Fan Fictions

SS: Home Coming Epilogue pg 125 Arpil 1 - Page 43

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST i got to say that was an awesome update....completely breathtaking...

got to say one thing that surprised me was the use of medical terms and procedures....r u going into the medical major which is why u know so much or u researched this stuff...lol just curious u dont really have to say.

but the suspense is killing me i have a feeling that there will be a happy ending but i still need to read it in order to calm my heart down....

plz continue soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: jnawaz

@ pixie: he he...im an avid watcher of grey's anatomy, private practice and used to watch ER for a while...and im in the medical field so im good with the lingo...but i put NT in there for all the readers who arent so they knew what i was talking about...and omg...no way...that is definitely not the end...LOTS of more drama (read...cliff hangers)...headed your way!

JAZ

Glad to hear that the story aint ending anytime soon and lots  more cliffhangers coming our way (Gulp)...and How could I miss Private Practice...To let you in on a secret..I like Addison more than I like Meredith😆...Lucky woman- she got Mcdreamy and Mcsteamy both!
jnawaz thumbnail
^^ I KNOW!! and how she has Sam...i think Sam is very handsome!! and meredith with all her family drama is a bit annoying! ha ha
JAZ

shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cliffhanger again!!!😡
And your cliffhangers are like a sword hanging at the neck. 
Again your update left me crying. During the part where Meera and Dr. Collins were telling them about the baby and Geet, I was like reading it superfast so that I reach a part where they say that they're fine but , guess I was expecting much. You use heavy medical lingo but glad you explained it for a layman like me, thanks to Naintara😉 
Both Geet and baby are serious😭😭
Why Geet is suffering so much? She's already been suffering since the past seven months and now a C-section coupled with so much of blood loss with she slipping into coma😭 And the baby-the little angel who was shielded with her mother's love when everyone around wanted to get rid of her, comes to the world and is engulfed with medical problems. ðŸ˜­
I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying hard for Geet and baby and Maan too. 

You know when I started reading the update, I thought I was like missing something. The situation was so damn serious when the last update ended and here, Meera out with Dev on a dinner to meet his parents. 
Anyhow, Dev is such a sweetheart! He understands the situation so well😊
I wonder what errand Maan has asked him to do. 

Geet's family in the hospital,Maan fuming with anger.-me too curious to know what happens now.
Will Maan's anger gonna outburst? Or will he remain calm and do something? Will he not let them see their daughter? How will the parents react? Will they realize that they are responsible for Geet's condition and the pain that she has been going through?
So many questions racing in my mind, primary being about Geet and baby's safety.
Ahh, will have to wait for your next update for the answers! 

P.S. I forgot to say that the update was really good. Simply beautiful and very emotional! 

P.P.S. Now I am pretty sure that you are in a medical profession😊 

Edited by shivangi783 - 13 years ago
raman1921 thumbnail
OMG Jaz very emotional update geet in coma and baby only 3 lbs not good i hope geet comes out of coma soon and baby fine as well bechara mann feel bad for him looks like he will be taking care of the baby sometime alone Jazzy u r the best. The nerve for geet parents to come there it is all their fault for the condition geet is in rt now mann won't spare them he won't let them see her let's see what is next nice update ...........:)
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Gr8 part.... loved it
ixray thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u much for the pm.

i loved it all.........n i m glad u r writing about all the characters in the ff. this makes it more interesting to see how they all fit together with their varying personalities.

poor NT is going to have an internal struggle with her parents on one side n her baby sis n jig on the other.
Edited by ixray - 13 years ago
sheena_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!I got Lump in my throst while readin!!tooo emotional babyyy....too much!
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
YOu are such a Ebil girl jazz

First Heer and Now Geet.....
Mr.Juneja and Mr.Khurrana Will not Leave you 🤣

Beautiful UPdate..Loved the detailing ......Brilliantly Written... You have to update soon 🤓
Jaslove thumbnail
yaar Jaz everytime your amaze me...I felt like was watching ER...

love you thanks for the update...I felt like crying poor maan n geet....