SS: Home Coming Epilogue pg 125 Arpil 1 - Page 91

Posted: 13 years ago
awwwwwww that was so sweet
Wow that was beautifully writt,finally Maaneet got the perfect home they deserve.Loved thier union and especially the love Dev,Naintara, Meera nd Yash showed for Maaneet and Roshini.Sure Roshini is a miracle,it took Maaneet 3 hrs and more to come out of the hospital,wow!,beside that Maan rode 5 miles so that his baby won't get hurt,he is so lovely father.They got everything,especially Geet who didn't get proper care because of her family who cared more about reputation, then her.Nice ending,hope there to be an epilogue.
The End??
What do you mean the end??
Oh man please don't end it..I absolutely love this FF!!
PLease do write an epilogue
loved it to the core
very touching update😊
awesome....  superb... amzing... mindblowing...
how much these people loves roshni... she is really lucky...
loved d update...
n the end was perfect....
thnx 4 d pm..
awesomeeee!!!!!....

i m sooo happy to see that roshni is fine and was finally at home!

waiting for an epilogue!

continue soon!
Well if you can be persuaded then why shouldnt we...

Lovely end to the simple sweet tale... but would love to read more of it..... 

:) Fingers crossed
Hey Jaz
an amazing ss absolutely wonderful
just can't believe what maneet had to go through, I can't believe maneet's parents I mean if only they had let geet have check ups done before huh
anyway your ff just touched my heart, really emotional how this could be the truth of life for some 😭
am I've got a question r u a doctor or a medical student u wrote all the medical parts well and it seemed you know a lot
hmm anway just loved ur ff
jasminEdited by t-mayur-sajan-j - 13 years ago
loved this ss it was an amazing😃
i am officially your fan . . . that was beautifully written . . .  i read the the last part first . . . and then continued with the FF . . . i knew no one dies yet i cried like a baby . . . how did you manage to write it . . . didnt you cry while writting it . . . every single line was written to perfection . . . how could her own parents do that to her . . . for a daughter if her  father doesnt support her its the worse thing that could happen . . . daughters are suppose to b daddy's girl and in the FF her father just disowned her like she never existed . . . are so called ethics above his own daughter . . . thank u for not letting geet forgive them . . . i loved the last part to the T . . . the way you concluded it . . . it was really the best homecoming roshni could get . . . btw i love her name . . . Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago