Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
NOOOO!!!!!
How can u stop it there? WHY? UGHHHHHH
That's just . . . LOL by the way what's ur name? I don't know what to call u . . .
But anyways!!! WOW nice update. .  . I din't know all that stuff about the pregnancy aspect even though I babysat for my aunt when she had her last child . . . HMZZZ . . .
So . . .  I know as a writer u try things as u did in EK PAL some things that others don't try . . .
But ur not really going to kill the baby . . . Or in any way make Geet in danger right?
Just a request please don't . . . Baby storylines ARE extremely SENSITIVE to me!
LOL it was awesome and u wrote so much!

Lot's of love

xoxoxoxo

And Happy New Year to u to!

Liz
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nooo Jaz, how could you end like this. I felt so bad, poor Geet.

Okey the update was so long, that I forgot what I was gonna say, but thanks for the long update, it was awesome dear.

About the first part, well as I have minimum knowledge about pregnancy, so for me the first part was really interesting. But poor Geet, I really felt bad for her. But loved how everyone was concerned for her.

And I was touched that they all planned the wedding, it was so sweet.
The way you were writing I knew something is gonna happen, hope everything is fine, though it doesnt look like that.

I love the way you write, its always a pleasure to read, but sometimes, I dont feel to comment, it doesnt mean I didnt like the update, it all depends on ma mood, just so you know.

And last thing, It seems like you are from US, but Im not, so whenever you mention the products, I dont recognise them, so I feel I have missed out it, and really need to try it, lol
Like in your other FF, you mentioned churros, and damn I was like I ate them like 10 years ago, and I felt an urge for it,

Hope you like long comments:p

DancinFireflies thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
firstly..........it was great.... thanku for the long update..... btw r u in med profession....
i love the way you right.... this was really worth the wait.....
ok.... u no what IF  has some wierd rules which are really not required but it doesnt have the most imp one....i.e. not allowing cliffhangers....

its really hard for me to picturise anyone with the name NT being so caring... but i do like her in your FF...

i guess you love cliffhangers.... god i cant stop thinking....

take as much tym u want for the next update just one request nothing negative should happen though m sure nothing wrong is going to happen.... ok scratch that write whatever you want i'm sure it'll be great....   

😊
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow amazin! U have good medical knwlegde lovd d whole discription of her complications, plz dnt let anythng happen to geet n baby.
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jaz,

awesome update hun....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

i hope everything goes fine... nothing happens to Geet and her baby .... poor Maan  ...

how can their parents be so freaking irresponsible,... arrrgh!!!

Meera is such a sweetheart...

cant wait for the next update

love
Sana
Tressa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Jaz...Happy 2011
I Just happened to catch ur ss today... Its really awesome ya... & I must say Im lucky to have read it...
I loved the way u've portrayed all emotions... thoughts & feelings so perfectly... Damn good ya...
Talking abt the 5th part... I scared ya... My heart really skipped a beat ya... Complications.... Cant they ever end...
Hey by the way... Are u a med student??? I mean u're aware of all the medical teminologies??? Just asking....
But ya.. once again I'll say...great job...
Please do continue soon when u've time.... Im waiting to read.... Dying to know... Wats gonna happen next... Please dont keep the suspense for too long...
One more sincere request.... Please dont make it tragic.... (I know its ur story... u must have planned aage kya hoga...) But still Im hoping for the best.... keeping fingers crossed....

divareena thumbnail
oh no geet has gestational diabetes. 😭  😭😭😭 

I like how meera explained everything so clearly to geet so she can look after herself and the baby. aww geet would like a baby daughter with rosy cheeks. so sweet.😊

love meera for offering maan and geet her place and NT is so sweet that she is happy to go and stay with geet and maan. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

lool NT telling maan off for not wearing a shirt before screaming for her🀣.

i was laughing my head off when NT got geet laundry detergent to get rid of the sickness feeling.🀣🀣

wow they are getting married, such a lovely surprise planned by maan. NT, meera.  😍😍😍😍

yuck  doritos in frozen yogurt.🀣

oh no i don't want geet to lose the baby.😭😭😭😭😭  I can imagine the shock and pain on maan's face.😭😭😭

please let the baby and geet be ok😭😭😭😭 
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
loving the updates pls add me to ur pm list
xx
funnymonkey thumbnail
OMG thanx for the LOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG update
omg please I hope both Geet and baby are fine
I hater her parents for doing this to geet
how can her own mother do this
please don't let the baby die or Geet die PLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
I don't think I will be able to read the fan fic 😭😭😭😭
Contineu soon!!!
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG first of all thanks for making the update super long!
i hope shes okay and the baby as well
con't soon!!