Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

SANJANA STORY REPEATED IN TERE LIYE?

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone...

I was just passing by the home page and read a article on the major twist coming up on Tere Liye which some of you might follow and some of you might not...wellll... I was just thinkin if they are going to copy Kis desh in dis too as there is a new entry which is going to reveal the past of Anurag's best friend during college times, and how she died. This might cause somethings to change and shake in Taani and Anurag's relationship.

Well.. firstly I m not saying that the story WILL go this way but I have a feeling that
it might start out like in Kis Desh wen Kuljeet entered and was being the main person trying to fill Heer's mind about Prem and his past, Sanjana and Prem knew each other since college and had been good friends and then she diesDead (well not exactly)  and then this causes a bit of a tear up in Premeer's relation as Prem starts behaving oddly... CryCry

Why cant the creatives come up with something new or creative like whats up wit getting alot of the scenes and almost part of the storyline from kis desh... so they plan to improve on their mistakes by using the storylines which came out to be popular n use their useless brains in things that didnt come out to be as good Angry

I dont talk or post too many threads but I just HAD to get my anger out on here...no offense to any TaAnu fans as I do follow the show but also Premeer are my first priority Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonam2heer193Sukruthamazkachazka

heer193 Goldie
heer193
heer193

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
no ....i hope they dont.....but u never knw......creatives are mad and blank...thats y they think they can repeat it.....but i think there will be some changes ...
sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
please dont bring TL discussions here it will create a fight here if it is dere let it be
nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Comparison of Desh with other shows is not allowed in the forum. Please do not repeat this again.

Topic Closed

Desh DT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top