Pratigya

shocked to see krishna today (Page 2)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Yah!!!! gimme a break. He is making himself a Clown... n who is he trying to please -  Arushi or AH?????????Broken Heart Iam very sorry to say like this tels, but he sometimes getting on my nerves.....
& & now, nobody will talk bad abt K,why he said like tht...in front of tht A n his Amma.... for he knows who they r n how they enjoy it.Stupid...Cv's why he is doing like this.Angry
oh now i am feeling guilty starting this thread yaar cant see antone bashing krishnaCry and please dont include AH name here otherwise i will not be able to recover from my shock.yaar today he was too much but i am expecting a lot from him in future hopefully he will not let me down. i am hoping that if arushi wants to make a drift between kriya he will not become a kan ka kacha and put arushi at her place i am hoping this because they should b in a good mood to celebrate her birthday what say?

iam SORRY tels,U saw my heart there na... u know me know sweeto....anyway i tk back my words.LOL

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Originally posted by Mili97

When you want K to be explained, you are asking for the impossible! I guess the notion of privacy does not exist in TN. And also K being the simpleton that he is does not understand what is private about discussing when his own parents will become grandparents.
this is fine abt 'Simpleton'.. how abt 'learn from A'???????????why he said tht?Angry
hello babitha,

He said what ? Omg. learn from Arushi to whom?

Anu
  remember the taunts which Amma gives when she discovers Pratz, has gone to maika and the following by the little argument between KRIYA...he says accept this house as ur home ..and when the green eyed little wanna be monster Aarussiaaa, tell Amma..my family..he tells Pratigya to learn from Aarussiaaa, to accept thakur niwas as her home and not the green house of chai
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Originally posted by anusarkar

Originally posted by Mili97

When you want K to be explained, you are asking for the impossible! I guess the notion of privacy does not exist in TN. And also K being the simpleton that he is does not understand what is private about discussing when his own parents will become grandparents.
this is fine abt 'Simpleton'.. how abt 'learn from A'???????????why he said tht?Angry
hello babitha,

He said what ? Omg. learn from Arushi to whom?

Anu
  remember the taunts which Amma gives when she discovers Pratz, has gone to maika and the following by the little argument between KRIYA...he says accept this house as ur home ..and when the green eyed little wanna be monster Aarussiaaa, tell Amma..my family..he tells Pratigya to learn from Aarussiaaa, to accept thakur niwas as her home and not the green house of chai
 uff mia i cant even imagine he said all this in front of amma and flop munShocked its toooooooooooooooooooooooooo difficult to understand krishna sometimesOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

Yah!!!! gimme a break. He is making himself a Clown... n who is he trying to please -  Arushi or AH?????????Broken Heart Iam very sorry to say like this tels, but he sometimes getting on my nerves.....
& & now, nobody will talk bad abt K,why he said like tht...in front of tht A n his Amma.... for he knows who they r n how they enjoy it.Stupid...Cv's why he is doing like this.Angry
oh now i am feeling guilty starting this thread yaar cant see antone bashing krishnaCry and please dont include AH name here otherwise i will not be able to recover from my shock.yaar today he was too much but i am expecting a lot from him in future hopefully he will not let me down. i am hoping that if arushi wants to make a drift between kriya he will not become a kan ka kacha and put arushi at her place i am hoping this because they should b in a good mood to celebrate her birthday what say?

iam SORRY tels,U saw my heart there na... u know me know sweeto....anyway i tk back my words.LOL
no need to say sorry yaar i know u didnot meant it we all love krishna a lot but today i was like thisOuchAngry when i saw him and dont know what he will do tomorrow any guesses
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
hey relax guys, when he said 'dekh lo'and 'sun lo' it was meant as a sarcasm at amma............arushi is not even in the picture..............why is everyone bend on believing every word krishna utters is something in favor of arushi.............he never did and he never will do such a despicable thing.............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankiCrAzYRED

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

hey relax guys, when he said 'dekh lo'and 'sun lo' it was meant as a sarcasm at amma............arushi is not even in the picture..............why is everyone bend on believing every word krishna utters is something in favor of arushi.............he never did and he never will do such a despicable thing.............
oh dhakarn i never said anything like that just felt bad when he said dekh lo sun lo please explain in detailTongue its possible your optimism will help me recovering from my shock and i dont want to take arushis name along with krishna in any circumstances as i think she is not worth it that her name should be taken with krishna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
krishna coming from a illiterate background don';t have that sence to realise thats uch matters shd b discussed in private n not in front of everyeone...............he asked the que to insure amma that pratigya will give them grandchild but he didn't realise that his ques will make pratigya feel embarased in front of all........he didn't do it intentionally.........he has never seen his dad having such convo with his wife in private...........
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhakarn

oh dhakarn i never said anything like that just felt bad when he said dekh lo sun lo please explain in detailTongue its possible your optimism will help me recovering from my shock and i dont want to take arushis name along with krishna in any circumstances as i think she is not worth it that her name should be taken with krishna

dear, baba said to pratigya' hey, everything over, come, lets go..........' then amma stats her rantings about how A is better than P...........then krishna sarcastically points at amma , but says to P....E dekho, sun lo' ........it meant 'see P,  hear what i was saying to u yesterday'.............he never meant P has to learn from A.............krishna will never say that...........if u have any doubt just check in YT or see the repeat telecast................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankiCrAzYREDbabithaj

Go to top