Pratigya

shocked to see krishna today (Page 3)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by dhakarn

hey relax guys, when he said 'dekh lo'and 'sun lo' it was meant as a sarcasm at amma............arushi is not even in the picture..............why is everyone bend on believing every word krishna utters is something in favor of arushi.............he never did and he never will do such a despicable thing.............
oh dhakarn i never said anything like that just felt bad when he said dekh lo sun lo please explain in detailTongue its possible your optimism will help me recovering from my shock and i dont want to take arushis name along with krishna in any circumstances as i think she is not worth it that her name should be taken with krishna
we he said ''dekh lo...sun lo.''' he was surprised by amma's word..n was sayin this to prats that ''look wat she is sayin''....he was not at all throwing sarcasm on pratigya...............krishna's words shs shd not b taken as he realyy means it...........wen he said to s.s that ''i made a big mistake in marryin this grl''''it doesn't mean that he actually regret his decission it's just that he losses his control on tounge wen he is in anger..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

krishna coming from a illiterate background don';t have that sence to realise thats uch matters shd b discussed in private n not in front of everyeone...............he asked the que to insure amma that pratigya will give them grandchild but he didn't realise that his ques will make pratigya feel embarased in front of all........he didn't do it intentionally.........he has never seen his dad having such convo with his wife in private...........
to my knowlegde he cant see this because shakti is elder than him  and at that time he did not exsist but yes he can see them talking at komals timeWink but do yo think he was  too young at that tine  to understand there convoWink
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by dhakarn

hey relax guys, when he said 'dekh lo'and 'sun lo' it was meant as a sarcasm at amma............arushi is not even in the picture..............why is everyone bend on believing every word krishna utters is something in favor of arushi.............he never did and he never will do such a despicable thing.............
oh dhakarn i never said anything like that just felt bad when he said dekh lo sun lo please explain in detailTongue its possible your optimism will help me recovering from my shock and i dont want to take arushis name along with krishna in any circumstances as i think she is not worth it that her name should be taken with krishna
we he said ''dekh lo...sun lo.''' he was surprised by amma's word..n was sayin this to prats that ''look wat she is sayin''....he was not at all throwing sarcasm on pratigya...............krishna's words shs shd not b taken as he realyy means it...........wen he said to s.s that ''i made a big mistake in marryin this grl''''it doesn't mean that he actually regret his decission it's just that he losses his control on tounge wen he is in anger..........
hmm now this makes sense to me thank u pragati i am noiw slowly recovering from the shock so he was saying this in regard to what amma said thats goodSmile. ithought he was saying pratigya that learn something from arushi

Pragati.T

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
hey Dhak n Parul... thanks sweetos.Hug. Now its clear... iam sorry guys.... iam sorry baba, pls excuse me.Hug Iam scared n also eagerly waiting for his reaction today....Day Dreaming

dhakarn

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
me tooooooooooooo sorry yaar thankyou people i have watched that part again on yt now evcerything is clear now recovered from shock  happyBig smile thankyou dhakarn and pragatiHuglove you guys and mr krishna singh extremely sorry but one thing for sure u r a baby urself first grow up and then think about becoming a fatherWink
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

hey Dhak n Parul... thanks sweetos.Hug. Now its clear... iam sorry guys.... iam sorry baba, pls excuse me.Hug Iam scared n also eagerly waiting for his reaction today....Day Dreaming
babita di...........Hug baba will excuse u.....remember he has a clean heart...........WinkLOLLOLLOL jokes apart..................well i think todays epi will b waited on kichen politics between arrushi n prats............SleepySleepy 
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged

me tooooooooooooo sorry yaar thankyou people i have watched that part again on yt now evcerything is clear now recovered from shock  happyBig smile thankyou dhakarn and pragatiHuglove you guys and mr krishna singh extremely sorry but one thing for sure u r a baby urself first grow up and then think about becoming a fatherWink
than it'll take a decade for krishna 2 become a dad................LOLLOLLOL
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

hey, pleasure dear......Smile don't ever suspect our beloved baba even if he seems carried away in the hurricane rantings of ACensored and SS and amma............he is innocent Wink
his love is not that weak............he loved P even after being under the delusion that she had betrayed him.............so nothing can come in between kriya, however hard they may try..............krishna's ego will get hurt from time to time Cry but he won't ever let anything stand between him and P..........Embarrassed

sweet_bhanki

Go to top