nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
nicely written...plz continue
sunaina02 thumbnail
(Contining)

"Sir aap ki coffee"

Mr. Jay was brought back to the present.

"Thik hai , wahan rakh do," 

He flipped through the list once more fingering each and every guest name ,,,,Mr, and Mrs Sanyal, Mr. Patel,...........Dr. and Mrs Hemant Ahuja. His finger stopped over this name.
"Dr And Mrs Hemant Ahuja "

" Arre suno bhai - kya gazab ho raha hai aaj kal , sasur apne bahu ki shaadi karwate hai "

Shravan was under the truck when the conversation caught his ear. His hand stopped gyrating the screw.
"Wo Jaiswal jewllers hai na , uske malik......:   the conversation drifted away.

Shravan quickly got out from under the vehicle and literally ran to follow the speaker.

"Aur kaun hai wo naya dulha?"

"Dr. Hemant Ahuja, Mussouri Govt Hospital mein naya aane wale paglon ka doctor"
"isi liye to , khud bhi paagal hai ....hehehhe"

Shravan clinched his fists so hard that the screw driver in his hand imprinted a red mark on it which was still faintly visible after all these months. His head began to reel and eyes were on fire .

That was the final nail in the coffin of Shravan jaisawal as Mussouri knew till that day .

"Baang"

The coffe table thundered spilling half the cofffee from the cup . The kitchen boy came running in
"Sir sir , sab thik to hai "
"Wo saaf kar do " Mr Jays tried to be calm and expressionless.

"I must ensure that the Dr, Hemant Ahuja and his wife are invited."

He went to his bedroom and started to get ready for the morning meetiings.
A quick cold shower and shaving ritiuals followed by dressing for the day. Buttoning his starched white shirt he looked at his reflection in the mirror . The hazel eyes stared back at him. Could he see few wrinkles beside  their corner .

Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
shravans in payback mode eeek!!!
omfg i hope she didnt, she couldnt, she wouldnt! [:O]
but hey kw....
o dear, kw, bs, kw, bs..... wat to do?!?!

continue soonnnnn πŸ˜ƒ
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
0.o. 😲

sanchi's going to be married? hmm i actually don't mind it (in fiction onlyπŸ˜†)...
really looking forward to the update! keep it up Sunaina! you've penned down the emotions and feelings very well. πŸ‘

Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 13 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
continued - 3

Still gazing at the mirror Mr. Jay turned his face to the left and right  caressing and patting the cheeks with his right hand.. Is he reconizable as Shravan Jaisawal ??

His skin is more sunburnt now as he had done a numerous field trips in Shimla. The sun burns the skin more at such heights.

He has slightly longer hair, but they are neatly gelled and combed. His french-cut beard adds few more years to his 26 years of age. However, his eyes are the same. If he doesnt control it consciously , his eyes have the same mischievous glint which women love. But Mr. Jay has been true to his memories, heart and love. A single silver bangle still accompanies him everywhere.

During daytime shades will help him to go along unrecognized . For the evening party he has a pair of powerless glasses to give him a different look and especially cover up the cut/stitch mark over his left eyelid.

Mr. Jay doesnt know , but what really has changed - is his level of confidence which is conveyed through each stride he takes,  each movement of his hands and head , through the way he sweeps his hair with his right hand and most of all through the one-sided smile he showers on his clients and subordinates.

The bungalow was lit up with multitude of lights . The lawn was decorated with white and blue drapes ( the logo color of the auto-giant) and cloths and balloons of same color. The guests had started arriving . the waiters were serving drinks and snacks .

Mr. Jay was dressed in a navy dinner jacket and grey pants.  He took extra time to dress himself up . He wanted to look his best in front of Mrs Ahuja . He wanted to be very polite with her  and make her very comfortable .  He sprayed some bvlgari on his face and neck.

He came out and inspected the drinks to be served. He never drank but had learned a lot about drinks during his training in Germany.  He gave few tips to the bartender and walked towards the entrance to greet the guests.

Mr. and Mrs. Rajat Jaiswal got out of their car. They walked towards the entrance. Neetu was happy to be invited to this elite party. She was happier to find out they were the chosen one from Jaisawal family. But Rajat was lost in deep thoughts.
Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
How do you do this Su? Its amazing. I love the way you're fast-forwarding through the scenes.. not dragging any! Looking forward like always for your next update!
(Have you ever considered writing an FF?😳)
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sunaina cant wait get the next  instalment.
Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How Sunaina How Can u write like this? Everything is Really wonderful....Amazingly Describing the feelings....i can Imagine Sunaina....Hats off to you...One of the member said...U r FF is more interesting than the original one..Really loved it...Continue soon..Waiting for Next....πŸ‘πŸΌ
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

sunaina please continue soon... i sincerely hope Mrs.Ahuja is not saachi... how could she do that?
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I always liked your ideas even though it was sometime out of box..... I knew you have gr8 understanding of soaps and films and can write beautiful ff... Please write soon,... and just one request write lil bit more ............. πŸ˜‰