anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
In every song, ok almost every song there are backup dancers, girls and boys. I noticed some girls are really good looking even prettier than the actressπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Did anyone notice this ?? not only that , they dance much better than the actress.πŸ˜†

Edited by anjali10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
of course noticed... πŸ˜†  they dance better too !!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Keep------------Smiling !!!😊
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know about being better looking than the stars, but yes they do dance better than the stars though.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Some of them have been there for so many years but yes they dance so much better than the actors
melonie thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Yup they have a lot of energy level whereas our actors don't have that much but when Shahid and Hrithik dance I haven't noticed the supporting dancers that much πŸ˜ƒ They are very much in sync and have extraordinary energy πŸ‘
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yep...noticed it...also noticed tat they cover up for majority of the flaws in the stars performances...tat too without getting irritatedπŸ˜†
babloo_mka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Definitely agree.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Madhuri a back up dancer?  I think Saroj recommended her to directors and from there she started acting.  Don't know if this is rumor or not but I remember hearing about this.

Also Shahid was a back up dancer too wasn't he - he was in Taal right?
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: babloo_mka

Definitely agree.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Madhuri a back up dancer?  I think Saroj recommended her to directors and from there she started acting.  Don't know if this is rumor or not but I remember hearing about this.

Also Shahid was a back up dancer too wasn't he - he was in Taal right?

No, where did u hear this from??? Madhuri was NOT a backup dancer.  Shahid was in Shamak Dawar's group, and the song was choreographed by Shamak, so Shahid was there.
Yes a lot of them are more in line with the moves and look better doing them than the actors themselves....a lot of them are really fit tooπŸ˜‰
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with what everyone says but its unfortunate that they are given ridiculous outfits..so skimpy and ghastly outfits.