Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Plz support saanchi aka Ankita (Page 2)

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
see this is my problem

i have not got confirmation from any site, news channel of even if that barun has got married

i have this innate curiosity about his marriage....thats driving me nuts

Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
SAACHI IS ALSO CUTE YAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!Approve
BUT I C THIS SHOW BCOZ OF SHRAVAN :HIS CUTE ADAA......Smile

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
lol...no one is hating Sanchi 'coz we like/love Barun!LOL......anyways, i am in favour of Sanchi!Embarrassed.....i don't think what she is doing now is wrong in any sense. Those who are finding Sanchi at fault here, are not totally wrong. Since she is IN FACT wrong at few places. But then, i don't find any reason to blame her for all this mess. So am in her favour.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arwariakchitra77xxRoohanixx

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged

we are not blaming saachi cuz we love barun. infact we love ankita too... ankita is doin a wonderful job. she is a terrific actress... i am blaming saachi, only because, she should hav gone out wit shravan. agree that yesterday's epi was only to justify barun's absence. but they could hav atleast showed saachi making an attempt to go.along wit shravan, pratap pulling her away from shravan or something like that. i would hav atleast felt happy that saachi.wanted to be wit shravan unconditionally. what is goin to change if she repent later? she should hav done something at the scene of action, not crying over his jacket later... i still like saachi's character cuz of all she had done for shravan.

and if i wer in her place, i would hav done something or other instead of crying...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doc99

we are not blaming saachi cuz we love barun. infact we love ankita too... ankita is doin a wonderful job. she is a terrific actress... i am blaming saachi, only because, she should hav gone out wit shravan. agree that yesterday's epi was only to justify barun's absence. but they could hav atleast showed saachi making an attempt to go.along wit shravan, pratap pulling her away from shravan or something like that. i would hav atleast felt happy that saachi.wanted to be wit shravan unconditionally. what is goin to change if she repent later? she should hav done something at the scene of action, not crying over his jacket later... i still like saachi's character cuz of all she had done for shravan.

and if i wer in her place, i would hav done something or other instead of crying...
@bold: exactly!!! she should have atleast tried to do something...just sitting and crying out made her look like the other soap queens of indian telly which saachi was definitely not until some time back....
ankita is doing a fab job as an actress...no mistakes from her part....but looks as if even she's not happy with the way saachi's character is turning out in the show...her present status on fb kind of indicates that....
spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Heyyy.....we r not against saachi cos we r crazy abt barun...
its just tht saachis character has become the rhona dhona type...for example, in yesti's episode, she could hv told pratap tht shes going with shravan, bt she ws rather just banging the door and cryingg...like all other typical bahus...

spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
and and, im defo not hating on her character, and im not against saachi Smile
i just dont want her to be like this, she should do sth abt the situation, as sunaina said,
ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
I'm fond of both Ankita & Barun, they're amazing! Even if the track of Saachi is about the stereotype crying girl, or Shravan who everytime he takes a step forward into being mature, he does something stupid that drags him back to being immature again LOL

No one can bring it the way these 2 do, so I'll always support them Wink

Go to top