Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: Home Coming Epilogue pg 125 Arpil 1 (Page 33)

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
omg!! the amount of tantrums ONE person is having...tauba tauba...someone call Super Nanny LOLLOLLOLLOL here is the update!! ufff!! hope you all enjoy it...just a warning...not sure if the next update will be this year Wink...i havent started yet and with new years coming and all...ill try but no promises...just dont throw any more tantrums!! TongueTongueTongue

NOTE: didnt have time to send out PM's...will do later...so if you didnt get one...its cuz i didnt send one! LOL

Part 4

Maan maneuvered his car into the closest parking spot he could find at the hospital parking structure. He didn't want Geet to walk too much. Unfortunately the closest parking spots were reserved for doctors, lucky for him he was one. They sat silently in the car for a few minutes. Maan took a deep breath trying to calm his nerves. He didn't know why he was nervous. This was only his Geet after all.

"Geet…" he began but stopped.

"Yes Maan? Is everything ok?" Geet asked.

Maan saw how tense she'd become at his behavior so he quickly calmed himself and gathered his wits.

"Geet you know I love you," Maan said.

"I love you too," Geet said.

"I've loved you for a long time, and while this baby is an unexpected surprise I want you to know that I am happy about it," he said.

Geet simply looked down and smiled slightly.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you and…"

"What are you saying?" Geet asked.

Taking her hands Maan continued.

"While I was away on this tour, everyday one thing kept eating away at me. What if I never saw you again?" Maan asked. "What if something happened and I never got to see you again? I'd never see you blush when I touched you, I'd never see your smile, I'd never get to hear your laugh and I'd never get to see you scrunch your nose when you read something you didn't like. What if I never got to feel your soft skin again or taste your lips again?"

"Maan…" Geet started but Maan cut her off.

"I can't imagine my life without you Geet. I want to wake up next to you every morning, and kiss you good night before bed. I want to take strolls in the park with you and raise our baby together. I want to be with you all the time," Maan said.

"I want that too," Geet said as she caressed his hand with her own.

"Geet…will you marry me?" Maan asked.

"What?" Geet said, not sure if she heard what she thought she heard.

"Look I know how this looks, but believe me that I'm not only doing this because of your pregnancy," Maan clarified. "I'm doing this because I cant even think of spending another day of my life away from you. This isn't some sort of back up plan."

"I know," Geet said.

She lifted her right hand and caressed his face causing him to look directly at her.

"I know you'd never do that," she finished.

Maan smiled at her.

"And my answer is yes, of course I'll marry you," Geet answered.

Then she leaned in and gently placed a kiss on his lips.

Maan put his hand inside his coat and pulled out a black velvet box. He flipped it open and when he did, he heard her gasp. Inside, between the silky fabric inside the box lay a platinum flower shaped diamond ring with a large gem in the middle.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_drjga8nEZTM/SVAMqvevOrI/AAAAAAAAADk/L7dpl9j4JZI/S660/Engagement-Rings-Designer2.jpg " />

"Did you think I was going to propose without a ring?" Maan teased.

"Well…umm…I guess not," Geet stammered. "But when? When did you have time? You only just got back."

"Geet, I told you…I've been in love with you for a long time. This proposal was a long time coming," Maan said.

"What do you mean?" Geet asked.

"Remember when you graduated from College?" Maan asked. "As I listened to the dean read off your list of accomplishments I couldn't help but think how lucky I was to be with you. I felt truly blessed to have you be part of my life."

Suddenly, Maan felt embarrassed but he continued.

"As you walked across that stage and took your diploma I felt so proud. When you turned and waved to me, it was at that moment that I had decided I was going to make you Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana. I went out the next day and bought the ring."

"What?" Geet asked shocked.

"The night of your graduation party you were so busy that you hadn't had time for me all day," Maan said.

"I remember, you were pouting like a kid," Geet giggled.

"Yeah well…We were supposed to meet in the attic after everyone left and that is when I was planning to propose."

"Why didn't you?"

"I over heard you talking to NT about your plans. She was teasing you about settling down since you were done with school. You told her that you had no intensions of getting married until after you were done with grad school," Maan said. "I didn't want to get in between that dream of yours. I know how much school and higher education meant to you and I wanted you to have everything you wanted. So I decided to wait until you graduated."

"You put your happiness on hold…for me?" Geet asked as her voice cracked.

"Your happiness is my happiness," Maan said.

This time it was he who caressed her cheek.

"I never wanted to hold you back. I wanted to support you in your dreams of establishing yourself as Geet Handa before I made you Geet Maan Singh Khurana," he said.

Fresh tears rolled down Geet's face as she leaned in and hugged him.

"How did I get so lucky to have you?" she asked.

"I'm the lucky one," Maan whispered.

The stayed like that for a while before breaking apart. Pulling back, Maan took her left hand and slowly slipped the ring on her third finger. Lifting her hand to his lips, he kissed it softly.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They walked towards the hospital hand in hand. Geet couldn't believe how drastically her life had changed in just one night. Not only was Maan back, but he was excited about their baby just like she was. Entering the hospital, she saw as Maan flashed his badge and was cleared to go where he pleased. Fellow doctors, nurses and other staff all greeted him with warm smiles and praise. Of course, Geet didn't miss the looks that people gave her.

They must look like an odd couple. Here he was, dressed in jeans, a fitted shirt  and blazer. While she trailed him in sweats and large t-shirt. Before she knew it, they came to a stop by the nurses station. Geet felt uncomfortable with so many eyes on her, so she tried her best to hide behind him which was easier said than done considering she was a huge as a house. He mumbled something before he pulled her towards another hall.

At the end of that hall they entered an office that read 'Dr. Meera Singhania OB/GYN'.

"Well if it isn't Dr. Heartthrob," the woman inside the office said as she got up.

Geet realized that the woman hadn't really seen her because her focus was on Maan.

Walking over to Maan she enveloped him in a hug and said, "Welcome home soldier."

"Thank you," Maan said with a smile.

"So do you care to explain why you called me in on my day off? That too…so early," she complained.

"Meera, this is Geet," Maan said as he stepped aside. "Meera is a colleague and one of the best OB/GYN doctors on the west coast."

The doctor extended her hand which Geet took.

"Meera this is Geet," Maan said with adoration in his eyes. "My fianc."

Geet blushed.

"Fiance?!" the woman asked shocked. "Well Geet, I have to say you just broke the hearts and shattered the dreams of every single woman in this hospital…single and married."

"Nice to meet you Dr. Singhania," Geet said.

"Oh stop, Meera…call me Meera. Maan and I are friends before we are colleagues," Meera said.

Geet looked at Maan for reassurance which she immediately received when she saw him smiling at her.

"Congratulations to you both on the engagement and the bundle of joy," Meera said as she looked at Geet's swollen belly.

"That's what we are here for," Maan said. "I want you to do Geet's check up."

"I'd be happy to, but why did you just go to her regular OB, is there any problems?" she asked.

"Geet why don't you get changed into a gown while I talk to Meera," Maan said.

Geet simply nodded her head. Soon she was left alone in the room as Maan stepped outside with Meera. While Geet was originally apprehensive about the exam, seeing Dr. Singhania made her feel better. She had a very warm and calming smile that comforted Geet on some level. Geet quickly got out of her clothes and slipped into the flimsy hospital gown. She'd always felt uncomfortable in these gowns, but now that she was pregnant she felt even more self conscious.

She was folding her clothes when a glitter caught her eyes – looking down she noticed the new ring on her finger. Sitting down in a chair she took a moment to admire the beautiful new jewelry that adorned her finger. He'd picked the perfect ring. Her eyes filled with tears as she thought about Maan's proposal. How did she ever get so lucky to find a man who was so considerate, so loving and so selfless? She truly felt like everything was going to be alright. With him by her side, she could face anything.

Her thoughts where broken when she heard voices in the hall and soon after Geet saw Maan and Meera enter the office again. Maan was pushing a wheelchair.

"Go ahead and sit down Geet. We will head over to an exam room," Meera said as she went to her desk.

Maan brought the wheelchair closer to her and helped her sit. He placed a sheet over her lap because he knew she was uncomfortable. Maan must have sensed her tension because he took her hand into his and squeezed it.

"Ok, ready?" Meera asked.

"Yes," Maan answered as he moved to back to push the wheelchair.

Geet, however, didn't let him go. She held onto his hand. When he looked down at her, she shook her head 'no' so that he wouldn't go. Instead Meera came from behind and pushed the wheelchair so that Maan could hold onto Geet – or more like Geet could hold onto Maan.

As they walked down the hall Geet didn't even realize how hard she was squeezing Maan's hand. She'd wanted to go for her regular check ups but hadn't been able to. But now that she was here, she was nervous. What if there was something wrong with the baby or her pregnancy? What if there were complications? What if…?

She came back to reality when she felt a tap on her shoulder – it was Maan. They had arrived in the exam room. The room was filled with posters, charts and pictures of babies. In the middle was an exam table where Geet sat with the help of a stepping stool to get up.

"You two sit tight, I'll be right back," Meera said as she stepped out.

Geet was looking at the various posters while she still held one of Maan's hands in her own.

"Are you ok Geet?" Maan asked.

"Uhh……oh yeah," Geet lied.

"No you're not," Maan said. "Talk to me."

Letting out a sigh Geet said, "I'm scared. What if something is wrong?"

"Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be fine. You're already in your third trimester and I'm confident that everything is going smoothly," Maan said trying to reassure her.

"But what if something is wrong with the baby?" Geet asked as she laid a protective hand over her belly.

Maan put his hand over Geet's.

"Nothing is going to happen to either of you while I'm here," he said before kissing her forehead.

Meera entered shortly after and began Geet's exam. First thing she did was ask a list of questions that required information from the beginning of her pregnancy. She then checked Geet's weight, measured her stomach and blood pressure. After that she took she took some blood samples to run some routine tests.

"Alright, now are you two ready to see your baby?" Meera asked.

"We…we get to see our baby?" Geet asked.

"Yes of course," Meera said. "Maan why don't you get Geet situated while I place a stat order on these labs."

After Meera walked out, Maan helped Geet lie back on the exam table. Then taking the sheet, he covered her from the waist below.

"Breathe Geet," Maan said, "it's gonna be fine."

Geet simply smiled at him. She was tense, she was nervous, she was scared – and he knew it all. He held her hand and reassured her that everything was going to be alright, just as Meera walked in.

Meera walked over to Geet, bringing with her the ultrasound machine. Making sure that Geetw as covered, she raised the gown exposing Geet's growing belly. Then she reached down and grabbed a tube, bringing it to Geet.

"This is gonna be cold," Meera warned as she put a dollop on Geet.

Geet gasped and squeezed Maan's hand.

Meera then took the wand like device and placed it on Geet's stomach looking for the right spot. Instantly a rhythmic thumping could be heard and a fuzzy picture came over the monitor.

"Is…is that the baby's heart beat?" Geet asked.

"It sure is," Meera said with a smile.

Meera continued to find the right angle before the froze the screen.

"And this…" she pointed, "…this is your baby."

It was like time had stopped for both Maan and Geet.

As they stared that screen realization truly dawned on them. Both had known that this baby was on its way and would be bringing responsibilities with it that they would have to handle. But now, actually seeing their baby – it was monumental. It finally really sank in that this tiny life will be here soon and they will be responsible for its life and well being. They would have to raise this child the best they could with love.

Geet squeezed Maan's hand as soon as she saw the outline of their baby, tears swimming in her eyes. Maan was at a loss for words and simply leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Oh my God," Geet whispered.

"That's our baby," Maan said, this time kissing Geet on her lips.

"Would you like to know the sex of the baby?" Meera asked, bringing both Maan and Geet back to reality.

They looked at each other, unsure of what to answer.

"It's up to you Geet," Maan said.

After thinking for a few seconds, she had an answer.

"I don't care what it is, as long as its healthy…but…but I have to know…I just do…" Geet said hesitantly.

"Ok then…" Meera began as she looked intently at the screen. "Congratulations, it's a girl."

Immediately Geet smiled and this time it was Maan who squeezed Geet's hand.

"I'm gonna have a daughter," he said to himself.

"Yes, now if you step out for a few minutes I'll complete Geet's exam," Meera said.

"What…no…why?" Maan asked, not one taking his eyes of the screen.

Suddenly there was something humming and a second later Meera handed Maan a copy of something.

"Take this picture of your baby, go sit in my office so I can finish the exam," Meera ordered.

"Go ahead, I'll be fine," Geet said.

She found it funny that since he'd been back, it was Maan who was constantly reassuring her, but at this moment it was the other way around.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Maan tried to sit and wait patiently for Geet to come back with Meera but that was easier said than done. He just couldn't stop fidgeting. He began pacing and touching random things on Meera's desk and walls. It was then that a book that lay on the table caught his eye – 'What To Expecting When Expecting' the book said. Picking it up Maan began reading the first chapter.

He had become engrossed in the book and amazed. Sure he was a doctor and he knew the basics of pregnancy and what not, but now he really had someone to apply all of that information to. To think that Geet had to endure morning sickness all by herself made him sick to his stomach. Had there been anyone there when she was throwing up? Had there been anyone there to get her water and wipe her forehead? Had there been anyone there to give her saltine crackers?

He was so lost in the book he didn't even realize when Meera had come in and taken Geet's clothes. He only returned from his revere when he heard laughter outside the office, shortly after which Meer and Geet both entered.

"Whats so funny?" Maan asked, as he set the book down making sure he didn't lose his spot.

"You never told her about the annual fund raiser for charity we had during Med School, have you?" Meera asked.

"No, why?" Maan asked, suddenly embarrassed.

"Well now you won't have to because I just did," Meera said.

Suddenly both Geet and Meera fell into a fit of laughter while Maan blushed red. He regains his composure quickly.

"Hey, it was all for a good cause! We raised thousands of dollars for St. Jude's Pediatric Cancer Research," Maan said in his defense.

"Oh I know," Geet said as she stood next to him, "I'm very proud of you for that."

She pulled him down slightly and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"But just the thought of all the male med students getting their legs waxed…" Geet said as she began laughing again.

"Is everything ok?" Maan asked in an attempt to change the topic.

Controlling her laughter Meera said, "Yes, everything looks just fine."

Suddenly Meera's pager went off.

"For crying out loud, it's my day off!" she complained as she checked the page. "Why don't you two go ahead and get going…they need a consult in the ER."

"Oh ok," Maan said as he began gathering their things.

Meera came and picked up the book from the couch, put the picture of the sonogram as a book marker and handed it to Maan.

"Here take it," she said.

"Oh no Meera, I couldn't," Maan protested.

"Don't be so formal!" Meera said as she rolled her eyes. "I've got other copies. Take it home and read it together."

"Thank you," Maan said as he took the book. "And not just for the book."

"Yes, thank you so much," Geet said as she hugged Meera.

"You're more than welcome. Now ill call you Maan as soon as the results are in. The lab is processing them under stat orders so give me a few hours," Meera said.

"Sure, no problem," Maan said.

He hugged Meera as they left. He made one quick stop to his own office and the nurses station, saying that he was back in case any of his patients needed his immediate attention then they could page him, but for everything else to page the on-call attending.

Maan walked with Geet to the car silently, both reeling in the fact that they had seen their baby girl. He helped her into the car and drove off.

"Where are we going?" Geet asked when she realized that they were not going in the direction of their homes.

"You need to eat first," Maan said. He'd scolded himself for running off with her to the doctors office without so much as getting her breakfast. "Then we are going shopping."

"Shopping for what?" Geet asked.

"You'll see," Maan winked.

Soon Maan pulled into a Denny's. Maan ordered the usual breakfast while Geet ordered a cheese burger with onion rings and a coke, followed by a slice of cheese cake. She claimed that she'd been craving a burger for weeks now but hadn't had the chance to have one. After that they headed to the mall.

Maan watched the smile spread across Geet's face when she realized that they were here to shop for maternity clothes for her. As the entered 'Motherhood', the look on Geet's face made her look like a child in a candy store.

"Now go on and shop," Maan said. "I want you to find something to show off your sexy body."

"You mean fat body," Geet said disappointedly.

"No," Maan began as he put his arms around her. "I mean sexy."

He leaned in and kisses her gently.

"And don't worry about cost," Maan said.

Knowing Geet she would probably only pick one outfit because she didn't want to waste his money. Maan knew that he'd have to keep and eye on her to make sure that she got everything she wanted. She had only picked one or two things, but Maan had picked everything she had glanced at even once. Then, he proceeded to make her try on everything to make sure it fit properly, while he waited outside.

Nearly 2hrs later, after trying on what seemed like an infinite number of outfits, Geet finally emerged from the dressing room with her selections. Maan couldn't help but stare at her when she came out. The ratty old sweats and t-shirt were gone. They had been replaced with a vibrant olive green top that tied above her belly accentuating her baby bump, and simple blue jeans. She did however; still wear her black flats on her feet. When she moved her hand the light caught her ring causing it to glisten. Maan couldn't help but admire her and smile to himself. She was beautiful and she was all his.

Maan was at the register with Geet when he saw her eyeing Borders Bookstore across the way.

"Go," Maan said.

"Huh?" Geet said as she snapped out of her day dream.

"How long has it been since you read a new book?" Maan asked.

"Umm…" Geet couldn't find an answer.

"Go…go now. I'll be with you as soon as I pay," Maan said.

"Thank you," Geet said as she smiled and went off.

Maan smiled at himself. She was such a child at heart when it came to books. She loved them so much she'd read most of her books more than once. She loved buying hardcover issues to add to her collection in her library. She read a new book every week, it was her one guilty pleasure. The fact that she wasn't allowed to enjoy such a simply joy broke Maan's heart. The fact that this sweet girl had to face these last 7 months all alone infuriated Maan.

After signing the receipt he headed off to the book store where he found Geet engrossed in a book. Glancing at the title it read 'The Choice' by Nicholas Sparks. Maan should have known, his fianc was a hopeless romantic.

"I see you've been busy," Maan said as he eyed the pile of books at Geet's side.

She blushed slightly as she said, "I was just looking. I don't want to get them all."

Maan didn't say anything, he just grabbed the books and proceeded to the self checkout kiosk, despite Geet's protests.

"Ready to go?" he asked once he'd paid.

Geet simply nodded her head.

Maan realized how much more attuned to his surroundings he was now. Geet was coming to a cross walk but he stopped her before she got off the curb. He looked both ways and then let her go ahead while he walked just a few feet behind her. Once they got to the car, he first put the bags down and helped Geet get in before loading the trunk.

Looking at his watch, he saw that four hours had passed since they had left the hospital. Meera should be calling any minute he thought. As he climbed into his seat he saw that he'd left his phone in the car. Picking it up he checked for messages and was surprised to find 25 missed calls. He frowned at such a high number but couldn't dwell on it because at that very moment his pager went off.

Looking down at it he saw it read '911' – it was from the hospital. Maan knew that one of his elderly patients who had just had a double bypass surgery wasn't doing to well, it was probably him.

Geet looked at him questioningly.

"It's the hospital," Maan said, "Let me just make a quick call."

He stepped back out holding the car doo open as he called.

"This is Dr. Khurana, I was paged," he said into the phone.

The operator put him on hold to be transferred. Mere seconds later someone came on the line.

"I've been calling you like a lunatic! Where have you been?" the person asked.

It was Meera.

Maan suddenly felt his heart drop – the tone in her voice was worrying him. He closed the car door because he didn't want Geet to over hear anything.

"What happened Meera?" Maan asked. "Is everything ok?"

"Get to the hospital with Geet," she said.

"Meera what is it?" Maan insisted.

"Just come here and then we will talk," she said before hanging up.

As Maan closed his phone, he remembered what Meera had told him after he'd explained the situation with Geet and the pregnancy to her.

"As your friend, I'm telling the doctor in you to not over think everything and I'm sure everything will be alright. But as a doctor, I'm telling the father in you to expect anything but hope for the best."

Maan had stared death in the face day after day while he was on his military tour. Sure he'd been scared but it didn't compare to the fear that he felt right now at this moment.

He got back into the car with a smile plastered on his face. He simply told Geet that Meera had called because the results were in so they were going to go back to the hospital.

As he drove off, he silently prayed fro everything to be alright. He prayed to God that He keep Geet and their daughter safe.

JAZ

PS: this part is full 14pgs on word...so i want LOOOONG comments! Tongue

The following 200 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushissssmarpyarisahelichetchoupsruthiDamayantiMgaberinlwgeetvidyakanagarajscarce05kanu_nvlkhshanmanjugeeta1803ssmaneetfanCandy_jscanonvidz.manirajnikitaagarwal06aaokPOULOMI22mkaviMONAKARANdancydreamerrockingchahatnga0130AISHAJSshinedosssgagsylostfantacyaisha_1998payal956swathi9889asmi123wifey90ariz2000ayshuri14ammyicycoolluv angelcutegurl224joa123mans22itsallabtGURTIshreya satishDancinFirefliesbhakbhartifanalu5123hasiiijuhi_ansarikinnotaannisaweet-pariMaankiMariamnonabebuhemvbprizahansasmazebronicssmilieynIhArIkAnikipukiLov26-Elfin-vij10mons_mbbono_jostnaannbellcloudflowersakadafiMSgayatrirealraul2307Bhavya8sweet-mishtybenaznish025imli95_Aaniya_GoldenEyesapril12Anny90sessykannansangeeBlushingqueenrockinggirl5mysticangelHADmishti-eiya-PoojaMishtyNH1971maaneetkimeetBe.edgymyedward12nan_10m-g19abina03huny.thebestshivangi783chipjennifer1993SaJan-SaJanEscapistdoosheekacherieLoverTishuucharlie1950zaqxswSujata77trishaptanya_vibabygurl10bismazaman2000JULIELteri_susanCythereasparikhTania.kAmiiishIqbal Neha1iqbals4everSunriseGreen-SwaSan--Urvi-puthTheBratbluedreamz953Rozy77divya22amzu32-shamima-maanujaanuninaviJayaRNav2010Shimmerrsridevi_n9staroneserialsanmirzazafiangel-ki-shonaAanya.maankigeet4everHanishadeviKoolsmileNiharika.NairMaaneet.LoverLuvScooby18myprideushankitvcsmj1977.shrutiramaheshsanu3108mrk-1meravigilisotaibaaavrsharmashalini01-pixie-ajennMaya_Ppunjabi.princeshindu4lyf-Zoya-euphoricninandalicia212nisha_hc_bs_dd-Yaz-sheena_12charmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*AmoureuxSahSahswetha10pop77sweet scorpiomchopra--Nargis--nahtani88WeAimToPleaseaamirkhanfanPrinsesse.Suvihinal_maaneetshah10rsroopaliShalve-Sexy-maaneetsangelpunam2712impoojaverma6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6roseinbloomhoneygrapehopehot_SharmeenLuvsGCsanum23BrainEaterOwlchavvi16CrazyCutesymysteriousmillikhwaishfannotfadedaway

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
hey babeji!!! its me!!! omg merry xmas!!!! i cant believe that im reading ur part and commenting right after!! u should be so proud!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile i know i am!!!

but haila awww he proposed to her!!!! that was sooo sweet!! i liked how he gave the ring after!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL aww the doc's office scene was cute!! but omg babeji.... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL what to expecting the expecting???? lmao i was rolling!!! only u only u would say that!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL i was like oh man i know she fumbles wen she talks but really?!....m LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL ur soo funny!!!!

dude the results are in and it doesnt look good!!CryCryCryCryCry ur gonna kill her how mean!!CryCryCryCryCry it just better be a good written part or elseAngryAngry and i know where u live!!!!!! it wont take me long to come to u!!!!!Big smile

luv u babeji!!!Embarrassed

Edited by *Guli* - 25 December 2010 at 2:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kannansangeekooliiojnawaz

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Now ur bad luck u got a maniac who doesnt let u rest till u fulfill what u said..now since i need a nany acc to u..find one soon..my friends on the forum will agree with u..hehe
ahhh now i am scared..accha ek line mein tell she is ok na..baaki u cn upadte after new year no probelm..pakka..me will be good girl..
and itni medical science..by god Jaz i am zero at bio and here i literally had to think..ahhh but that mde no difference..the upadte was fab..loved it so much..and best thing was the proposal..choooooooooooooo cutttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeee...but me is scared..
waise Merry Christmas and Happy new year..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

maaneet93 Senior Member
maaneet93
maaneet93

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
please keep them safe!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawazroseinbloom

punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
awesome update
i hope the baby is okay
aww a baby girll.. how cute
i wonder how the familys will react
PLZ PLZ PLZ update soon!

merry xmas and happy new year!

jnawaz

darkice7_12 Senior Member
darkice7_12
darkice7_12

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
glad to see an update. well, that sucks, that maan was right to worry. hope it's nothing too serious and we see a happy couple in the next chapter. update soon!

jnawaz

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
awesum incredible brilliant keep it up

jnawaz

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108