Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: Home Coming Epilogue pg 125 Arpil 1 (Page 101)

luv angel Senior Member
luv angel
luv angel

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
That was just amazing....
So much detail just FAB!!
Loved it do post part b soon!!
Thanks for the update Jaz!
*Alisha*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

Maaneet.Lover IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jnawaz

shivangi783 Goldie
shivangi783
shivangi783

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Hey JazHug

Just read part 9A. Must say it was too emotional! *moist eyes*
Its 1.40 am right now, i am off to sleep nahi toh I won't be able to get up tomorrow morningTongue
I'l update my comment tomorrow, for sure. 

BTW I have just sent you a friend request on facebook.
Sleep time. Good night/good morning whichever is applicable to your time zoneSmile

I am backTongue
HelloSmile

The update was fab!!!Clap
That part was very touching where Geet gets up from the sleep and asks Maan if it all had been a bad dream and their baby is fine not fighting for her life. It does happen when one doesn't want to accept the reality thinking that may be all that was a part of a bad dream. It really becomes difficult for the other person to answer since the answer can affect the health depending upon the condition. And Geet was very fragile and weak both physically and mentally that time!
Geet's desperation to see her baby irrespective of her bad health shows how much the baby means to a mother, how much a mother cares for her baby! 

I was first kinda surprised when Geet asked to revoke the restraining order on her behalf. Actually I am still confused what exactly she wanted. First I thought, may be she's thinking as a mother-like she can't stay away from her baby, the same way her mother would be in pain staying away from Geet. But then when Geet yelled at her mom blaming her for the condition her baby is in confused me. May be the pain of seeing her small little baby fighting for her life made geet react the way she did. I am not saying what her parents specially her mom did was right, it was wrong in all senses but Geet's behaviour confused me a bit. 

Truly speaking, no one can empathize with Geet. Geet is a woman who has spent her time of pregnancy in a room, deprived of the love and care, deprived of medical requirements, who has given birth to a premature baby who's been fighting for her life ever since she's been born, who knows that she can never be a mother again and the baby she's given birth to is way too critical! 
My heart cries out for GeetCry

Awww, I liked the light atmosphere you created with the make-up part. Also, the TV dialogue. Naintara is truly a darlingSmile This part was really good. 

The baby-Geet scene was very touchy, emotional. It would have been so difficult for Geet to ask if she can survive. 
And then the miracle, much like the light which brought Geet back-The Kangaroo Hold.
I didn't know about the name or how this works. But yes, have heard that a mother's touch to her baby protects the premature babies when science fails. But didn't know if its really successful. 
That was the positive, most touching moment when Geet said that she feel her baby's heartbeat! My eyes are always moist after reading your updates and this time they were moist for mother feeling her baby for the first time after she's been born, feeling her heartbeats, for the hope that her baby is gonna be fine soon.

The name-Roshini was too apt and you fully justified it. When I read the note asking to read the beginning of the last update, I knew that its something to do with the baby but never knew that it would come out this way. I am not able to put  what I am trying to say in proper words, Hope you're getting what I am trying to say.
Roshini Khurana-I loved itSmile  

The positive things happening is just scaring me the way negative things does. Does it mean that this story is gonna end soon?Shocked Not that I want bad things to happen with my Geet or the baby or Maan but at the same time I don't want you to end this story. I am hell lot of confused. I am sounding like a crazyD'oh 

Edited by shivangi783 - 10 February 2011 at 11:25pm

jnawaz

sheena_12 IF-Rockerz
sheena_12
sheena_12

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Gosh!!I dont have Words......u make me cry or m i really tht emotional!!?lol
gr8 update!

jnawaz

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..i didnt cry..so i really need a pat for that..it was so ahppy happy..and i did cheating also..i read last part before the first..hehe..so by the time i started reading each word i knew everything is gonna be fine..
And GULI..stop jumping abt..she waits for u to come home..so better stop shoiwng off..haan..
and Jaz..thnks for not killing anyone taking inspiration from me..hehe..
loved it like always..and 21 pages..phew...tht must be a task...
abd jab se post the last part..i will be waiting..

jnawaz

sakadafi Senior Member
sakadafi
sakadafi

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Awww.....what a way to end it....the whole family together giving each other support at the toughest time Smile (there should be a happy teary face smiley..)

I really liked how Geet confronted her mother...they need to realize the depth of how wrong they were!!

Kangaroo hold...interesting to learn about that.  It's the mother-child bond...always does wonders Smile (i'm using the happy teary smiley again...)

Do post part 9B soon Big smile

jnawaz

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jnawaz

roopsie Groupbie
roopsie
roopsie

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
why do your updates always make my cry???Cry
i hate you make the environment sooooooooooo emotional that i can't help but cry.
you  so mean.
your word depict more than just the story............
it depicts the feelings..............

jnawaz

Go to top