Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: Home Coming Epilogue pg 125 Arpil 1 (Page 119)

-shamima- IF-Dazzler
-shamima-
-shamima-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Awe that was amazing and so sweet roshini is truly a miracle baby but also the jaan of so many people and awe loved how maan drove at a slow pace that even a gran overtook him but he said he had a special cargo that was so sweet and awe the whole foursome with their gifts fighting over whose is the best and the crawling race until watching her sleeping it was so touching espcaily when meera said that she wanted to wait until she was two where she would be able to walk an be her flower girl (if you decide to do an epilogue could it please be on meera and devs wedding Smile) and awe maaneet and their bond with their phari is just beautiful loved it from start to finnish roshini is all of their roshini anyway great end to a beautiful ff Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

Nanthini9 Goldie
Nanthini9
Nanthini9

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Aww this was an amazing FF. I lyked the ending and how you didnt drag any of the parts. Please give us a epilogue.

Hahaha Dev and Yash are too fun. The crawling game was cute esp Dev's reaction when he won.

Meera and Nai are really sweet. Luved how everyone was there for Maan and Geet through their hard times.

THank you for giving us an amazing FF!!

jnawaz

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
That was just prefect...everything was absolutely amazing...there were no loose ends to tie because you tied them all...

i loved how much everyone cares for Roshini and that they become kids when they are with her...and how much Rosh loves her parents it truly touched me...and the nurses and doctors...this baby is a miracle child that has touched every ones hearts....and i loved the Naintara has found someone and Meera and Dev are willing to wait for Rosh to walk to have their wedding. the love and concern in so overwhelming....and my favorite part is when Maan sits on the ground and Rosh automatically come to him leaving everyone in the face of defeat...
the ending was beautiful as well...how they slept with each other on the bed... perfection at its best....i must say

and i really hope that you write an epilouge

jnawaz

luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jnawaz

Desigirl144 Senior Member
Desigirl144
Desigirl144

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
I loveeeeeee this FF.. definitely going to remain one of my favorites! You are a FANTASTIC writer.. Clap

jnawaz

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
WOW..wonderful FF Jaz..it was very emotional,dramatic and extremely touching!!..the way you explained all the medical procedures and stuff I could actually imagine it in my mind scene to scene!..the ending was perfect just like the title of the FF"home coming"!!!..in one word BRILLIANT work!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..loved all the 3 lovely couples in the FF and loved the relationship they all shared amongst each-other!..as expected loved Maan-Geet the most and Roshni was truly a miracle child!..

jnawaz

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH twinnie
candy loves you 2,3,5,100,1000, infinitely muchoHug
u knew that right?....umm not that it was cuz of a happy update or anything....i a generally always loving...u knowWink
u MEANIE....candy ko dara diya *pouts* u didn't even touch my pwincess here and there i was freaking out....i think u just love torturing me....hey babaji, what kind of a twin have u blessed me with?LOL
OHH-EMM-GEE did i actually crack up while reading this update and not shed tears of frustration and depression?ROFL
zor ka jhatka haye zoro se lagaLOL
omgggggggggggg but i won't make fun of them cuz that is exactly how i behaved when i saw my little nephew and my cousin had to LITERALLY drag me out of the room and send me outside cuz i was attached to the baby 24/7, again literallyLOL
so i feel yash, dev, meera and NT's pain *sigh*....babies are the most cuteylicious people in the world....omggggggg i feel like playing with a baby rite now....can i kidnap this pwincess roshni?Embarrassed
awww twinnie the way you described their joy over having their daughter back literally made me cry....i can't even imagine how happy they must have felt...it is like one of those moments where only the person experiencing it knows how it feelsEmbarrassed
that immense burst of happiness....you feel like you are at the top of the world....i have yet to feel that...maybe, if i pass mcats that wud be meLOL
awww twinnie...thank you!!....for making me feel all this and teaching a lot of med stuff for free hehe....reading ur work (*cough happy work cough*) is always mindblowing!!
oyeee who r u blaming?
1. i am the emotional attyachar queenWink
2. thats right....u better freaking write that epilogue....i would have bugged you soooo much if u didn't....and i commented haina....to epilogue to banta hai bhai....I WANT EPILOGUE....common, time is here to seal our deal....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i can't look forward to a HAPPY HAPPY SHAPPY PAPPY HAPPY epilogue!!
love you!!

jnawaz

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
awesome update Jaz........
loved the way nainatara-yash,meera-dev took care of little roshini.....

jnawaz

Go to top