will continue the story .  

Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunaina02

dont put ur anger on us... please continue story...πŸ˜‰
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi_lover_guy

dont put ur anger on us... please continue story...πŸ˜‰

When I feel like , I will continue in the fan-fiction section of the forum.
..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr8 upddate pls pls pls continue

sandy.21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Sunaina Plzzz Dont end the stroy like this....Plz Do continue ..Waiting for it....Dont show Angry on us Dear...We love you and love your posts and Love you are FFs Dear...Plz dont leave the forum and done stop here..Plzz continue...