Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Maannnnn U left me in tears once again!!
An Awesome update!!
So keep me posted when u update next

-Kads

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Babaji plz why does Jaz always have to do this with us readers....
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiin.....were do i bang my head......this is so not done....
it was so heartwrenching.....
divareena thumbnail

Nooo geet please come back😭😭😭😭😭😭v. Phew me was so so happy when they felt her pulse.😊😊😊😊

I can imagine maan's relief when geet's pulse was felt otherwise I don't know what would have happened to him.😊

When geet called out to maan, that would have been the sweetest music to him.😊

Aww so sweet of to hug her first and then scream at her for scaring the daylight out of him.

I can imagine geet's pain when maan said that they had to do a hysterectomy on her and she will never be able to have his children again.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Naahii geet its not your fault about the baby, please don't blame yourself.😭😭

Nahiiiii I hope the baby is ok, please don't let anything happen to her.😭😭😭😭

sejal1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
As always you rock Jinwaz, I am totally fan of your writing, I like the way you have portrayed Geet's emotions for her kid, it is understandable and it is very interesting to see that for Mom, kid is actually much more important than her husband, you have captured it pretty well, really salute to your writing and your story but as always I always wonder that you are a student of some medical school or what because the kind of medical details you include in your FF is spellbound. 
jnawaz thumbnail
should i be worried, upset or relieved that im not receiving threats about bull dozers or having people stick their tongues out at me...or getting bribes for updating? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...i dont know how to feel....lol...maybe you guys arent interested...πŸ˜‰

JAZ
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it not like that.😭.
i love ur ff both of .
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jnawaz

should i be worried, upset or relieved that im not receiving threats about bull dozers or having people stick their tongues out at me...or getting bribes for updating? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...i dont know how to feel....lol...maybe you guys arent interested...πŸ˜‰

JAZ

ae lo .. yahan mein update ke liye mari ja rahee hoon aur jaz madam keh rahee hain that we are not interested ... bohat na insafi hai aalam panah...  😳

oye Jaz.  update kero naa ... kitnaaaaa time hogaya... 😭 

_______
Sana
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jnawaz

^^ three words se kaam nahin chalega... i want a proper comment...that is..if you want it to stay happy happy...*jaz does evil laugh*

JAZ

oh no .... nahinnn... khuda ka wasta hai tujhay

plzzz end this on a happy ending ... pretty plzzzzz 
optimism thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 I M CRAZY BOT FFs ON MAANEET  N  TODAY WHILE GOING THRU THE FORUM HAD AN EYE ON UR FF .............................READ ALL PARTS IN ONE GO N IT WAS AWESUM..................................

M DIE HARD FAN  OF MILLS AND BOON  N FELT THIS IS CLOSE TO IT...................................

U TRULY ARE A GR8 WRITER ..................................LOVED ITπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
mchopra thumbnail
OYE besharm..ache raho toh madam wants taunts and bulldozers..looks like i need my JAZ KO PEETO ANDOLAN NOW..ok so here i go..
JAZ KO PEETO JAZ KO PEETO..
now finish it by this weekned na..two weeks since we are on a cliffhanger..come on..
and no bribes only..