Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah1024

Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by lazzz

I really want it to be Swetha bt wen ever i hav supported a contestant in reality show she/he has never won the title bt i hope this time ST will be the winner.................

Lazzzji tumareh mu meh ghee sh'kar..can YOU pls pls pls support Shweta more and more......and more and more and more....jee jaan seh usko support doh ;)

All Shweta fans, get set, start sharpening your knives..!

I'm the 4th Idiot...!

@ Ankur - What exactly are you trying to imply by aping Shizaru's signature "I'm the 4th monkey" and writing "I'm the 4th idiot" in your reply? Name calling isn't allowed! Nobody deserves to be labeled an idiot for voicing their views. There's a politer way to get your point across. Please refrain from name-calling again.

I am shocked at your extreme reaction. I have not called Shizaru an idiot. It is not to be read as " I'm the 4th,  idiot..!! (There is no comma preceding "idiot" to mean " you are not the 4th monkey, i am the 4th, you idiot..!!".) Now, if you read my siggie in the sense it was intended, you will see the humour perhaps. There are 3 proverbial monkeys and Shizaru says I am the 4th ! To this, I add (and not "ape" ) that just as there are 3 monkeys, there are 3 idiots and I am the 4th idiot!!  I am labelling MYSELF AN IDIOT (the 4TH IDIOT) AND NOT SHIZARU.  Where is the name calling? Are you gettiing worked up because I am calling myself names??  

Let me repeat for your sake : It is not "I am the 4th monkey, idiot!!  I do not think Shizaru had problem with it. In fact, there is nothing in my main remark to Shizaru's comments in quotes to suggest that I have a problem with him. I am sure he would have retaliated if he had read my siggie as carelessly as you did, reading a comma where none was inserted.  Only you seem to see that I have problem with Shizaru's view point.  And where am I replying by my signature to Shizaru's signature? Does anyone do that? My reply is just above my signature and it seems to be at perfect harmony and peace with Shizaru's remark. We were doing just about fine with my similar siggie remarks in some other hreads before till you saw evil  where none exists. What can one say when a MOD is creating a problem when absolutely none exists?  Please refrain from creating unnecessary mischief and tension again.

You could have PMed to seek clarification, if you had not trusted your own  interpretation
so carelessly. That would have been a politer way, to use your phrase. But they say all power corrupts, and even being  a MOD in an on-line forum gets heady sometimes, but I am sure I am wrong and you are more than fair.  Oversight, carelessness or genuine misunderstanding is very much possible in reading diverse comments in a forum  like this and, very much acceptable , but I am sure this is not a case of a bias or general show of untempered power. And therefore, it will be fair, if you respond positively to this clarification, having already gone overboard.

_________

If a HAMMER is the only solution you have, every problem will look like a NAIL.

Edited by Ankur_1305 - 19 December 2010 at 11:20pm

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarah1024

Originally posted by lazzz

I really want it to be Swetha bt wen ever i hav supported a contestant in reality show she/he has never won the title bt i hope this time ST will be the winner.................

Lazzzji tumareh mu meh ghee sh'kar..can YOU pls pls pls support Shweta more and more......and more and more and more....jee jaan seh usko support doh ;)

<font color="#ff00ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">All Shweta fans, get set, start sharpening your knives..!</font>

<font color="#0000ff">I'm the 4th Idiot...!</font>

@ Ankur - What exactly are you trying to imply by aping Shizaru's signature "I'm the 4th monkey" and writing "I'm the 4th idiot" in your reply? Name calling isn't allowed! Nobody deserves to be labeled an idiot for voicing their views. There's a politer way to get your point across. Please refrain from name-calling again.

<font color="#ff00ff">I am shocked at your extreme reaction. I have not called Shizaru an idiot. It is not to be read as " I'm the 4th<font color="#0000ff" size="4">,</font> idiot..!! (There is no comma preceding "idiot" to mean " you are not the 4th monkey, i am the 4th, you idiot..!!".) Now, if you read my siggie in the sense it was intended, you will see the humour perhaps. There are 3 proverbial monkeys and Shizaru says I am the 4th ! To this, I add (and not "ape" ) that just as there are 3 monkeys, there are 3 idiots and I am the 4th idiot!! I am labelling MYSELF AN IDIOT (the 4TH IDIOT) AND NOT SHIZARU. Where is the name calling? Are you gettiing worked up because I am calling myself names??

Let me repeat for your sake : It is not "I am the 4th monkey, idiot!! I do not think Shizaru had problem with it. In fact, there is nothing in my main remark to Shizaru's comments in quotes to suggest that I have a problem with him. I am sure he would have retaliated if he had read my siggie as carelessly as you did, reading a comma where none was inserted. Only you seem to see that I have problem with Shizaru's view point. And where am I replying by my signature to Shizaru's signature? Does anyone do that? My reply is just above my signature and it seems to be at perfect harmony and peace with Shizaru's remark. We were doing just about fine with my similar siggie remarks in some other hreads before till you saw evil where none exists. What can one say when a MOD is creating a problem when absolutely none exists? Please refrain from creating unnecessary mischief and tension again.

You could have PMed to seek clarification, if you had not trusted your own interpretation</font><font color="#ff00ff"> so carelessly. That would have been a politer way, to use your phrase. But they say all power corrupts, and even being a MOD in an on-line forum gets heady sometimes, but I am sure I am wrong and you are more than fair. Oversight, carelessness or genuine misunderstanding is very much possible in reading diverse comments in a forum like this and, very much acceptable , but I am sure this is not a case of a bias or general show of untempered power. And therefore, it will be fair, if you respond positively to this clarification, having already gone overboard.</font>

_________
<font color="#ff00ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">
<font color="#0000ff" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">If a HAMMER is the only solution you have, every problem will look like a NAIL.</font></font>

Rest assured Sarah didn't act without being prompted...I didn't like your editing of my signature and saw it as a direct insult to me....the second time!! No need to be rude to Sarah, and in all fairness I take your point about sending a PM which I should have sent you rather than getting Sarah involved which resulted in her being hit with a long lecture
I still maintain I find it offensive and feel its directed at me, your long and over the top explanation and lessons on grammer didn't convince me. Also be advised...some ppl do believe there was a 4th monkey named Shizaru, hence my ID and signature
Sarah sorry hon you suffered because I got u involved...Nind
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Nind -- some ppl do believe there was a 4th monkey named Shizaru, hence my ID and signature

LOLLOL There still is LOL I can seeeeeeeeeeeApprove

How r u nowHug

Hey sweetu, yep I'm good, last day at home watching an old classic pigaltha aasman :)
Hope ur having a good day, I feel bad coz bechari Sarah didn't deserve such a response! Catch u later I'm gonna go and finish off few bits of chores around the house :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Now that the show is almost coming to an end, I predict the winner this time will be Shweta Tiwari.

I am sure I will be dubbed as ST fan in disguise, but I am nobody's fan. I do not think with heart. It is just the formidable fan following of ST that would be on the display, the way last year it was Vindoo's fans displayed. It would just be too much for Ashmit-Veena and their PR who have so far successfully managed to stay afloat. Khali too has a strong fan base, followed by Samir and Dolly. Seema is a gonner this week and having come so far was a victory in itself for her. She played well.

Oh GOD, I disbelieve..! THOUGH help my disbelief..!!

i know  welll about you not to be fan of   anybody in ds show , hope dt  may ur wish comes true . some persons feels jealousy  to see st's fanbase , i dont care of such persons , let them say anything about st .. but she  would always remain best,   glass never gets cracked  on saying of anybody.....

Edited by vikrant ronit - 20 December 2010 at 6:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
i just wish that ur prediction is wrong.
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mayandrah] i just wish that ur prediction is wrong.[/QUOTE

Ha ha ha ha!! I was just about to log out when I saw your reply muhuhahahahahahahaha!!
@vik a glass cracks when u scream at a certain pitch.....she cracked when dolly screamed, hence the colourful language ;)

Peace out each to their own :) n what would I know I'm an idiot ;) ;) :P
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=mayandrah] i just wish that ur prediction is wrong.[/QUOTE

Ha ha ha ha!! I was just about to log out when I saw your reply muhuhahahahahahahaha!!
@vik a glass cracks when u scream at a certain pitch.....she cracked when dolly screamed, hence the colourful language ;)

Peace out each to their own :) n what would I know I'm an idiot ;) ;) :P

nind , it would be exception if  glass cracks .  some  glasses are made of good qualities which can never  crack, when shweta   cracked? i did not see that ..     haan i accept that once she cracked when dolly touched her hand .. if  u throw any  stone on glasss .deffo it would crack easily....

Go to top