Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Plz support saanchi aka Ankita (Page 3)

xxRoohanixx IF-Rockerz
xxRoohanixx
xxRoohanixx

Runner up of KSBKBT Debate Champion 1&2

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
I do support Sanchi to a certain extent. Because she was trying to defend Shravan when Pratap was kicking him out, so it's not like she just kept quiet. But maybe she should have tried to leave with him as well, although we never know ..maybe in today's episode she will decide to leave, though I highly doubt it. . 

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Learn to differentiate between "Character" and "actor" and  most importantly how to take in criticism of some random fictional character or show.Smile

Why the heck are people giving explanations as to why they said "Saachi the character" was faltering?!?! Why do you guys need to give an explanation?! It's a freaking character....with flaws! D'uh! there's got to be things to point out just how there have been pointing out done to everything in "Shravan the character" or any other character in the show!! The key word being "Character".Big smile

Geeeeeeeeez people!  i don't freaking give a hoot to showing this so called "loyalty" to some random fictional show's random fictional character! I would rather show "loyalty" to my family & friends, my country, and my education rather than this! Even then, if something's faltering in that, i would point that "fault" out. Meh then what's in the mere characters!?!

Anyhoo...seems like this forum's taking the path to becoming the cmg forum even before the cmg laid off makes an unwanted entry.Stern Smile

Edited by Ramy25 - 15 December 2010 at 7:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desi_lover_guymomma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I don't understand why a criticism of a character means you don't support the actor.  

The real issue here is the inconsistent writing and character portrayal. There is a real difference between how they are portraying her now and how they portrayed Saachi before.  You have certain expectations of a character's reactions - even when you read a book - and when they don't meet them, you are disappointed.

It would be better to tell the CVs to re-evaluate what kind of scripts they are coming up with.  Even the last dance sequence was lackluster.

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

I don't understand why a criticism of a character means you don't support the actor.  

The real issue here is the inconsistent writing and character portrayal. There is a real difference between how they are portraying her now and how they portrayed Saachi before.  You have certain expectations of a character's reactions - even when you read a book - and when they don't meet them, you are disappointed.

It would be better to tell the CVs to re-evaluate what kind of scripts they are coming up with.  Even the last dance sequence was lackluster.

Exactly! there has been a change in Saachi's character  from then to now! It's not only the forum members who have noticed that, even Ankita herself who plays Saachi the Character has depicted the disappointment in this stereotypical-ization of Saachi the character on her FB!
Now what are ya gonna say --- Ask Ankita to be "loyal" to Saachi?!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

Originally posted by momma1128

Exactly! there has been a change in Saachi's character  from then to now! It's not only the forum members who have noticed that, even Ankita herself who plays Saachi the Character has depicted the disappointment in this stereotypical-ization of Saachi the character on her FB!
Now what are ya gonna say --- Ask Ankita to be "loyal" to Saachi?!LOL
ROFL
Oh man, that would make her schizophrenic!?!  Wacko
On a serious note, if the actor can not commit to the character, that is going to make the acting go down hill.  What are the creatives thinking??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
That is very frank of Ankita .

She is a sport and not a cry baby like saachi.

Go to top