Bigg Boss Season 4

Ab ki Baari Shweta Tiwari.. (Page 6)

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

[QUOTE=mayandrah] i just wish that ur prediction is wrong.[/QUOTE

Ha ha ha ha!! I was just about to log out when I saw your reply muhuhahahahahahahaha!!
@vik a glass cracks when u scream at a certain pitch.....she cracked when dolly screamed, hence the colourful language ;)

Peace out each to their own :) n what would I know I'm an idiot ;) ;) :P

that is just an innocent wish....
can u believe it I am such a huge fan of BB that I have all the seasons on dvds with me.... but I have not seen the finale of the third season.... just becoz I found out that vindoo was the winner...
I just wish that  I m able to see finale of this seasonCry

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Make dolly winner guys .....this lady has single-handedly managed to raise TRPs for the show and must have helped colors channel with crores of revenue when show was almost about to flop Embarrassed

I agree. Dolly brought in the moolah for this show. But we all know she won't win. Shweta would've been another Aanchal if Dolly hadn't come in. A huge bore!! She should thank Dolly for getting the viewers to notice her. Imagine what a hot shot Anchal would've been if Dolly maiyya had targetted her instead of ST Tongue Prolly a potential winner of BB. But yeah the winner will definitely be ST...we all know that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Originally posted by lazzz

I really want it to be Swetha bt wen ever i hav supported a contestant in reality show she/he has never won the title bt i hope this time ST will be the winner.................

Lazzzji tumareh mu meh ghee sh'kar..can YOU pls pls pls support Shweta more and more......and more and more and more....jee jaan seh usko support doh ;)

<font color="#ff00ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">All Shweta fans, get set, start sharpening your knives..!</font>

<font color="#0000ff">I'm the 4th Idiot...!</font>

Oooh looks like a fellow member is practicing a shweta trait of firing up others to do his stabbing

How fast did u run after u whispered idiot??

I like the Shweta fans here as they r upfront, you seem to be more of a manoj fan....slippery, rude and deluded into thinking your clever....ppl like you serve me my tea in the morning.....and clean my bathroom at night.... now run along and get on with your chores...and don't forget I have ginger in my tea!!!

I missed seeing these rather offensive remarks of yours before I responded to Sara's remarks. That would have clarified that Sara was being prompted. I can understand the background in which you made these. So no offense taken, though I would not regard the butlers, the drivers, the maids and office staff who would do chores for me in any disrespectful or feudal manner.  I never considered cleverness as virtue to be cherished, nor I think with my legs at the first sign of trouble.

I still maintain there was no insult or offense to you in my siggie. If you ignore the siggie and see my remarks to your remark, there is NOTHING offensive. So why would I add anything offensive in my siggie. Yes, a comma would have definitely made it sound rude -  like, " you are not the 4th, I am the 4th monkey, (you) idiot..!" But that was not the case. I would not, have not and do not call people I do not know or know with such a rude phrase like "idiot". And definitely not to women senior and wiser than me.  Let me assure you even at the cost of being verbose that this is a case of genuine misunderstanding and if unintentionally, my siggie as interpreted by you offended you or Sara or any of your friends, I sincerely regret. I can swear on the highest oath that  the siggiie was meant to be understood in this sense that if you are the 4th monkey, I' m the 4th idiot..!!   Just as there are 3 monkeys, there are 3 idiots and the 4th idiot was just a take on it.

I have read more of Sara's posts after  my post to her and let me assure you,  my regard and respect for her has grown since. I take my share of blame in not having read your post before reading Sara's. In particular, I was touched by one of her posts under similar circumstances which left me in no doubt that she has a wise head on her shoulders.  I did not doubt her sense of fairness  back then and I do not do now. So please do not feel bad now that Sara had to go through all these because of you. I hold nothing against her or you. 

I also request the MODS to close this thread now.

Edited by Ankur_1305 - 20 December 2010 at 11:00pm
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Ankur firstly Good Morning
Secondly I was rude in my response but I was merely mimicking Manoj who I had likened you to....he had said something similar about Sameer...so as you didn't get my warped humour, I apologise...as a senior person I have a level of control of my ego and have no qualms in saying sorry
Please have a good day Nind

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305prerna4rishav

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Make dolly winner guys .....this lady has single-handedly managed to raise TRPs for the show and must have helped colors channel with crores of revenue when show was almost about to flop Embarrassed

I agree. Dolly brought in the moolah for this show. But we all know she won't win. Shweta would've been another Aanchal if Dolly hadn't come in. A huge bore!! She should thank Dolly for getting the viewers to notice her. Imagine what a hot shot Anchal would've been if Dolly maiyya had targetted her instead of ST Tongue Prolly a potential winner of BB. But yeah the winner will definitely be ST...we all know that.

No i guess 80% winner will be Sameer Soni.....Shweta's chances are less....say 20 % coz many ppl like Sameer Soni.....Shweta is also liked by many but at the same time Shweta is also hated n bashed by many.....ConfusedConfusedLOLLOL So in that case Sameer is the winner becoz he is the least criticized where as Shweta is most criticized....ppl note even her smallest things n bash her.....LOLLOL So how can she win Ouch
Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Secondly I was rude in my response but I was merely mimicking Manoj who I had likened you to....he had said something similar about Sameer...so as you didn't get my warped humour, I apologise...as a senior person I have a level of control of my ego and have no qualms in saying sorry

No hard feelings, Shizaru.  Sometimes we fail to understand each others' warped humor, but that should not stop us from being or trying to be funny.

Someone with the same warped sense of humor has said that before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you will have his shoes too and you will be a good mile away from him...!Smile

I have always enjoyed reading your posts and hope this incident does not stop me from staying away from them.

Have a good day, Shizaru.

We had a choice to make : lean to live or live to learn, and we chose the latter.
Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

Originally posted by MithiBani

No i guess 80% winner will be Sameer Soni.....Shweta's chances are less....say 20 % coz many ppl like Sameer Soni.....Shweta is also liked by many but at the same time Shweta is also hated n bashed by many.....LOL So in that case Sameer is the winner becoz he is the least criticized where as Shweta is most criticized....ppl note even her smallest things n bash her.....LOLLOL So how can she win Ouch

There is no such thing is hate vote in BB4, if I am not wrong.  So the number of hate club members does not count, I guess.

Those who hate. do not matter. Those who matter, often vote.
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

No hard feelings, Shizaru.  Sometimes we fail to understand each others' warped humor, but that should not stop us from being or trying to be funny.

Someone with the same warped sense of humor has said that before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you will have his shoes too and you will be a good mile away from him...!Smile

I have always enjoyed reading your posts and hope this incident does not stop me from staying away from them.

Have a good day, Shizaru.

We had a choice to make : lean to live or live to learn, and we chose the latter.

hey Ankur.......def no hard feelings........we are all humans and have good and bad days, on my bad days I dont understand the simplest of things,........one of the side effects of seniorityWink

if Samu and Dollwa can forgive and forget I am sure both of us can do the same and co existBig smile

Special mention to Sarah, one of the fairest and most humble and sweet mods here......Sorry hon, I shouldnt have got you involved Hug Me will say a BB type of sorry,  Sorry Sarah, mujseh galthi hogay, muje maaf kardoSmile

Nind

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305Rasny

Go to top