Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: Home Coming Epilogue pg 125 Arpil 1 (Page 136)

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
okay..i finally managed to read it again with all the breaks i had to take throughout...but hayyeee...this story..it's special..it's close to my heart Embarrassed...it's one of those that i will want to read over and over again because u have done such justice to each and every character of this story...Clap
i went through all the emotions with this reread...but i was hoping i wouldn't have to cry..but honestly i still criedCry...the tears couldn't be helped...whether they were happy tears or sad tears..
From the moments he got off the plane years ago to the final moment that Roshni was engaged...every part was special in it's own way and never failed to tug at my heart...
Thanks for this one...like i said...it's gonna be special...

p.s i am still waiting on the roshni stories u asked abt..i know u are already writing a OS for me...but i am becoming demanding...and i am thinking abt throwing a tantrum now LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

okay..i finally managed to read it again with all the breaks i had to take throughout...but hayyeee...this story..it's special..it's close to my heart Embarrassed...it's one of those that i will want to read over and over again because u have done such justice to each and every character of this story...Clap aww...i didnt think you were going to read it all in one go! Shocked how did you do that...i tried to do that two weeks ago...didnt happen...ha ha...LOL...
i went through all the emotions with this reread...but i was hoping i wouldn't have to cry..but honestly i still criedCry...the tears couldn't be helped...whether they were happy tears or sad tears.. aww Hug...im sad that you cried...but happy at the same time...good to know that the effects are even apparent the second time around...Embarrassed
From the moments he got off the plane years ago to the final moment that Roshni was engaged...every part was special in it's own way and never failed to tug at my heart...
Thanks for this one...like i said...it's gonna be special... you're welcome stalkerji!! this is close to my heart too...i had the main ideas down when i started...but honestly...the story developed as i went along...a lot of the stuff i did surprised me too!! LOL

p.s i am still waiting on the roshni stories u asked abt..i know u are already writing a OS for me...but i am becoming demanding...and i am thinking abt throwing a tantrum now LOL
actually...raaz ki baath bataoon...that is one of the reasons i was re-reading it last week...cuz w/out my computer...i figured i could work on this as well...the re-read gave me a feel of everyone again...but with all these characters...im trying to piece together a good story Tongue

Edited by jnawaz - 15 September 2011 at 11:16pm

sanu3108maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

aww...i didnt think you were going to read it all in one go! Shocked how did you do that...i tried to do that two weeks ago...didnt happen...ha ha...LOL...
it was easy...i just ignored the rest of the world...only taking my eating breaks LOL...even knowing that all was going to be well at the end...i still couldn't help the anxiety in my heart..Embarrassed

aww Hug...im sad that you cried...but happy at the same time...good to know that the effects are even apparent the second time around...Embarrassed
A good piece of writing never fails to draw its' readers in...i reread alot of my fav books...like most of Sparks novels count in that...something good can always be reread...Smile
you're welcome stalkerji!! this is close to my heart too...i had the main ideas down when i started...but honestly...the story developed as i went along...a lot of the stuff i did surprised me too!! LOL
Ya...i laughed when i read the beginning u said..."max 4 parts"...i was like...ya right Jazzy...only 4 parts LOL

actually...raaz ki baath bataoon...that is one of the reasons i was re-reading it last week...cuz w/out my computer...i figured i could work on this as well...the re-read gave me a feel of everyone again...but with all these characters...im trying to piece together a good story Tongue

See i haven't gotten this 'demanding and tanturm' business fully undertsood in my head...so instead of saying...u have been saying that for a long time Angry..i will say...take all the time u need...cause u always make it worth it Embarrassed...see the difference...like seriously...i need to learn to demand properly.. LOL..i am going to sheryu for classes...asap LOL

p.s i know u said something abt OSs this monday instead of the usual updates...but any hints of what we are getting ? Wink

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 15 September 2011 at 11:30pm

sanu3108jnawaz

monika1992 IF-Rockerz
monika1992
monika1992

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
lovely .,., awesome 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

it was easy...i just ignored the rest of the world...only taking my eating breaks LOL...even knowing that all was going to be well at the end...i still couldn't help the anxiety in my heart..Embarrassed lol...thats what i love..he he Wink

A good piece of writing never fails to draw its' readers in...i reread alot of my fav books...like most of Sparks novels count in that...something good can always be reread...Smile dude!!i do that too...especially with my julie garwood books...she's good...mystery romance...but she has those stories where people from previous books tie into new ones...the best!! Big smile ps...we are nerds!! Geek

Ya...i laughed when i read the beginning u said..."max 4 parts"...i was like...ya right Jazzy...only 4 parts LOL he he...i always do that...i get so carried away...even bouquet of roses was only supposed to be 2 parts...but taht ended up as 4 i think! LOL 

See i haven't gotten this 'demanding and tanturm' business fully undertsood in my head...so instead of saying...u have been saying that for a long time Angry..i will say...take all the time u need...cause u always make it worth it Embarrassed...see the difference...like seriously...i need to learn to demand properly.. LOL..i am going to sheryu for classes...asap LOL ...he he..demand karna hai toh shreya se sik...or Guli...she's a good teacher for that stuff...speaking of which...maharani is FINALLY coming back on saturday...i swear...she left and my world exploded w/in hrs...and...she msgd me...trip took a turn down...oh the talking we need to do!! Wink

p.s i know u said something abt OSs this monday instead of the usual updates...but any hints of what we are getting ? Wink as for mondays update...hmm...im working on a few things...a little research needed...so...lets see what i come up with...though that didnt answer your question at all!! LOL

sanu3108maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

dude!!i do that too...especially with my julie garwood books...she's good...mystery romance...but she has those stories where people from previous books tie into new ones...the best!! Big smile ps...we are nerds!! Geek

hmmm...i haven't read her before...so maybe i will stop at the bookstore for one of hers..let me know one of ur favs...
yes..we are truly nerds...from rereads to scholarly articles LOLGeek..(totally loving the specs)LOL

he he...i always do that...i get so carried away...even bouquet of roses was only supposed to be 2 parts...but taht ended up as 4 i think! LOL 
i know what's that like...once u start...we go off with the flow...

..he he..demand karna hai toh shreya se sik...or Guli...she's a good teacher for that stuff...speaking of which...maharani is FINALLY coming back on saturday...i swear...she left and my world exploded w/in hrs...and...she msgd me...trip took a turn down...oh the talking we need to do!! Wink
i am going to either one of them for classes...like ASAP...
oh babes...i know the feeling...my sister who is also my best friend..even though we are 4 yrs apart...but still ppl call us twins...she went away to teacher's college to a university 4 hrs away...and like Cry..i can't tell u how hard life has become for me...we share everything...every little detail of everything...and connecting via cell phone and skype just isn't the same :(
enjoy ur reunion...make it filmy types LOL...i gotta wait till next weekend till my better half comes down...Embarrassed

as for mondays update...hmm...im working on a few things...a little research needed...so...lets see what i come up with...though that didnt answer your question at all!! LOL

i know eh Unhappy...no exclusive stalker info ? Wink...come on jazzy...this is part of my stalker rights..LOL..lolz...soon i am gonna have to draw up a whole document on my 'stalker rights' LOL

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 16 September 2011 at 12:22am

sanu3108jnawaz

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
just read the whole ff...it was wonderful..very well written..keep it up...ClapClapClapClapClapClap now i'am off to read your other fanfictions..Smile

jnawaz

kingofme IF-Dazzler
kingofme
kingofme

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
superb ff..

jnawaz

Go to top