Users

Frequent Posters

funnymonkey thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey no problem update when you can!!!
Will be waiting for your update 😳😳
mchopra thumbnail
JAZ...mmm wow see this time i was being a good girl..i was ready to wait till 1st u said then...hehe..
mmm and tantrums..na darling take ur time..u will kill me this time..i bugged u enough last time..
but ya..i am dyig to know..aur haan 2nd se late toh no half page comments pakka..only one line..so ..
SaJan-SaJan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
no prob...
update wen u can, wl wait 4 ur pm..
mchopra thumbnail
of forget it..i am tired of being a good girl i am back to myself..
JAz Upadte karegi na jaldi se acche bacchon ki tarah..waise boss ko lock kar..then u have full time..jab kaam khatam ho jaaye opne the door and say "yeh door sirf bahar waali chaabi se khulta hai and i didnt know that.." see wonderful idea na..
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
jaz hun..we would never order you to update..we just love the way u write and sometimes the wait becomes unbearable..hence our comments asking you to update...but we shall try our best to be polite and wait...
Viji79 thumbnail
Hey Jaz no probs. Please include me to your PM list
jnawaz thumbnail
shreya...update is already at pg7 and nearly half way done...you can tell this is gonna be a loooong one! ha ha

JAZ

mchopra thumbnail
MMM wow thats gonna be a long one..and since its soooooooooo long i will keep quiet today though i came to have some more fun..but since u working so hard i will be  a good girl for few hrs..lets see how many hrs i survive with this though..hehe..
and rest of u thnak me see my tantrums work..😉..
I will be waiting..
thanks..and idea kaisa tha..want more..my evil brain works for all mischief any time..hehe
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg jaz i love you 
hahahaha
awesomeeeeeeee ff
really loved it.......
plz update soon...cant wait 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mchopra thumbnail
Jaz pata hai aaj sab PM kar rahein abt their upadtes but i am not getting the one i want...yaar how long..pata nahi first kab aayegi..by god..