Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Tam of 05/12/2010 to 11/12/2010 (Page 3)

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
so happy to see tere liye on top of some other show ROFL

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Bebo will have a maha episode on dec26th.the article said about the serial ' There was also a rumour that the show might go off air but will now continue further because of the improvement in its TRPs and will experiment with the new track.'.
Similarily Bidaai ended with a hope of coming back soon and the ending episode recd very good tvrs, so I am still hoping for the best. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_ssaveeta24sami01

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
i must admit ke i want both ccmb and yeh rishta to go down the drain as rajan ji ended our show,am so upset at gross injustice done to apu guys.....
seriously yeh rishta is a drag and ccmb has virein going psycho ,i sincerely wish rajanji and star wake up from their neend and realize what they have done...
but good news is at 9 pm slot loooooooool 2.26
bhagwaan yeh achi khabar aage bhi dete rehna

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanpoo_s

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Bebo will have a maha episode on dec26th.the article said about the serial ' There was also a rumour that the show might go off air but will now continue further because of the improvement in its TRPs and will experiment with the new track.'.
Similarily Bidaai ended with a hope of coming back soon and the ending episode recd very good tvrs, so I am still hoping for the best. Big smile
I really dot understandOuch some bebo even with its slight TAM improvement getting some extension but bidaai didnt get any even with no. 1 positionAngry
poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

i must admit ke i want both ccmb and yeh rishta to go down the drain as rajan ji ended our show,am so upset at gross injustice done to apu guys.....
seriously yeh rishta is a drag and ccmb has virein going psycho ,i sincerely wish rajanji and star wake up from their neend and realize what they have done...
but good news is at 9 pm slot loooooooool 2.26
bhagwaan yeh achi khabar aage bhi dete rehna
di Bhagwan k ghar der hai andher nahiEmbarrassed

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
@sami di: u know ccbm is a copy cat serialThumbs Down
they r following bidaai's footstep ..
like that phsyco character sleeping on sofa..as his wife dont love him...
then his family dont love himSilly
ruslan Groupbie
ruslan
ruslan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
I dont want to offend anyone but I wish they would move Gulaal to a diff time slot ... i would rather watch a family drama like Bidaai at that time rather than water crisis, village politics and now they have a new twist with Gulaals marriage being fixed with a trans-gender preist. Good for them to do something different but not at the 9pm slot :( and ccbm is dragging...ugh...i just want bidaai back...but its been more than a month and no news Confused
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Star is coming up with a new show
"Sapno say barey Naina" and they axed their number one show bidaaii Shocked

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index