Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: Home Coming Epilogue pg 125 Arpil 1 (Page 118)

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Omg is this the end, well Jaz what to say, this is gonna be one of ma fav FF, and very close to ma heart, luv ya for writing this, and I must say that you are like an amazing writer, it has been a pleasure to follow this FF.
Will try to catch up with your new FF too, hopefully. Well Im gonna miss Dr. Maan:p

Well keep up the good work;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
awsome udate.
love it..
shivangi783 Goldie
shivangi783
shivangi783

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
JazHug

Beautiful, touching update!
My eyes are moist yet again but this time it isn't due to the pain or the worry but for the immense satisfaction and happiness I felt after reading this part. Simply heart-touching!

The beginning had the anxiousness and desire in Maan-Geet to take their princess, their angel, their lovely daughter home. Beautifully written.
Roshni is the apple of not just her parents eyes but Naintara, Meera, Yash, Dev, the doctors, the nurses and the list goes on. She surely is special who has carved a place in everyone's heart including the readers.  

The guys and gals made the welcome really special. I love how Roshni plays with them, the crawling race with Yash and Dev was so cute, the gifts discussion, watching her sleep and when everyone as to whose gift will Roshni like first, she crawls up to her daddy Maan-awww so sweet. Reading this part I just felt like I was living those moments  like I could see everyone playing, adoring, loving the little angel, the little princess-RoshniSmile
Meera-Dev's decision of having the wedding later so that Roshni can be the flower girl was so damn touching!!! It shows their depth of love for her. 
You know when I read Roshni sleeping in the nursery when Dev and Yash were standing outside watching her, I wanted her to sleep with her parents and while I was reading further, I saw my wish being fulfilledSmile It was sweetEmbarrassed

It was truly a Home Coming for Roshni and with Roshni, a home coming of happiness in the lives of Geet and Maan! 

This story is really close to my heart and will always be. There's a deep emotional connect with the story and the characters. 

I sincerely request you for an epilogue! Please, please, please  *pleading face*Embarrassed

P.S.-I love you, Jaz. Love you a lot. 
I dare not call you my IF BFF or Babe lest shreya or guli comes running behind meLOLLOL but you are my special friendSmile

Edited by shivangi783 - 23 February 2011 at 12:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawazmchopra

Ilovemsk IF-Dazzler
Ilovemsk
Ilovemsk

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
OMG
Thats me in the 'note'
Ahahahaha
I'm so happy
I was in your note ahahaha I'm so happy x
Anyway u ended it....grrrrr
I'm so happy my name is Naina anyway
Lolz
Awesomeeeeeeere
:( but Naina still angry and don't make fun of me!
Epilogue demanded!!!

jnawaz

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Wow JAZ That was awesome...really..ssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautifully done...i just loved each and every line..but my fav line..
"All philosphy flew out of the window..." so atlast my little torturer found a way to make us mile...and this was truly the BEST HOME COMING EVER..REALLY..
ok now come on and we need an epilogue..u promised me..didnt u...u just cant do taht..and we will wait..like good people..and this time no JAZ PEETO ANDOLAN or pink bulldozers for u..or again u will run to someone else..and i am not letting that happen again..haan...
MMM and YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE i knew Roshini will be fine..u see asking u abt kangaroo hold helps...hehe..
and waise i have never seen kids sucking two fingers..one finger toh agreed...but two...thts the first time..
SEE increase of knowledge..thnks..

jnawaz

sakadafi Senior Member
sakadafi
sakadafi

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
What a beautiful update!!! Truly, one which brought and held a smile to my face as I read through it.  Finally after all the tragedy, a happy ending.  And the way everyone loves Roshni is too cute....loved Dev & Yash's race with her...that scene was just tooo cute and funny.

Have to say Jaz, you are an awesome writer who had me hooked on from the first update to last.  ClapClapClapClapClapClap Do indulge us readers with an epilogue Big smile

jnawaz

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
hiiiii
awesome
mindblowing
loved it
loved yash,NT,dev and meera with roshani
soooooo cute
loved da bond that they all shares
loved maaneet
da perfect ending
beautiful
thanks 4 da mindblowing ff
thanks 4 all ur hard work
thanks 4 da pm

jnawaz

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Me so glad that geet and roshni can go home. Love how roshni breaks into a tootless grin, so adorable.

Love how roshni runs and throws away all her toys the minute she sees maan and geet. she is a little princess.

Lool roshni sucks her two fingers and not the thumb.

Aww so yash and NT like each other

Love how roshni sleeps with her parents. What a lovely ending. Thank you for the updateClapClapClapClap

jnawaz

Go to top