Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

shocked to see krishna today (Page 3)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18484

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by dhakarn

hey relax guys, when he said 'dekh lo'and 'sun lo' it was meant as a sarcasm at amma............arushi is not even in the picture..............why is everyone bend on believing every word krishna utters is something in favor of arushi.............he never did and he never will do such a despicable thing.............
oh dhakarn i never said anything like that just felt bad when he said dekh lo sun lo please explain in detailTongue its possible your optimism will help me recovering from my shock and i dont want to take arushis name along with krishna in any circumstances as i think she is not worth it that her name should be taken with krishna
we he said ''dekh lo...sun lo.''' he was surprised by amma's word..n was sayin this to prats that ''look wat she is sayin''....he was not at all throwing sarcasm on pratigya...............krishna's words shs shd not b taken as he realyy means it...........wen he said to s.s that ''i made a big mistake in marryin this grl''''it doesn't mean that he actually regret his decission it's just that he losses his control on tounge wen he is in anger..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Joined: 18 November 2010
Posts: 12440

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

krishna coming from a illiterate background don';t have that sence to realise thats uch matters shd b discussed in private n not in front of everyeone...............he asked the que to insure amma that pratigya will give them grandchild but he didn't realise that his ques will make pratigya feel embarased in front of all........he didn't do it intentionally.........he has never seen his dad having such convo with his wife in private...........
to my knowlegde he cant see this because shakti is elder than him  and at that time he did not exsist but yes he can see them talking at komals timeWink but do yo think he was  too young at that tine  to understand there convoWink
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Joined: 18 November 2010
Posts: 12440

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by dhakarn

hey relax guys, when he said 'dekh lo'and 'sun lo' it was meant as a sarcasm at amma............arushi is not even in the picture..............why is everyone bend on believing every word krishna utters is something in favor of arushi.............he never did and he never will do such a despicable thing.............
oh dhakarn i never said anything like that just felt bad when he said dekh lo sun lo please explain in detailTongue its possible your optimism will help me recovering from my shock and i dont want to take arushis name along with krishna in any circumstances as i think she is not worth it that her name should be taken with krishna
we he said ''dekh lo...sun lo.''' he was surprised by amma's word..n was sayin this to prats that ''look wat she is sayin''....he was not at all throwing sarcasm on pratigya...............krishna's words shs shd not b taken as he realyy means it...........wen he said to s.s that ''i made a big mistake in marryin this grl''''it doesn't mean that he actually regret his decission it's just that he losses his control on tounge wen he is in anger..........
hmm now this makes sense to me thank u pragati i am noiw slowly recovering from the shock so he was saying this in regard to what amma said thats goodSmile. ithought he was saying pratigya that learn something from arushi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Joined: 16 August 2010
Posts: 10958

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
hey Dhak n Parul... thanks sweetos.Hug. Now its clear... iam sorry guys.... iam sorry baba, pls excuse me.Hug Iam scared n also eagerly waiting for his reaction today....Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Joined: 18 November 2010
Posts: 12440

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
me tooooooooooooo sorry yaar thankyou people i have watched that part again on yt now evcerything is clear now recovered from shock  happyBig smile thankyou dhakarn and pragatiHuglove you guys and mr krishna singh extremely sorry but one thing for sure u r a baby urself first grow up and then think about becoming a fatherWink
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18484

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

hey Dhak n Parul... thanks sweetos.Hug. Now its clear... iam sorry guys.... iam sorry baba, pls excuse me.Hug Iam scared n also eagerly waiting for his reaction today....Day Dreaming
babita di...........Hug baba will excuse u.....remember he has a clean heart...........WinkLOLLOLLOL jokes apart..................well i think todays epi will b waited on kichen politics between arrushi n prats............SleepySleepy 
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18484

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

me tooooooooooooo sorry yaar thankyou people i have watched that part again on yt now evcerything is clear now recovered from shock  happyBig smile thankyou dhakarn and pragatiHuglove you guys and mr krishna singh extremely sorry but one thing for sure u r a baby urself first grow up and then think about becoming a fatherWink
than it'll take a decade for krishna 2 become a dad................LOLLOLLOL
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Joined: 16 May 2010
Posts: 15504

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

hey Dhak n Parul... thanks sweetos.Hug. Now its clear... iam sorry guys.... iam sorry baba, pls excuse me.Hug Iam scared n also eagerly waiting for his reaction today....Day Dreaming

hey, pleasure dear......Smile don't ever suspect our beloved baba even if he seems carried away in the hurricane rantings of ACensored and SS and amma............he is innocent Wink
his love is not that weak............he loved P even after being under the delusion that she had betrayed him.............so nothing can come in between kriya, however hard they may try..............krishna's ego will get hurt from time to time Cry but he won't ever let anything stand between him and P..........Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhanki

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
krishna krishna krishna................

Author: nisha2010   Replies: 8   Views: 2431

nisha2010 8 2431 24 August 2010 at 5:35am by ....Poojie....
Krishna krishna krishna's 1ST WHISTLE!

2

Author: ArhainAshish   Replies: 15   Views: 7753

ArhainAshish 15 7753 23 August 2010 at 4:14pm by ArhainAshish
Mann ki awaz krishna krishna krishna:p

2

Author: ArhainAshish   Replies: 15   Views: 6019

ArhainAshish 15 6019 29 July 2010 at 2:58pm by ArhainAshish
Krishna Krishna Krishna

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Xxxjrae   Replies: 40   Views: 11447

Xxxjrae 40 11447 25 July 2010 at 11:11am by mushiroxx
Krishna Krishna Krishna

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: damon_biteme   Replies: 84   Views: 9688

damon_biteme 84 9688 23 June 2010 at 7:42pm by starrysky

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index